SPRING: The Beginning

Compilation of Exo U, The First Class: (Sei-san to Ai no Hana) OC x Kai

Every person needs to take another step in life. For Sei Akutagawa, her next step was that of Colleges. Here she is today at EXO U for the last and final step of entering the University; Interviews.

"Good Morning, Miss.. Sei?" Alan Humphries greeted.

"Hello," Sei greeted back with a smile.

"Yes, Miss Sei," Alan cleared his throat. "Shall we begin?" he asked.

"Yes." Sei replied.

 

Alan Humphries has been teaching at EXO U for almost five years. He had encountered more than a thousand students every enrollment period. He knew well who are priviledged and those who are not. As he spoke to the young lady in front of him, Alan knew that his decision is definitely for the good of this lady in the near future.

"Those were all great answers," he commented as he arranges Sei's papers. "So, I'll see you in June, Miss Sei." Alan said & raises his hand to congratulate the girl.

"Thank You very much!" Sei exclaimed & shook the professor's hand.

 

Sei never felt so happy before in her life. This was only the beginning of her adventures. As she left the room, Sei was greeted by the other girls' screams & wails. She tried to take a hint on what's happening, & there, on the hallway, was a group of six young gentlemen. Sei looked at them. Truly they were mesmerizing & handsome, but Sei thought that it wasn't enough for her to scream out loud just like the girls are doing.

One of them, a guy of height towering in the front, notices how Sei reacted differently from the others. This guy; Kim Jongin by the name, fixed his eyes to Sei as though he was asking why she reacted that way. Sei looked into his eyes as they passed by; still wondering.

 

June of that year

 

Classes are formally opened at EXO U. All students are now bustling in search for their first room assignments. Sei had reluctantly found her first classroom; & was about to open its door when the door itself was slided back; & a spark of red flashes before her eyes.

"Glad to be having you again, sweetie~!" the man replied; eyes away from the door he just opened.

"Umm..." Sei called the man's attention.

"Oh my~" the man exclaimed as he almost bumped to Sei. He then turned to the presiding professor inside the room. "Alan Darling~! You have a late student!"

 

Grell Sutcliff was the red head's name & he was the head professor of the Fine Arts Department. He was that of a perfectionist; yet, he only had this inside the theatre. Grell pushed Sei inside the classroom where she was greeted by Alan. She was made to introduce herself before making her take a couple of seat in front of Kim Jongin.

"This girl.." Kai mumbled.

"What's wrong, Kai?" Park Chanyeol asked.

 

Kai shook his head & he fixed his eyes to Sei until the class ended.