Marriage Talk

Tale of the WonderBang Leaders (G-Ye)

Every day, since Sunye went to New York, JiYong missed her so much. Big Bang members noticed his difference. He seldom talks and eats and JiYong is only ‘alive’ when he chatted or talked with Sunye. Big Bang started to do their promotion in Japan. Even with their busy schedules, JiYong keep missing Sunye more and more. Wonder Girls in the other hand were also busy with their own schedules. They had to practice for JYP concert and also filming MTV Wonder Girls Season 3.

The Wonder Girls members too noticed that Sunye is sometimes ‘not there’. She is there physically but her mind is somewhere else. Her true happiness will show when she chatted with her JiYong. While Big Bang did their promotion activities in Japan, JiYong reminisce the time when he was with Sunye there. It ‘kills’ him to know that Sunye is not beside him. He needed her to be beside him all the time. He knew exactly what to do.

As soon as Big Bang finished their promotion in Japan, they had a long vacation. JiYong took the chance and booked a flight to New York.

“What? JiYong is coming here?” Sunye was shocked when TOP-oppa called her informing about JiYong’s surprise visit.

“Do you know, that he looks like zombie here, every time Sunye this, Sunye that. All the time its Sunye, Sunye, Sunye. Anyway don’t forget to pick him up tomorrow afternoon, New York time.” TOP informed Sunye.

“Yeah, I’ll be there to pick him up since we just finished filming and I have extra time to spare before the concert” Sunye replied and both hung up later.

The next morning, Sunye and the rest of Wonder Girls went to practice at the studio.

“JiYong-oppa is coming, really? He must have misses you so much!” Sunmi said. “Seung Ri told me that he sometimes forget to eat because he only thinks about unnie.”

Sunye was somehow hurt when she heard the story. 'Aish, JiYong. You pabo, why do you have to starve yourself’ Sunye said feeling worried for her JiYong.

~

Early next morning, the Wonder Girls started practising their dance for the Concert on Sunday. They finished their dance rehearsal by lunch.

Sunye then hurriedly went to the JFK airport to pick JiYong up. She saw from the schedule that the flight is due shortly and so she waited at the arrival hall. Moments later, she saw him came out from the arrival hall,looking somehow tired and weak but when he spotted Sunye, a smile grew across his face. JiYong ran straight to Sunye and hugged her.

“I miss you so much” he said before planted a kiss on her. They locked kiss in front of the foreigners there just like in romantic Hollywood movie, only the difference is that there is no written script in here.

They finally released each other after a while but JiYong held on Sunye tightly for he has been waiting to hold Sunye so much since on the plane. They walked to the cab and make their way to the hotel.

“Oppa, you lose weight. Have you been eating properly?” Sunye asked her JiYong, worriedly.

“Of course, I have dear but recently my appetite is getting smaller and smaller that I’ll be fine if I have just one serving food everyday” JiYong answered, half-lied because he don’t want to make Sunye worried. He hugged Sunye closer to him. They were both in the cab going to the hotel.

“Oppa, you don’t have to lie in front of me. SeungRi told me everything already.” Sunye said while looking up at JiYong’s face.

“Ok, im sorry, baby. Its just that since I didn’t see you, not that I force myself not to eat but I just lost appetite.” JiYong whispered at Sunye who was resting beside him.

“Then, today I shall treat you to nice food and we shall have great time together” Sunye exclaimed and give JiYong a soft peck on his left cheek. A smile formed across his face. He kissed her back lightly on the mouth and they locked lips once again.

At that time, JiYong wanted Sunye so badly but he knew she won’t unless they are married. ‘Marry? Maybe I should propose to her, this way she will always be mine’ JiYong thought silently.

“Oppa, what are you thinking?” Sunye said while they release from each other after locking lips.

Their cab just arrived at the hotel.

“Nothing.” JiYong lied but clearly smile was across his face. Both of them got down and JiYong carry his luggage in to the hotel.

“Tell me, oppa, please?” Sunye begged because she knew JiYong is hiding something from her.

“Ok, I’ll tell you after we checked in to my room” JiYong laughed at Sunye’s ‘stubbornness’. Her ‘stubbornness’ was the very reason that makes JiYong love her more, she is just so adorably cute.

“Wow, oppa. Your room is so spacious and besides its near our apartment. Just few blocks away” Sunye said while looking out the window of JiYong’s hotel room.

“Erm,Sunye ah, I was thinking if you can accompany me tonight?” JiYong said carefully and hugged his Sunye from behind.

Sunye turned to him, studying his face carefully. ‘Ah, my oppa is so cute making a puppy face like that. I guess he must be missing me so much as much as I missed him too. Maybe that is why he booked a twin bed room so that we can be together?’ Sunye said in her mind.

“So is it a yes or a no?” JiYong repeated his question hoping that Sunye will say yes.

“I guess it is no harm to stay in a room with my oppa for one night, right?” Sunye said and smiled at him.

“I’ll take it as a yes then?... YAY!” Jiyong screamed and swing Sunye over to one of the bed.

~

“Sunye ah, are you sleeping already?” Jiyong asked Sunye who was on the next bed.

That night as promised Sunye stayed over at JiYong’s room. She asked the rest of the Wonder Girls’ help to bring over her clothes and ‘cover up’ her presence at their apartment in case their manager came looking for her.

“Nope, can’t really sleep.” Sunye said while turning to the side to look at JiYong.

“Have you thought about our future together?” JiYong asked further.

“Like when are we going to get married, to have kids together?” JiYong asked, looking straight into Sunye’s beautiful eyes.

”Of course dear, whenever I feel lonely, I’ll daydream about our future together.” Sunye answered, lovingly.

“Then if I say I want to marry you now? Are you willing to say yes?” JiYong asked further.

Sunye already half-expected that JiYong will talk about this matter based on his attitude in the afternoon.

“Dear, I am always ready to spend my life together with you. But if we are to get marry now, lots of things need to be worked out and it might be a big hassle for both of us.” Sunye said expressing her true feelings and worries.

JiYong too thought the same but he wanted Sunye to be his wife as soon as possible.

“What if I am able to work things out perfectly and managed everything secretly, I mean our wedding, will you consider to marry me now?” JiYong said half asleep.

“Yes baby, I promised you that I will spend the rest of my life with you no matter what happen” Sunye who was almost drifting to sleep, answered.

Both of them later fell asleep dreaming their life away as husband and wife. Their discussion on marriage technically ends there.

The next day, both Jiyong and Sunye spent their times together sightseeing the New York City. JiYong got back to Korea the night before Sunday as the girls will be performing for the JYP Concert that day. Besides, JiYong himself will be busy preparing for Big Bang next album.

When JiYong got back to Korea, he felt somehow contented and relief that he is able to see his sweetheart. But the marriage topic never slipped of his mind. Secretly, he is planning to make it happen.



*~*~*