SPRING: The Gardening Club of EXO U

Compilation of Exo U, The First Class: (Sei-san to Ai no Hana) OC x Kai

Later that day, as Sei was walking towards the main gate; a familiar red flashes before her.

"How Cruel~!" Grell yelled as he set foot on the ground.

Grell was talking to a middle-aged man with a strict glare holding a pruner.

The man; whose name was William T. Spears, stood a few meters behind Sei and confronted Grell.

"Should I have to go through such circumstances to make you tell the truth, Grell Surcliff?" he asked scornly.

"Like I said~!" Grell retorted. "I didn't destroy those daisies! Although I hated them for not being red..."

William's eyes twitch behind his glasses. Without warning, he aimed his pruner to Grell and goes over the innocent Sei. Luckily she bent down in time to avoid the upcoming blade. It caught the redhead's long hair.

"OUUCH~~!!!" Grell shrieked.

Sei quickly got on her feet and faces William.

"Umm.. Please don't hurt him! I can help you restore those daisies!" She said.

"The only one who's restoring them is this bastard," William declared as he pull his pruner.

"OUCH~!" Grell exclaimed.

"Please! I don't want to see him like that! Please, Sir!" Sei pleaded.

 

William looked at her pleading eyes for a while before pulling his pruner harshly.

"Follow me," he ordered.

Sei, together with Grell followed William along the school grounds.

"I'm William T. Spears; the activity coordinator of EXO U. I teach on the Literature Department." he introduced."May I ask who are you & what course you're taking up?"

"I'm Sei Akutagawa, Sir William." Sei introduced. "I'm taking up Business Management, Sir."

The trio continued talking with each other until they reached the garden behind EXO U's Main building. When they got there; the whole place was in a mess.

"W-What happened here?!" Sei asked.

"Ah~! The roses! The poppies~!" Grell exclaimed as he set sight on the flowers out of their pots.

Suddenly, a voice came echoing from behind.

"William!" the voice called. "M-My lawnmower's missing!" he declared.

"Ronny~!" Grell exclaimed. "Yours too?"

 

This young man's name is Ronald Knox. He has been the new professor of the Home Economics at EXO U & the moderator of the University's Gardening Club.

"WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED HERE?!" Ronald exclaimed as he saw the state of his garden.

"We don't know either, Ronald." William replied & adjusted his glasses.

Amidst their conversation, Sei took pity on the plants so she started to clean the area up.

"By the way Grell-senpai," Ronald snapped. "What do you mean by, 'Yours too' earlier?" he asked.

"Well," Grell started. "There have been a few cases of missing tools reported at my office."

Grell took out a note from his pocket. "Let's see, first it was Chen’s scythe, next comes Lay’s spade, followed by Xiumin’s watering equipments, then Luhan’s seed box, and finally, Kris’ wheelbarrow"

"It's a good thing that somebody came here to help," William said.

The young professor then notices Sei who was replacing the shrubs to the pots.

"Sir William," Ronald said while adjusting his glasses don't tell me that.. It's her."

 

William nodded.

"So get your boys here quickly!" he added. "You can't let a young lady to get fuzzy over a man's work, can you?"

Ronald straightens up; a bright smile was painted on his face. He quickly went to the Club Room to fetch the gardeners.

"Sir Ronald!" Lu Han exclaimed as the professor barges in.

"Guys, let's go!" Ronald ordered. "We're restoring the garden, right now!"

"But it's condition is far from being restored," Tao sighed.

"Don't say such a thing, little panda," Kris assured. "there'll be someone to help us out, don't ya worry!"

"That's why I'm here, guys!" Ronald said. "There is someone who's going to help us, so get yourselves ready!"

"YESSIR!!!" the unison replied.

 

All of the young boys rushed out together with Ronald while adjusting their sleeves and putting on their gloves. They are EXO U's Gardening Club; fulfilling the will of Mother Nature through planting & cultivating. Upon their arrival, the group was surprised.

"Sir Ronald," Chen called. "Don't tell me that that person is... her?"

Ronald nodded with a smile.

"You've been standing there for some time," William said to the group. "You can help the little lady, you know. This is your garden."

 

The group understood & went to approach Sei.

"Hi'ya!" Xiumin greeted her.

Sei, who was lifting a pot that time; looks at him with a smile.

"Hello," she greeted back.

"I'm Kim Minseok." Xiumin introduced. "Need a hand?" he asked.

 

Sei nodded & Xiumin proceeded to help her. The other members of the club worked together to restore the garden to its beauty. But as they were working; six pairs of eyes continued to watch them.

"They really never learn, do they?" Suho commented.

"Yes." Sehun replied. "We already took their tools away from them yet, they still find ways."

"Tch!" Kai clicked his tongue.

"Anyways, as long as they wouldn't stop taking care of it, we shall never stop in destroying them as well." Chanyeol added.

"They don't know what they're dealing with." Kyungsoo declared.

 

It was Kai's group. What are they talking about? Was it them who caused the destruction of EXO U's Garden?