AUTUMN: The Leaves turns Brown

Compilation of Exo U, The First Class: (Sei-san to Ai no Hana) OC x Kai

Sei had completely forgotten about Kai's conversation at the garden. This time, it will rose up again. Today, we find EXO U in the normal times where no activities or exams are scheduled.

"Hey, Jongin." Suho greeted as the latter came out of the classroom.

"Yo," Jongin greeted back.

Suho & Se Hun had been waiting for him & Chanyeol to come out. Chanyeol quickly gave them a tall bottle of clear liquid while Kai gave them a film canister full of worms.

"Be careful with those," Chanyeol reminded as Se Hun took the canister from Kai.

Se Hun grunted & opened the canister.

"Well this is kind of different from the worms I know," Sehun said as he saw the pink, slender worms wriggling inside the limited space of the canister.

"Maybe you're referring to the garden worms," Suho told him. "Those green, fat things?"

"Yeah," Sehun replied. "I never seen these kind of worms before."

"It's because you never played with the dirt," Kai insulted.

"I beg your pardon?" Sehun glared at him.

The others just laughed.

"But with these in our hands," Suho started. "We can clearly obliterate those pesky guys!"

A clattering of books interrupted their little conversation. When they turned to the hallway, they saw Sei staring intently at them. She looks like she just realized something. Suho, Sehun, Chanyeol & Kai looked at her with a "We're screwed" look.

"This isn't happening..." Kai mumbled.

"She's with the Gardening Club, right?" Sehun asked.

Sei ran away to inform the Gardening Club. The four guys ran to follow her. They didn't want that girl to spoil their little plan. Chanyeol called Baekhyun.

"Don't let Sei reach the garden, Byun!" he ordered.

Byun Baekhyun reluctantly waited by the stairs for Sei. When she passed by, Byun grabbed her by the arm & tried to pull her away. But Sei struggled & kicked his leg with a force. Sei managed to run out of the campus. She was almost by the garden but Do Kyungsoo stands on her way. The next thing she knew is that she fainted. When she woke up, she was surrounded by the same guys.

"Where am I?" Sei asked as soon as she regained consciousness.

"Don't bother asking because we won't answer it," Sehun retorted.

"We can't let you spoil our plans, Sei." Chanyeol added.

"Were you the ones responsible for the destruction of their garden?!"

"Yes we are." Kai replied.

Sei was taken aback. She was surprised that Kai was with them.

"W-Why...?" she mumbled. "I thought... you were..."

"But what, Sei?" Kai interrupted. "Did you really think that we can just let you off because you're a woman?"

Sei cried as she heard those from Kim Jongin. She would never thought about it... given that Kai gave her 'that'. In much confusiion, Sei fainted once again. Kai & the others left her in the same location to proceed with their plans. Meanwhile...

 

Xiumin had been looking for Sei the whole afternoon. He was so worried because he didn't see her at English time. Alan Humphries also told him to search for her, so he did. Upon taking the adjacent hallway, Xiumin saw Sei lying there unconscious.

"S-Sei!" Xiumin exclaimed & bent beside her. "Hey, Sei! Speak up!"

Xiumin carried Sei to the clinic in a panic while Alan rushed over there as soon as he heard the news. Tao, Lu Han, Chen & Kris also followed. As they all left the garden, Kai & his companions set out to accomplish their task. First, they dug a few holes in the vegetable plots then poured on the liquid on it. The others scattered the worms on the ground to crawl on the holes. Not long after, an earth-colored creature came jumping out from the hole. It ran at a fast pace that leaves the guys in a fit just to capture it. Finally, after chasing it, (and leaving the garden in a mess once again)they've succeeded & caught it in a cage.

"Whew! At last!" Suho exclaimed.

"This little guy gave us a hard time!" Sehun declared as he pokes the little cage.

What they were chasing after was... a mole! But as the group succeeded in their mission, Kai was uneasy. Why? Was it because of the words that he told Sei? He left the scenario which puzzle the others. Where will he go? Wait... the artroom?! For what??