SEASONS: Epilogue

Compilation of Exo U, The First Class: (Sei-san to Ai no Hana) OC x Kai

The next day at EXO U...

"SEIIII~!!!!" Luhan called in his cute little voice.

Sei looked over her shoulder & saw Luhan carrying a few purple hyacinth.

"Hey Luhan, what's with that?" Sei asked.

"Oh, Xiumin told me to give these to you." Luhan replied with a smile as he handed the flowers to Sei. "There's a note with it." he added.

Sei took the note from Luhan & read it:

 

Dear Sei,

Sorry about my reaction yesterday. I just got surprised. I wish you could be happy with the man you truly loved. And... I kind of understood why you reacted that way. It's the flowers. So.. here are the hyacinth for an apology. And don't worry about me. I just can't go to school right now because of a cold. See you.

                                                              --Kim Minseok--

"Ayoo Sei!" Chanyeol called.

"Hey, everyone!" Sei greeted as she saw Kai and the others.

 

Kai looked at her with gleaming eyes, producing an azalea from his hand & tucking it behind Sei's ear.

"Take care of yourself for me," he told her.

Sei giggled. "I will, Kai." she replied & hands him a cutout of a red rose.

"Does this mean..?" Kai mumbled.

"Yes, Kim Jongin." Sei answered & hugs him. "I love you."

"Yahh~ Hyung Stop that!!" Sehun said while covering his eyes.

Kai looked at him & laughed. He holds Sei's hand while the others burst out Ooh's and Ahh's for them. All of them are headed to the garden for a couple of hours of Club activity time.

 

Owari~♥

 


 

A/N: FINISHED!!!! First part is finished!! XD *cheers* Next up is another EXOxOC.. ^w^ Thanks guys! Kindly comment & vote!!!

Oh btw.. here are the meaning of the flowers used for this fanfic:

 


Striped Carnation: Wish I could be with you

Red Tulip: Declaration of Love; Believe Me

Purple Hyacinth: I am Sorry; Please Forgive Me

Yellow Rose: Friendship

Azalea: Take Care of Yourself for Me