Ten

Demonic Love

Lee Joon's smirk is truly sickening. All part of him is.

His hair lifted up, a black crown on his head, caging his sharp horns. His cape lifted up behind the throne chair, his arms rested on the chair's arm rest, his legs crossed with each other. A servant feeding him 'food' next to him, the servant himself looks like he hasn't eaten anything for a few days.

"Long time no see, Hyunnie." he greeted her with his sickening voice.

"King." Seohyun greeted, unusually cold (which is understandable).

Joon raised his hand, telling his servant to go. Seohyun slightly smiled as she saw the poor servant started eating the demon king's leftover on his way out. "What is it that you need?"

Angels and demons are never allowed to cross each other's country. The only angel allowed in the Underworld is only the royalties. That is also, if they have good reason to visit. Luckily, Seohyun is both a royalty and has a good reason to visit.

"I need to meet Yonghwa." Seohyun said, still standing straightly on the dirty carpet of the Dark Palace's hall.

The demon king chokes on his drink. He stood up from his seat. Seohyun's two angel bodyguards quickly stand in front of her to defend her. Joon chuckled and slumped back to his seat.

"You have no reason to meet Yonghwa anymore. You two are done since years ago. Do you really need me to kill the rest of your family member again until you stop bothering my brother?" Joon asked in a bored voice.

Seohyun gulped. "We are done. I know that. I just need something precious of mine. And I need Yonghwa to get it for me."

"Huh," Joon scratched his chin. 'Something precious?' he thought before smirking, proud of his new evil plan. "Wait in the guestroom. Yonghwa will be there in a while."

And Seohyun couldn't believe how easy it was to convince the demon king. Unfortunately for her, she couldn't see what's in store for her; cause when she turned around, both her bodyguards are already lying on the ground, dead. Two demons laughed madly as they dragged her down the stairs (much to her complains to be let go) and throw her into the underground dungeon.

As she expected, Joon is already there waiting for her. When they threw her into one of the cells, the demon king put his hand around the cell, smiling evily.

"Is this how you treat a guest?" Seohyun asked sarcastically, shaking the dungeon's door, hoping to get out. "You told me you'll bring Yonghwa!"

"I will." Joon smiled. "So wait here. In the guestroom." he added before leaving Seohyun who's struggling behind the cells.

When Joon opened the door to Yonghwa's bedroom, he was lying down on his bed next to a little demon girl, and smiled weakly. Yonghwa is tucking strains of her hair behind her ears as the little demon girl is sleeping peacefully on her back. Joon smiled bitterly and sighed. "Jung Yonghwa," he called. Yonghwa turned to see him standing in front of the doorway. "The angel queen is down there looking for you."

Yonghwa looks surprised by the news, cursing Seohyun of her stupidness to even come there. He softly kissed the demon girl's forehead, slowly got up from his bed and walk out his room to the dungeon where he knows his older brother must be hiding Seohyun.

Joon hold Yonghwa back by his shoulder before Yonghwa enters. "No matter what she said or did, don't fall for her. She just wants this kingdom." he whispered in Yonghwa's ears. Yonghwa shrugged and walked downstairs to the dungeons.

He slowly approaches each cell, searching for Seohyun. He found her at the second last cell at the end of the dungeon. The dungeon is very dark which makes finding the angel really hard for Yonghwa. Seohyun is walking back and forth, fidgeting clearly when Yonghwa saw her.

"Yong." Seohyun called awkwardly.

Yonghwa took the key hanging on the wall next to the cell's door. He put the key in the lock of the cell, Seohyun standing behind it, grabbing the bars. When Yonghwa unlocked the door opened, Seohyun pushed the door and try to get out from the cell, only to hit the invisible wall and was thrown backwards.

"Joon hyung performed a magic spell that let anyone in and out the cell except for you." Yonghwa explained as he saw the dumbfounded look on Seohyun's face. He walked into the cell and offered Seohyun his hand. Seohyun take it gladly and stand up. "And are you crazy?! What are you doing here?"

"Oppa, where's Seohwa?" she asked, blurting out her worries in three words.

The beautiful wide brown doe eyes stares into the dark brown orbs. Her 'waiting for his answer' face is way to breathtaking. He heard her call his name a few times after the first time, but whatsoever that she wants, Yonghwa only heard the buzzing in his head.

"Yong! Oppa! Yong oppa! Can you even hear me?" she waved her hand in front of his face a few times. But it doesn't tear his gaze away from her face. "Oppa! Oppa! Yonghwa op- Ugh!"

The angel stopped calling for him as she found his hand holding onto her shoulders, gripping it tight. Then he fiercely pushed her back. "What are you doing?!" Seohyun exclaimed, her back finally hit the wall behind her. She was about to protest when she saw the glimmer of tears in his eyes. When her eyes met his, staring closely into each other again after years of longing, she can't tear them away.

His face started to approach her in a scary speed, his hands made their way around her small waist, pulling her closer, squeezing her between his body and the wall behind her. His breath felt hot on her skin. And finally, his lips crashed onto hers.

It was a fierce kiss. The angel can feel the angriness in it, that's he's furious with her, that he's frustrated, but at the same time he longs for the kiss so badly. His tongue craved for entrance into , sneakily attacking her lips, begging for entrance; which she finally gave in by opening her lips slightly. And before she knows it, she's kissing him back, her hands messing up the demon's hair.

After minutes, they both let go, panting for air, but not letting go of each other. Yonghwa gripped the angel's waist, while the angel's hand curling into a fist in front of his chest. Eyes never leaving each other's.

"Now are you going to tell me where Seohwa is?" Seohyun asked in between heavy-breathing.

"Now are you going to tell me she's my daughter?" Yonghwa asked back, gaze sharper and fiercer as he asked the question.

Seohyun couldn't take it and finally look away, trying to escape his grip but to no avail. The demon even managed to tighten his grip on her. She can feel his gaze burning holes to her face. The angel finally shed a tear.

Yonghwa let his grip loosen. "You don't deserve to cry. You're not the one separated from his daughter for the first 4 years of her life! You're not the one who feels guilty for missing those four golden years of your daughter's life! You're not the dad who his daughter thought left her! You're not the one that doesn't even know his daughter's existence!" he yelled, falling onto his knees.

"I have to do that! You'll kill her if you find out!" Seohyun cried back.

Yonghwa stand up again. "What am I?! A notorious murderer who would kill his own daughter?! A crazy bastard who kills his child when he doesn't want her? Do I look like that kind of guy?! And here I am thinking that no one knows me better than you!"

"What have I done." Seohyun dropped on the cold hard ground of the cell. She should've known better than that. She leaned back onto the cell's wall and hug her knees. She hides her face in between her knees before crying, hard.

Yonghwa sighed. "She asked me if she can call me appa when she should have done so since she first started talking." he chuckled bitterly, walking out the cell. "I'm done talking to you. I'll ask Joon hyung to take the spell off so you can go home." he walked away, ignoring Seohyun's pleading cries for him to come back. Although, honestly, it kills him inside.

When Yonghwa got out of the dungeon, Joon is waiting for him outside.

Even if he doesn’t look like someone very detail, Yonghwa is (sometimes). He has put on a silencing spell on the dungeons before he went in. He’s not more powerful than Joon; but sometimes the older is just dumb enough to not notice that the place has been charmed so he can’t hear a thing.

"Did she tell you to get her something precious? What is it?" Joon asked, catching up to Yonghwa who just walked passed him as if he wasn't there.

Yonghwa didn't stop. "I threw her something precious out. She has nothing to do in the castle anymore, let her go home."

"Ah." Joon stopped catching up to the younger demon. "I was thinking about making her trade her throne for that ‘precious thing’. I'll just keep her in the castle then."

Yonghwa's eyes widened to double the size it usually is. He turned around to face his brother. "What do you mean keep her in the castle?" he asked.

Joon shook his head in amusement as he walked to his little brother. "Think about it, Yong-yong. You went crazy after a year in there," Yonghwa rolled his eyes. "How long will she survive without going nuts? When she goes nuts, Havenwoods will no longer have their royalty heirs. Havenwoods will be all ours." Joon smirked.

"She still has an unnie." Yonghwa reminded him.

"Her sister will be my personal maid when I rule Havenwoods. I mean, her sister is alone while I have you on my side too. It's 2 on 1."

"And if Seohyun doesn't go nuts?"

Joon shrugged. "I guess I'll just kill her."

.................................

Seohwa scratches the dust off her eyes as she sat up on the black bed.

She almost jumped in surprise as she looks around and saw that everything around her is black. She thought she has gone color blind. But then she remembered that she came to Yonghwa’s house. She’s in his room now. She hopped down from the bed and walked out the room.

"Umma?" she called loudly, forgetting the fact that she’s not home again. But for some reason, it feels like home.

A lady her mother’s age walked to her in a very y manner. "I’m your umma-to-be. Juniel umma." The girl smiled, sickeningly sweet.

"No, you’re not! My umma is the queen." She bragged. "The angel queen."

Juniel rolled her eyes. She can’t believe a little girl could’ve heard the rumor of Yonghwa dating Seohyun. "That’s old news. Besides, why are you a demon if your umma is an angel queen?" she laughed.

Seohwa felt insulted. She touches her head, only to feel two big bumps on each side of her head. She felt like stepping on something, which turns out to be her black tail. And when she saw her dress, she feels so angry: her dress is dark black. ‘Am I a demon now?’ she asked, her eyes b with tears.

"Juniel! What happened?" Yonghwa asked, running to his daughter who is standing in front of his maid.

"She just woke up from her nap, your majesty." She smiled flirtatiously. "I'm sure you're tired. I heard you just attended a guest. I can take care of her if you want to~"

"No thank you." Yonghwa reached down to lift Seohwa up to his arms. The demon girl instantly buried her small head in the crook of her dad’s neck, making Juniel jealous beyond belief. "You can go now, Juniel." Yonghwa’s voice brought Juniel out of her fantasy. The demon’s maid bowed to him before leaving.

The demon carried his daughter on their way back to his room. To Yonghwa’s surprise, he heard small sniffles coming from the little demon, silently shaking, her shoulders moving up and down. He let her cry like that for a while.

"Appa," she called him and Yonghwa couldn’t get any happier. "I have horns and tail now, right? My dress is not pretty white anymore, but dirty black now, right? Is that because I call you appa?"

Yonghwa smiled bitterly. "Yes. If you didn’t you’d probably still be an angel." He put Seohwa down on his bed. "Do you regret it?" Yonghwa asked, hoping that the ex-angel will at least lie to him even if she regretted it.

"I don’t care. As long as I have an appa now." She smiled sweetly, making Yonghwa feels even more guilty. He tidied the girl demon’s bangs that’s messy from her earlier nap and wipe her tear-stained face.

"Does that make me a demon now?" she asked again.

Yonghwa sat next to her on his bed. "Technically, you are. And to keep you safe in here, you should stay as a demon." He patted her head lovingly.

 


Author's Note

D-4 Christmas~

0.jpg

As in sorry for taking so long to update.

I know it's christmas holiday already~
I thought I have more time to write fics too. But then it turns out;

I STILL HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE?!

My friends are mocking me about my 'stupid dream of having a KPop idol as my boyfriend'
Guess what, bishes?! I'm a fangirl and oppa is my boyfriend whether he likes it or not!

tumblr_m1xee4UcRo1qbckpfo1_500.gif

At least until my bias list is ruined.

You know those guys in KPOP who are just like;
"Hey, I'm a rookie singer and all but I'm like super cute, super hot, hilarious, and talented~ So LOVE MEHH~"

Yup, there are plenty of those. Not just rookies.

So I made a survey via Twitter to see who's the biggest bias-list ruiner.

And it turns out just like I expected it.

 dgsneeilu_n_05_by_l0vehcl-d5vi2dm.gif

 

 (THIS GUY RUINED MY BIAS LIST! TELL ME IF HE DID IT TO YOURS TOO! LET'S ARREST HIM FOR BEING SUCH A CUTE DORKY CHARMING LAD!)

Him and his chicken. Here's to that dude who sings the Donald Duck version of Love Oxygen. To that dude who suffers from a very dangerous condition. Baically to that dude who wrote a song for bread in his vacation. That you-know-who of SHINee.

Don't know him? Well, it's fine. He got nothing Onyou anyway.

... ahahahh ...

That's awkward ._.
(Think I got his sangtae?)

Anywayy~ Back to the story:

Congratulations to those who guess right!
Yup, Yonghwa finally found out about Seohwa being his daughter!

To those who wishes fluff, I think I might give you fluff as a christmas present; because the next chapter might be fluff!
MIGHT BE.
Don't get your hopes up~

Teehee.

And another surprise;
I slipped in three hint words.
If you spotted them; please don't go and blab T.T

To you who didn't spot it;

tumblr_m03g3rAJBx1r0855y.gif

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Better not try to find it anymore, honey.

If you spotted those three words, it's like getting spoiler alerts. It will be like super easy to guess what will happen next.
I don't know why I put it there, I'm just being nice so santa will give me something this year. He stopped coming since I was 9!

Okay I'm getting childish these days.

I'll try updating more from now on.

Thanks a lot to those who have supported me until the tenth chapter! I'm really glad you all like this story even if I started it all very sloppily. I'll listen to some of your awesome suggestions.

Special thankies for my awesome 86 subscribers! I'm like really touch!
I'm sorry I made you suffer waiting for updates T.T

Let me hear what you think of this story by commenting bellow. I really appreciate those ;)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! :)

P.S Seriously, I repeat do NOT try to find those three hint words~ MWAHAHHAH. It's easy to find though.

P.S.S I still don't know what P.S stands for.

P.S.S.S Does P.S.S.S exist?

- KPOPMonstahh