WINTER: The Contract

Compilation of Exo U, The First Class: (Sei-san to Ai no Hana) OC x Kai

Xiumin had a disturbing intuition about the card he just read. To see if he was right, he stormed off to the soccer field at once to look for Kai & Sei. Meanwhile, Sei met up with Kai on the place as instructed. She saw the young man reclining by the wall of the storage room.

"Hey," Kai called as he noticed Sei.

Sei's heart jumped a little as Kai's voice reaches her ears. It made her agitated but she kept her composure in front of him. She tucked her long, black hair behind her left ear.

"What do you mean that I misunderstood, Kai?" Sei asked impatiently.

"Remember when you saw Chanyeol, Sehun, Suho & I were talking about the canister & liquid?" Kai asked her.

"Yes." Sei replied. "It was for you to destryo the garden again, right?"

"No..." Kai answered. "Although that's what happened, it wasn't our agenda." he said.

Sei's eyebrows met in a frown.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"You see..."

"So it was you..." a voice declared.

Sei let out a gasp as she heard the voice. From behind, Xiumin appeared before them, fists curled into a ball & anger is evident on his face. Without any notice, Xiumin pinned Kai on the wall while staring at him.

"What are you going to do, huh?" Kai asked; putting on a challenging smirk.

Xiumin returned a grin. "Revenge," he said & threw a punch to Kai's face.

Sei was caught in surprise as she tried to stop the two from bickering.

----

"Hurry up, maknae!" Suho called as he notice Sehun trailing behind them.

"Say that to Chanyeol, hyung!" Sehun retorted as he carried the cage within his arms.

Chanyeol, who was walking behind him, gives Sehun a push; nearly knocking him down. He grinned, showing his awesome row white teeth as the maknae glared at him. Sehun looked down in to the cage with worry. He sighed in relief as he saw that the little mole & its offsprings are alright.

"So that mole isn't the only one who gave us a hard time," Kyungsoo said while poking on the cage.

"Yes." Sehun replied. "But I'm wondering... Why would Kai let us take these with us to the soccer field?"

Kyungsoo just shrugged. Suho lets out a sigh.

"I can't believe that you've forgotten about Akutagawa Sei." he replied. "I think Kai wanted us to bring these guys as proof that we don't have any bad intentions to the garden."

"I need to apologize to her," Kyungsoo said & pouted his lips.

Baekhyun tapped his shoulder. "We all do."

The group hurried to the soccer field. But in their arrival, they saw a brawl between Kai & Xiumin on the far side of the field. Being loyal to one another, the group decided to help Kai out, where in turn, the gardeners also saw their president caught in the fight; did their best to defend Xiumin.

"Stop! Don't get involve!" Sei shouted when & grabbed Sehun's arms.

Sehun looked at her as the cage almost fell out of his grasp. "Why?! Kai's in trouble!" he said.

"This is all a big misunderstanding!" Sei replied. "Don't get involved!"

"THAT'S ENOUGH, BOYS~~♥!!!" a voice declared.

From above, Grell Sutcliff came landing in front of the brawlers which immediately stopped the fight. William T. Spears appeared before them as well. The lot knew that they were in trouble now.

"My, My, how courageous of you to start a brawl at the University's premises." he said while staring at the two groups who was still nudging each other because of anger.

"But, Sir William--"

"I don't want to hear excuses, Park Chanyeol." William interrupted.

William stared at Sei & Sehun then to Xiumin & Kai. He adjusted his glasses then poked the redhair prof with his pruner.

"A misunderstanding, ey~?" Grell mumbled before flashing his usual, shark-like grin.

"It is," William agreed while glaring at Xiumin. "But, we also have another problem... right here." he added & turned to Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, & D.O.

"mm-hmm~ Quite a show if you ask me..." Grell commented.

All twelve bowed low. They're very shameful of themselves; especially for Xiumin. Not only was he a club president, he was also a renowned student of EXO U famous for his grades & achievements... Well, not just him, really. Nine people involved in the fight were renowned as well. William sighed loudly & his brows met in a frown.

"Kim Minseok, you are one step away from dismissal in EXO U." he then looked at Kai, Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun & Kyungsoo. "You should all be expelled from this University because of your immoral acts. I'm disappointed because of your doings."

Xiumin shivered in fright as he heard his mentor's words. One step away from dismissal?! The others closed their eyes as the harsh words pricked their hearts. They looked at their enemies' faces: eyes glaring & faces covered in scrathes & bruises.

"However," Grell interrupted. "All of you can be safe from that if one can comply to the other~"

Xiumin looked at the redhair prof with a puzzled look. Sei anticipated his words.

"The other group shall be bound in the 'Community Service' to the Gardening Club for a whole semester~" William & Grell announced.

The twelve young men lifted their heads & stared at their profs with a surprised look.

"EEEHHHH???!!!" they exclaimed in unison.

The two opposing groups exchanged glares & unsettled looks. Sei covered her lips in surprise. Will they agree? Xiumin looked at Sei then to Kai who was silent in one corner.