Fourteen

Demonic Love

Coming home and having your daughter cry onto you after you stepped inside your house is simply heart-warming for Yonghwa.

Her little face is all red. Her eyes red and puffy from all the crying and so is her little button nose. The sobs coming from her little mouth is hoarse as well, informing him that she hasn't stopped crying loudly since he went out 4 hours ago.

He smiled slightly and lifted the little demon up from the floor and into his arms. She snuggled into the crook of his neck and her sobs slowly died down, leaving only her body to shake as she tried to stop crying. Yonghwa patted her back lovingly as he always does when she's crying.

"A- appaaa~" she cried. "I don't like being alone~"

The cuteness in her voice melted Yonghwa inside and outside. Having her wrapping her arms around his neck and snuggling into him clinging for dear life is simply lovable and he never feels this wanted by someone since he made Seohwa with Seohyun. The only thing making it feels different is that he doesn't have a bulge in his pants.

"You're not alone. I was only out for a few hours. There's your samcheon and your umma here." Yonghwa comforted the still shaking girl.

Seohwa shook her head frantically. "Joonie samcheon went out too. Because nobody saw me, so I went to see umma, but she's asleep. I yelled to wake her up but she's too sleepy to wake up."

It sounds fishy. Yonghwa handed Seohwa a wooden mug of water to drink. The little demon girl drank happily in relief that her daddy is back again with her. But Yonghwa is restless after hearing what his daughter said.

"Should appa wake umma up?" he asked the little demon girl.

The demon girl is a whole lot better than before after all Yonghwa's comfortings, so she just nodded a few times, letting herself being put in the bedroom to play with her toys while her dad is going to wake up her mom.

Running down three stairs, Yonghwa scolded himself for forgetting the fact that he has wings. But then again, every thoughts of Seohyun make him forgot everything else. He pushed other thoughts aside and bursted into the dungeons; not noticing Juniel looking at him strangely.

Reaching almost the end of the dungeon, Yonghwa found Seohyun's cell immediately. He took out the keys from the wall and unlocked the cell, letting himself inside the cell. Not wasting a second, he ran to the angel's side.

"Seohyun-ah!" he called, panic spreading through his whole system. Yonghwa slowly lifted her body and craddled her into his arms. "Seohyun-ah!" he called again, slowly pushing Seohyun's hair which was covering her face aside. When no more hair is covering her face, Yonghwa is furious.

Her beautiful face was now bruised, the corner of her lips looks like it bled, her eyelids closed tightly, looking like wincing in pain. He caressed her cheeks with his rough hand, making her shiver in his arms.

"Seohyun-ah. Wake up." he called, this time softly.

The closed eyelids are now forcing themselves to be opened, it looks like it hurts bad. But being the always stubborn one, Seohyun's long eyebrows fluttered open, slowly and carefully. "Yong?" she asked weakly. "Why was Seohwa crying?" she asked.

It hit Yonghwa that Seohyun is most likely to heard Seohwa calling out for her but is too hurt to respond. "You scared me!" he scolded softly, hugging her head. "Why are you like this?" he asked back, ignoring her question.

Seohyun laughed weakly a second there and Yonghwa almost think that she has really gone nuts as planned. "I have a little chat with your hyung. I kind of angered him."

There's nothing more suitable for Yonghwa to do besides sighing. "I thought you're smart." he rolled his eyes as the angel slowly sat up and crawled away from his craddle, not noticing how it felt suddenly cold for him when she did it. "You know angering my hyung is the last thing you want to do."

"He said my daughter won't be as pretty as Seohwa." she told him. Yonghwa couldn't help but chuckle. "Why was my baby crying anyway?" she asked, holding her head.

"She thought I'm leaving her alone. I actually went to see your unnie in Havenswood." Yonghwa explained. "You sure you're okay? Do you think you're having a concussion?"

Seohyun waved her hand, signalling no. Her head hurts too bad to shake. "I'll be fine. So how did it go with Mel unnie? Have you found anything to get me out?"

"Well .."

Flashback

Unlike the one in the Dark Castle, the library in the White Castle is absolutely stunning. The ceiling is painted with beautiful angels and roses, a few statue of angels placed at the end of the shelves. There are a few tables in the middle to read at, there's a cute white small table amongst the other tables which Yonghwa guessed to be Seohwa's. He smiled at the thought.

"Seeing how amazed you are, I believe you've never been here before." Mel commented, starting a conversation as she looks around for the right book.

Yonghwa shook his head. "No, the only place I've been in is Seohyun's bedro-" he stopped himself before it gets messy. He saw Mel cringing.

"Hold this for me." Mel commanded, throwing books down to Yonghwa. He catched it one by one and soon, he was already walking wobbly, trying to balance a dozen of books in his arms, only to fell on his face anyway.

Mel shook her head in disapproving manner. She gestured Yonghwa to get the other books to the tables as she picked up a few books to help him. Yonghwa nodded quickly and picked up the rest of the scattered books.

"Now look for a lock-charm repeller." she told Yonghwa as she started opening the books and read it herself.

Meanwhile, Yonghwa's eyes are almost out of their sockets. "You want me to read all these books?! Each are like 400 pages thick!" Yonghwa cried.

"It's only 397 pages for that one you're holding." Mel told him after she peeked at the last page. "You would do that much for the woman you love, right?"

"I don't love her anymore!" Yonghwa folded his arms and leaned back on the back-rest of the chair.

The angel queen eyed him in annoyance. "Fine. Then just sit there and relax while I read all this book to free my sister. You know. Cause you don't love her anymore and you wouldn't try to read the books to find a way to free her from being locked up in a dark underground dungeon, risking her life being tortured by the demon king every second, sleeping on the cold hard floor where she would worry about her daughter's well-being and at the same time think about a way she can escape herself. But that all won't matter to you because you don't love her anymore, so let me do all the work. Cause I'm her unnie. Who loves her." she rambled, although her eyes never leaving the page of the book she's reading.

Yonghwa is not going to fall for that. He looked away, arms still folded. Stealing a glance at Mel who isn't even paying any attention to him and is engrossed to her book- "FINE! I'll read it!" he raised his white flags and picked up one of the books he thinks looks the thinnest.

"Can I call you noona?" he asked suddenly, not knowing why he asked that either.

Mel nodded. "Only if you managed to free my Hyunnie."

End of Flashback

"It went pretty well." Yonghwa told her.

Seohyun is familiar with that look. "She made you feel guilty and you gave up, didn't you?" she asked, chuckling to herself. Yonghwa looked up in surprise. "She does that often." Seohyun added, chuckling again.

Hearing her lovely chuckles made him feel like the thousand rocks on his shoulder lifted. Unknowingly, he reached his hand and pulled Seohyun into his arms, into a warm comforting hug. His arms circled around her waist, his face burried into her long dark brown hair.

Surprised with his sudden action, Seohyun didn't hug him back. She's too surprised and is too happy to do anything else back. Could it be that Yonghwa is warming up to her? Inhaling his sweet masculine scent, she closed her eyes and enjoy the warmth from his body. The cell is so cold that she almost forgot what warm feels like.

Yonghwa broke their hug and hold Seohyun by her shoulders. "Hyun-ah." Seohyun's heart sped up 10 times faster. "Was it guilt? Or do I still have feelings for you?" he asked, and at that moment, Seohyun feels like she's talking to a lost confused boy Yonghwa was when he was seventeen.

She smiled, a tear rolled down her eye. "I don't care which one. As long as you're with me."

Lost his cool, Yonghwa stood up quickly, making Seohyun stumble backwards at the sudden move. He scolded himself for voicing out his thoughts instead of trying to figure it out himself. He feels lost. Looking away from her, he started talking again. "What are your plans? You know, if you got out of here?"

"Take Seohwa back with me to the White Castle. Make plans there for our future together." Seohyun answered truthfully without hesitation.

"You're going to take Seohwa away from me again?!"

Seohyun nodded. "Only for a while. I'm going to find a way, there must be a way that all the three of us can live together. Like a real family. Like the one we always fantasized about in high school." she explained happily.

Their lovely fantasy script they made in high school is one of the stupidest thing Yonghwa has ever think about. Seohyun hold in her laughter as she saw Yonghwa's face getting redder and redder every second, his eyes blank (probably thinking about the fantasy), his mouth slightly opened.

When she thought his face couldn't get any redder than that, she laughed out loud, holding her stomach, startling Yonghwa. He is finally back on Earth and is angry at himself for dozing off in front of her like that and making fun of himself.

To cover his embarrassment, he ran out of the cell and closed it behind him, he stuck his tongue out and started making ridiculous faces and annoying sounds. "Who says I want to live with you? Weeeeekk~ Weeeeeekk~" he said ridiculously before running out the dungeon.

"Yong Choding!" Seohyun called out in between her laughter.

..................................

"STUPID !" Joon yelled as he threw another flower vase to the ground to relieve his stress. "STUPID!" he yelled a few times.

Just when he thought he is alone in the storage at the backyard of his own house, he heard a shriek from his left. He wasn't scared of it but he was pretty startled to see anyone dares come to him when he was feeling really angry.

He dramatically looked at the 'intruder' only to find it to be Seohwa. The little demon girl is frozen at the spot she was standing as a piece of the broken vase almost got to her and pierce her smooth white milky skin. She looks shocked and scared at the same time that Joon couldn't bear to let her be.

"What do you want?" he spat out to the little demon girl.

Seohwa started fidgeting at her spot. "I thought you would want to eat dinner with me and appa. Is samcheon okay?" she asked, worried and threatened at the same time.

"Do I look okay?" Joon asked sarcastically and rolled his eyes as the little demon girl shook her head naively. Joon sighed in frustration and walked closer to her. "I'm sorry. I just- I- .. I lost my temper and I- just remember to never talk to me if I'm in that kind of condition ever again. Understood?"

Once again, she nodded her head a few times. Then she started smiling again. "So do you want to have dinner now?"

Lee Joon shook his head in disbelief. He smiled weakly. "Fine." he replied. "You go on first." he told Seohwa. The demon girl happily skipped back into the Dark Castle first, leaving Joon alone in the storage room behind.

Walking to the corner of the storage, behind Yonghwa's music trophy, Joon took out a piece of rectangle paper. It was a photo. "I missed you so much it hurts." Joon called out as he slide down the wall, tears wetting his cheeks as he cried.


Author's Note

Short, sorry.

Lol, the funniest thing happened.
This chapter is supposed to be posted 4 days ago.
So I pressed the 'Save Chapter' button as I finished writing it. Done! Have a good time reading ;)

So today I checked if any of you guys left me a comment saying how crappy this chapter is. But there's none.
So I was all like 'is it really that bad?'

And I remembered I forgot naming the chapter
Just so you know, AFF won't save the chapter if it has no title.

o.o

Oops.

I'm not going to waste time writing such a long A/N though.

I'll be working on the next chapter now. I have got no time with all the stupid tests coming up T.T
A promise though?
Fifteen = Fluffs!

tumblr_static_fangirling_crowd.gif

So long for now~

Thank you to my dearest subscribers! Sorry for the disappoinment :(
Leave a comment bellow! xoxo

- KPOPMonstahh