SUMMER: Fruitful

Compilation of Exo U, The First Class: (Sei-san to Ai no Hana) OC x Kai

It was the final exam of the Semester & things are getting quite hectic for both students & teachers at EXO U. Here we have Park Chanyeol & Kim Jongin cramming over a thesis to be passed this afternoon. (Actually, Kai is already finished but Chanyeol is copying some from his work.)

 

"Hurry up, Chanyeol! It's almost call time!" Ksi yelled.

"Alright! Alright!" Chanyeol exclaimed as he writes on his paper. "....There!"

 

Kai quickly grabbed his work & Chanyeol's before speeding over to the faculty.

 

"Almost late, Kim Jongin," Alan Humphries commented as he laid eyes to the young man.

"Sorry, Sir Alan." Kai apologized between gasps.

"I'll take this one in for consideration." Alan sighed as he took the papers. "Just don't do it again next time."

 

Kai bowed down before leaving the faculty. As he left, he quickly leans on the wall adjacent while catching his breath. Sehun, Baekhyun and Suho came passing by & saw him.

"What's wrong, Kai?" Suho asked. "Didn't make it for the call time?"

"Oh, poor Kai~!" Sehun teased.

"I did make it in time," he grunted.

 

Kai trails off back to his classroom while the others continues to .

 

Dismissal Time

 

"Hey, Jongin! Are you going to skip your duties once again?!" his classmate retorted.

Jongin replaces his table & chair to its place.

"I'm done. Can I go now?" he asked.

Kai's classmate complained about what he had done. Kai has never attended his cleaning duties ever since; making the others upset with him. Sei was in the same day of duty as him & pretty much to say that she was feds up too. Sei walked towards to the young man & slightly pokes his stomech with the tip of the broom she was holding.

"This room is ours; not just yours, Kai." she said. "That's why we need your cooperation too." she added & handed him the broom.

Kai clicked his tongue but he snatches the broom from Sei & starts sweeping the floor. His classmates managed to whip up a smile in their faces as they saw Kai being cooperative.

"Thanks, Sei," a classmate whispered to Sei's ear.

"I didn't do anything special," Sei said with a smile.

"I'm done!" Kai declared once again while putting down the broom.

"Thanks for the help, Kai." Sei said.

"Yeah, sure.. Whatever." Kai said without facing her.

Kim Jongin rarely takes orders or requests from anyone. Chanyeol knew that. He once asked him to do the simplest task of throwing the can to the trash & he ignores him. Kai only goes on errands if either he's in a good mood or he will benefit the effect of it. That's why, when Kai arrived late for their meet-up; Chanyeol looked very surprised.

"Where have you been?!" he asked.

"You never arrive late for our meet-ups," Suho commented.

Kai clicked his tongue. "I cleaned our classroom."

The others bursted out laughing.

"T-That was the best joke that I could ever hear from you..!!" Kyungsoo said between his laughs.

Kai frowned but not because he's mad. He was embarassed because he couldn't tell them that a lady made her to stay. The group quickly forgot about it along the way though. But what is the real reason why? Can this be...? LOVE?!