AUTUMN: A Bloom Sprouts Despite the Frost

Compilation of Exo U, The First Class: (Sei-san to Ai no Hana) OC x Kai

Sei woke up in the clinic where she was surrounded by the Gardening Club. She panicked to tell everyone what will happen to the garden, but Ronald Knox already declared that the garden was devastated. Sei whipped up a sigh while the young gardeners all looked down in despair.

"Who was it?!" LuHan shouted in anger. "Why are they so determined to obliterate our garden?!"

"Calm down, Luhan," Xiumin said. "What's best for now is to clean it up."

"Yes. We'll restore it then what?!" Chen retorted in a sarcastic tone. "Let it be smashed into pieces again?!"

"H-Hey you guys! Stop quarreling!" Tao said, trying to calm them.

"It's no use if we quarrel amongst ourselves." Kris sighed. "We might as well restore it."

Lay bowed down to Sei before leaving the clinic to head for the garden. Kris followed, then Tao, Lu Han, & Chen. Ronald Knox left because he still have some classes to attend. Xiumin was left with her. An awkward silence ensued. That time, Sei doubted if she would tell the Club President about what she heard.

"Umm.."

"Sei." Xiumin interrupted. "If you're not feeling well, I can take you back home."

Sei shook her head in response.

"I'll be fine. I just need another hour of sleep." she added.

Xiumin smiled before leaving the clinic. Upon his exit, Kai entered the clinic quietly. He saw Sei in a deep slumber. Kai crept closer and caressed the young lady's soft sking. He then produced a red tulip from his hand & took out a card which he placed on the table beside Sei.

"I'm sorry too," he mumbled before leaving the place.

Sei jumped up in surprise as she thought she heard someone beside her. She rubbed her arms as goosebumps ran up in her spine. She looked around when the red tulip caught her attention. She took it in her hands & soon noticed the card with it. She found that it was a letter from Kai:

Sei Akutagawa,

I just wanted to say sorry for telling you those words. I just can't convey the real me in front of my group mates. 

You misunderstood everything, Sei. Meet me at the soccer field by dismissal today & I'll show you the reason behind.

-Kim Jongin

Sei quickly got out of bed, leaving the card scattered on the floor tp meet up with Kai. I knew it! Kai wasn't that bad! But...

Xiumin passed by the clinic to see what Sei is doing. But he found the room all empty. All he saw was the card lying on the floor. He skimmed through the text written on it & stormed to the soccer field at once. Oh no...