SUMMER: The Blooming of Flowers

Compilation of Exo U, The First Class: (Sei-san to Ai no Hana) OC x Kai

Sei worked very hard with the Gardening Club of EXO U to restore their garden. She was accepted by the group & later dacided that she should join their club as well. It was already four in the afternoon when they finished everything.

"Thanks for everything, Sei," Xiumin said.

"No problem," Sei smiled.

"And because you helped us for today, I think you deserve a treat from us." Lay suggested.

"Yeah!" Xiumin exclaimed. "let us treat you for dinner, Sei!"

"Okay, Okay.." Sei agreed. "But let me inform my parents first." she said & reaches for her phone.

 

But as Sei reaches inside her pocket, her phone was not there. She also searched her bag but there was no sight of her phone.

"Oh dear, I think I left my phone back in the garden." she said.

"You sure?" chen asked.

"Yes." Sei replied. "Can you wait for a minute. I'll go get it first."

"Hey, Sei!" Lu Han called. "Don't you need help?"

"I'll be fine! It's just a quick search!" Sei hollered as she ran back to the garden. The sun was already setting as Sei searches for her phone. But in the middle of her search, she heard footsteps towards her direction. Sei quickly hid in the storage room. Not long after, she heard mumbles and people speaking.

"Tch! Look at this place!" Chanyeol said while looking around.

"They've arranged it again! What now?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Search for trails." Kai ordered. "If there isn't any; I'm afraid we will have to obliterate this place once again."

 

Sei peeked through a hole by the storage room's door & she found Kai's group scowering the place for something.

'What are they looking for? And Obliterate the place?!' Sei thought to herself.

As Kai was searching for something; he found a cellphone lying in between the pots of roses. He reaches for it & called his group's atention.

"There's no trails as expected," he declared.

"You're right" Sehun agreed. "those guys are really good at hiding."

"Moreover, we need to go home now." Suho declared as he looks at his watch. "it's late."

"You're only saying that because you're afraid of the dark!" Chanyeol teased.

 

Suho gave him a glare before turning his back to walk away. The others followed as well, but Kai stays at the garden for a little while; producing the cellphone he saw to his hands. He then stared at the storage room where Sei was hiding. Sei was surprised that Kai manages to notice her... or not. Kai plucked a striped carnation from nearby & gently kisses its petals before leaving it by the aisle beside the cellphone & left.

 

Sei went out after making sure that the coast is clear. She bent over to the striped carnation & to her cellphone.

"Found it," she mumbled. "But this flower..."

Sei left the garden blushing. But she already composes herself before showing up with Xiumin & the others. As promised, the Club members treated her to dinner, accompanying it with some funny chats. By the end of dinner, Xiumin walks her back home; given that they've discovered that they're two blocks away from each other's home.

"Looks like this is going to be a fun year for the newbie~" Sei said to herself with a smile.

Sei became too happy to forget what she had just heard at the garden. But in the days to come, Things will make her remember what was it.