A happy ending?

Tale of the WonderBang Leaders (G-Ye)

"Hello, dear. Yes, I have arrived safely in New York. Now we are heading to our apartment to rest."
"We'll have a meeting with JYP tomorrow."
"How's your concert preparation? Take good rest, ok? I'll call you back tomorrow. Bye, oppa." Sunye said before hung up.

In Korea, while the boys are busy practicing, Jiyong smiled to himself.

"Hyung, are you ok? Why did you smile to yourself?" Seungri, Jiyong's favourite maknae interrupted Jiyong's thought.

"Are there any good things happening to you?" Daesung asked.

"Yeah, share with us." Taeyang interrupted.

'At least entertain us a bit, take our minds off this concert rehearsals' TOP agreed. All the Big Bang members are anxious to know why their Leader are so happy though they actually knew why.

'Ah~, all of you knew why I'm smiling. Why bother asking?' Jiyong said.

'Hyung, its fun to tease you since you are the only one married here and we aren't' Seungri answered. The boys keep on teasing their leader till late night.

~

The next day in New York, Sunye and the Wonder Girls headed to the JYP building and get started with the meeting for their upcoming concert. Since then, the Girls got busy preparing for their concert and in no time, Jiyong joined his wife in New York right after the Big Bang finished their 'Big Show' concert successfully.

'Oppa~' Sunye shouted at her husband when she saw him at the airport arrival hall. Jiyong came running to his wife.

'Miss you so much, dear!' Jiyong said as he hugged his wife.

'How's my twins doing?' Jiyong asked, patting his wife's stomach.

'They are fine as long as the mother is fine' Sunye answered, sounded a little jealous.

'Oooh~, I smell someone jealous here.' Jiyong teased at Sunye.

'Yah oppa~, shouldn't you care for your wife first? But I guess its okay then' Sunye said.

'What happen to you babe? It seems that your mood swings is getting out of hand lately?' Jiyong asked.

'Yeah, I know that. Maybe its because the symptom is started to show, im having quite a terrible morning sickness lately and not to forget the concert preparation.' Sunye 'confessed'.

'Its okay, dear. Im here, you can take out all your stress at me. No worries.' Jiyong said as he kissed his wife on her lips. Both of them were lip locking until someone interrupted them.

'Excuse me, hello. Both of you are in the public. At least find some private place to do.' YooBin said. Sunye totally forgot that Yoobin was with her, accompanying her to pick up Jiyong from the airport.

'Sorry' Both Jiyong and Sunye said before they headed back to the place where they will spend their life together for the next couple of months.

Now, with Jiyong by Sunye's side, it seems that time has passed by quickly. In no time, the Wonder Girls are in the midst of their scheduled concert. As they approaching the last of their concert in Korea, Sunye realized more changes in her body. By the time the girls finished their concert, Sunye's stomach began protruding which marks her six months of pregnancy.

Both husband and wife are now living in their rent Los Angeles home which Jiyong rented so that he can concentrate on making his music and taking care of his pregnant wife.

'Oppa, dinner is ready~' Sunye shouted at her husband upstairs. But she received no answer and decided to go upstairs and look for him. Jiyong was sleeping soundly on the bed, Sunye went over to his side and patted his head.

'Oppa~, dinner is ready' She whispered softly before give her husband a kiss on his cheeks. Jiyong was awakened by the kiss and grabbed on Sunye to him.

'Oppa~, careful I'm quite heavy now..' Sunye shouted gleefully as her husband rolled her to the other side of the bed.

'Hmmm, now I can have you all by myself~' Jiyong said, feeling content.

'Oppa~, If you forget, I am always yours..' Sunye answered her husband as she poked his puff cheeks.

'Yeah, of course I know that. What I mean is that now its only me and you and no one else that matters. We can just concentrate on each other without caring about others like we used to do back in Korea.' Jiyong said as he kissed his wife's lip.

Sunye returned the kiss happily. As both husband and wife were still engaging in a long kiss, suddenly Jiyong released the kiss. 'Ouch..' he said. Sunye looked at his confusingly.

'It seems that I have competition here, looks like our twin boy doesn't want me to kiss you and so he kicked me.' Jiyong said as he patted Sunye's stomach. Sunye laughed at her husband childishness.

'Don't be silly dear, how are you supposed to know it's the boy?' Sunye said as she could also feel the baby kicking in her stomach just now.

'I can tell you..' as Jiyong kissed back Sunye's forehead lightly.

'I guess the babies are just telling me that they are hungry and daddy should come along to have dinner with mummy now' Sunye said looking at her stomach.

'Ok, daddy is coming down now' Jiyong answered as he helped Sunye to get off the bed and both of them went downstairs to have their dinner. As all trouble in the world doesn't bother the two lovebirds anymore, they spend their life happily in each other arms.

~

The Wonder Girls and the Big Bang were at their Leaders' house that night, they came to pay a visit to see Sunye's condition.

'Unnie, how does it feel to carry babies in your stomach?' Sohee asked.

'Aish, pabo. Of course it is heavy.Cant you see, unnie's leg is swollen' Sunmi said which cause the MiSo sisters to quarrel. The rest of them just laughed at the MiSo childishness.

'Anyway, Sunye how many months already? I seriously lost count with all the jet lag.' Yoobin asked, and the others started counting as well.

Before Sunye could answer, her husband answer for her,'She's in her eight months already.' Jiyong said as he looked at his wife lovingly.

'Then noona, after you deliver the babies, can you make babies for me too?' SeungRi said as he sat beside Sunye on the long sofa. Seungri was about to pat Sunye's stomach when suddenly Jiyong caught his hand and wrestle him on the floor.

'Yah maknae, I will kill you if you dare say that again!' Jiyong said playfully as he elbowed Seungri's neck.

'Ok, ok hyung. I was just playing around. Sunye-noona help me~' Seungri shouted for help, the rest of the Big Bang and the Wonder Girls laughed at the scene.

'Yeeun, can you help me go to the washroom?' Sunye asked for Yeeun's help and automatically she went to Sunye's side to help her get up. As Sunye was about to stand up she felt a weird pain.

'Owww~' Sunye wailed loudly as her bag of water crack and liquid can be seen dripping down her leg.

All of them got panicked. The boys hurried to call for the ambulance while the girls went to get the towel. Jiyong went to his wife's side to calm her down. Sunye was still holding on Yeeun and her husband's hand for support. The pain was excruciating that Sunye felt she is going to die any moment.

'Calm down, baby. Everything is going to be all right!'Jiyong's soothing voice calmed Sunye down a bit as Yeeun wiped off the sweat on Sunye's forehead.

Soon, Sunye was taken to the hospital nearby, her husband and the rest of the WonderBang members also were there.

'How is my wife?' Jiyong questioned the doctor who just got out from the room.

'Her bag of water has cracked but the babies are still not in the right position yet. Your wife is having a little complication in there. If we don't take the babies out now, her life might be threatened.' The experienced doctor said as Jiyong slumped on the floor hearing the news. TOP and Taeyang quickly went to Jiyong's rescue.

The others just stood still couldn't believe what they have just heard.

'Is my wife awaken? Can I see her now?' Jiyong stammered, still couldn't believe what has fallen unto him, he just wanted to see Sunye immediately.

The doctor nodded his head as he give way to Jiyong to enter the room to meet his wife. Jiyong could see Sunye struggling on the bed, it is so painful to see his wife like that for the sake of their children.

'Baby~.' Jiyong said as tears began to fall down his cheeks.Sunye looked at him lovingly despite her painful struggle.

'Please save the babies, our babies dear'.Promise me you save them, ok? For me, please?" Sunye trailed as she struggle to say those words.

Jiyong just looked silently at his wife. He couldn't bare to lose their twin babies whom Sunye has 'fought' for moreover could he lose the love of his life, Sunye.

'I don't know what to do, babe. I couldn't lose you-Never~'Jiyong said as he held the weak hand of Sunye. Sunye couldn't hear him no more as the painkiller has anaestice her body.

Soon, two nurse and the doctor came into the room. 'Don't worry, I will try my best to save both your children and wife' the doctor promised Jiyong as they bring Sunye out to the operation room.

Daesung helped Jiyong to get up and wait with them outside. They couldn't tell how long they were in the hospital but by then some staff and crew from both JYP and YG camp were also there to give Jiyong the support he needed and also waiting anxiously with him. JYP and YG called Jiyong to give him some words of encouragement and Jiyong thanked them so much for their attention and care.

~

It was almost a day when finally the doctor came out from the operation room and Jiyong could hear babies crying from inside.

'Congratulations on your two healthy baby boy and baby girl!' the doctor said as two nurses hand Jiyong two babies on his hands. The rest of the WonderBang members crowded Jiyong to have a look on the two beautiful and handsome twins.

'Thank you so much, doctor!' Jiyong said in gratitude. 'By the way, how is my wife?' Jiyong continued.

'Your wife is unconscious now and her condition is very weak. I'm afraid that if her condition worsened she might drift into coma temporarily.' The noisy crowd suddenly went silent when they heard what the doctor said.

Jiyong felt helpless as he walked with his two babies to the room where his wife is still struggling with her life.

'Sunye~' he said as he saw her lying on the bed.

With her now-flat stomach and her pale expression, Sunye still managed to give her husband a smile. The smile that would forever makes his heart skip a beat.

'Oppa~ Take care of our babies for me, ok. I love you~' Sunye said as she closed her eyes reluctantly. Sunye knew what 'will become of her' as the doctor explained her condition earlier.

Jiyong bent over and kissed her lips as he too mouthed 'I love you~' to his now-coma wife.

~ Epilogue ~

Sssshhhh~ I have a little secret that nobody knows~
Want to know what is it?
My mummy and daddy is the most famous singers in Korea~
Hehehehe, and no one knows that I am their son and my sister, Ji Min is their daughter
Since our 5th birthday is today, mummy and daddy will come and visit us~
Cant wait to see mummy and daddy~


[two-shots]My Secret Life Story......coming soon



*~*~*