WINTER: Getting Along in One Blanket

Compilation of Exo U, The First Class: (Sei-san to Ai no Hana) OC x Kai

It's now up for Kai's group to accept the contract. If not, Both them & Xiumin will be thrown out of EXO U.

"Well~?" Grell started, looking at the young men.

Kai walked out of the scene.

"H-Hey, Jongin!" Suho stopped. "Where are you going?!"

"I'll accept the contract, Mister Grell," he replied without looking to Grell.

Grell flashes his shark-like grin & turned to the remaining guys.

"It's decided then~!" he turned around. "I'll go inform Ronald about this~!"

William followed Grell back to the building while the two groups began to nudge each other again.

"Stop it, Chanyeol!" Suho said as Chanyeol sticks his tongue out to Kris.

Kris just returned a glare as Tao pulls him away. The two groups separated but Suho, Chanyeol, Sehun, D.O. & Baekhyun approaches Sei & bowed.

"WE'RE SORRY, MISS SEI!" they announced.

"H-Huh? For what?" Sei asked.

"We got you involved in this situation." Chanyeol said in his low voice.

"And... we thaid thome bad stuffs to you," Sehun added while clutching the small cage in his arms.

"It's fine... I forgive you." Sei said with a smile.

D.O. cannot help it but to cry. He knew that he was the one who hurt her the most. Sei comforted him & the group explained what really happened.

"So you were just trying to take out this mole from the garden?" Sei asked.

"Yeah," Baekhyun replied. "The gardeners didn't knew about it so we decided to do the task ourselves."

"But why didn't you tell them?" Sei asked once again. "They could've helped,"

"Err... We kind of at requesting & asking..." Suho replied while scratching his head. "I get the chills everytime I see that Tao & Kris..."

Sei just laughed & told them that the contract would be a good time to know them more. The others left because they still need to return the Gardening equipments that they hid. Sei decided to return back to the building for her Economics Class. As Sei was walking to the hallway, she noticed a tall figure leaning by the wall. Its eyes met hers in a stare which sends shivers all over her body.

"Sei," Kai called & walked towards her.

"W-What?" Sei asked.

Kai said nothing in response & brings out a single rose bud. He offers it to Sei but she refused.

"It has thorns!" she declared.

Kai pulled her arm & locks his gaze to hers. "it doesn't have any." he said & offers the rose again. "Why would I give something harmful to you?"

Sei hesitantly took the rose while blushing. She knew well what Kai wanted to say.

"I love you, Sei." kai whispered. "Sorry if I took you in a lot of trouble."

With those words, Sei was caught in confusion. First the Carnation, then the tulip, & finally... the rose. What is the meaning of these anyways? As Kai was about to explain himself further, Sei had already ran away from him. Sei bumped into Grell Sutcliff as she ran away. The redhair prof took pity on her & decided to give her some advice.

"Y-Y-You mean... the KIM JONGIN~?!" Grell hollered as Sei finished narrating her problem to him.

"Yes, Mister Grell." Sei sighed. "I'm confused for the most part."

"I wish I could be with you, eh~?" Grell mumbled.

Sei gasped as she heard those words. "H-How did you know?" she asked the redhair.

Grell looked at her before flashing a striped carnation in his hands.

"Oh Ronnie's just teaching me a few tips about the Language of the Flowers~" he replied. "It's a very peculiar language... hardly known by most people~"

"Kai knew it," Sei mumbled.

"Oooh~ Then, I guess it shouldn't hurt to follow your heart, Sei~" Grell said. "Kim Jongin is quite the terror at first look. But having to know such art makes him sound... not so terror after all~" he winked.

Sei just went out of the faculty & sighs loudly. Truly enough... Kai had intimidated her from the very beginning. But upon confirming that those flowers are not just randomly offered, she thought that maybe Mister Grell was right.