SPRING: Confessions

Compilation of Exo U, The First Class: (Sei-san to Ai no Hana) OC x Kai

A new semester officially opened today at EXO U and everybody's out to do their things for today. But the garden was at a mess for today as the club activities had started.

"I said, 'Go get the tomatoes'! Not the poppies!" Xiumin growled at Baekhyun.

"Shut up! I never knew the difference between them!" Baekhyun retorted.

"HUH?!" Xiumin exclaimed as he thought that Baekhyun was playing dumb.

"Give me the fork, will you?" Luhan requested.

"It'th too far~!" the maknae complained.

"YAHH!! COME BACK HEREE~!!" Chanyeol declared.

"UWAA~!! KRIS GEGE!!!" Tao cried as he was chased by the giant Dobi.

Kris, who was taking the weeds out of his plots, got pissed & stood in front of Chanyeol; eyes flashing red, indicating that he'll kill him sooner or later because of making his Panda cry. Tao peeked over Kris' shoulder, an evident fright was painted on his face.

Ronald Knox just sighed as the two groups continued to bicker so early in the morning. He lazily gazed at his wristwatch as Sei came by the garden.

"G' Mornin' , Miss Sei," Ronald greeted; eyes not focused on Sei.

"Good Morning, Sir Ronald," Sei greeted back, a sound of displeasure was obvious from her voice.

Ronald raises his lawnmower to rest over his shoulder with one hand. The frown on his face grew deeper. Sei knew that her professor's about to lose temper, so, she quickly steps in front of the twelve.

"GOOD MORNING, GUYS~!" she greeted, forcing herself to smile.

Everybody heard her. They couldn't help but to stop & greet her with a bow.

"GOOD MORNING, SEI~" they all greeted in unison.

Sei smiled & steps in to the garden. Ronald whistled a tune as how she managed to calm them down. He puts all his weight on one leg & stares at the young lady.

"I knew where will this end up~" he mumbled.

Sei managed to talk with the two groups to get along with the tasks set to do for the day. They all paired up with their not-so friendly with guys but thanks to Sei, everything worked out well.

As everybody was working on each tasks, Byun Baekhyun noticed how Xiumin stares at Sei who was helping Tao & Chanyeol with the seedbox at the far side of the garden.

"Careful," Byun said. "You might kill her if you stare too much." he teased.

Xiumin snapped back to reality, ignored Byun & continued watering his pots. Byun looked over his shoulder, seeing how diligently Sei works with the others.

"She's not bad," he commented. "Perfect for the least."

Xiumin sighed loudly. "But not for me,"

Byun looked at Xiumin. 'This cute & young little bun is definitely for her!' he thought.

"Why not?!" he asked. "Be positive, Mandoo!"

"Mandoo..?" Xiumin mumbled & faced Byun.

"You're athletic, cute, cheerful, and a renowned student here at EXO U! Why can't you confess to the girl of your dreams?!" Byun exclaimed.

"Shush!" Xiumin said as he places his index finger over his pouted lips. "It's not that I can't... I just don't know how.."

Baekhyun shrugs. "Well, give her a present or so. It's a staple move for boys."

"I wanted to," Xiumin said, placing his chin on one palm, thinking. "But I don't know what she'll like,"

"Duh~!" Baekhyun pats the latter's head gently. "Flowers! She loves flowers! Almost every girl likes it!"

"I can get her some... If only she'll like them." Xiumin mumbled, obviously being pessimistic.

"Be optimistic, Mandoo!" Byun encouraged, sprinkling a little water to Xiumin's face to get him energetic for the least.

Xiumin glared at Byun with a smile before getting the hose & splashing water to Byun as well. The two plays with water for a little time before Xiumin accidentally splashed some to Sehun, completely destroying his wonderful hairstyle.

"O-Oh... Sorry.." Xiumin apologized.

Sehun took revenge by throwing a handful of dirt towards Xiumin, but the latter dodged it, landing to Luhan's face instead!

"What the--!?" Luhan exclaimed.

"Oh.. Thorry Hyung.." Sehun said with an apologetic smile.

But Luhan didn't take his apology & throws some at him, thus, starting their little game. By afternoon, everybody got along well.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Byun." Xiumin waved.

"You too, Mandoo~" Byun waves back.

----

The next day, Xiumin was busy arranging some yellow roses to give to Sei that day. He scowered the whole EXO U just to find her. Later that afternoon, Xiumin spotted her out of the science laboratory.

"Sei," Xiumin called.

Sei looked over his direction & smiled. She walked towards him.

"Hey, Xiumin! What's up?" she asked.

"umm.. I-I.. got something for you..." Xiumin stutter as he produced the yellow roses to his hands.

Sei was taken aback.

"Yes, Xiumin." Sei gladly replied as she saw the yellow roses. "I'm so happy to be your friend!"

A deep silence ensued. D-Did Mandoo heard it right..? No. Well... Here he was trying to confess his love for the girl of his dreams & the first thing that reaches his ear is... FRIEND?!

"Err.. umm.. Sei.. I was trying to... confess.. about my.. love.." Xiumin stuttered.

"Oh..."

Xiumin can't help it but to cry as he realizes that the girl she loves only thought of him as a friend. That's hard to accept. Literally. He stormed off.

"Ah! Xiumin!" Sei called but Xiumin didn't stop.


Poor Xiumin... He ran to Byun Baekhyun for comfort while Sei was found by Grell Sutcliff. Both of them sought advices from people that cares for them the most.

"Follow what your heart say, Sei~" Grell said to her. "It takes you to the better."

---

"Mandoo, you can't let her love you," Byun said. "The right person will come... Better yet, you should stay friends with her.