Secret Wedding

Tale of the WonderBang Leaders (G-Ye)

Wonder Girls just finished promoting their single and is slowing down their activities to concentrate on their next single project, have lesser schedule now compare to Big Bang. The boys were in the midst of promoting their mini-album but JiYong doesn't forget about the wedding preparation. Secretly, he already planned out the wedding to be held soon, very soon.

The sacred ceremony shall take place in the early month of September, just 8 months after Sunye and JiYong got together. Sunye were not informed about the secret wedding because JiYong kept it a secret. She was just told to go to her grandmother's house as planned.

~On the wedding day~

Sunye hurriedly went out her apartment and to her car. Suddenly her phone rang and the caller ID show that it is from her future husband,
'Yes, oppa Im on my way to my grandmother's house now. Don't worry I won't be late."
"Yeah, the other girls are already there I supposed, they called me half an hour ago that they were there and doing the preparations."
"Ok meet you there!'
Sunye hung up and quickly went inside the car, driving her way to her 'final destination'

Once Sunye arrived at her grandmother house, she saw 'nothing' - not a single decoration, everything was normal, not that she expected anything for a simple wedding that was planned by Jiyong. But once Sunye went inside the house, she was amazed by the decoration.

She got 'blinded' by the stars hanging down the ceiling. There were white balloons sticking on the wall, with words on it 'Jiyong loves Sunye always'. Her grandmother's furniture was still in place but the floor was carpeted with white roses everywhere. It was like a total delusion from where Sunye came in, as if she stepped into a door that lead to a fairytale castle. Jiyong was really up to his words. Sunye was still standing in awe that she didn't realize the rest of the Wonder Girls were walking down the stairs towards her.

'Hey, you are here already! You should go and get ready now!' Ye Eun the first one to go to Sunye and dragged her up the stairs. Sunye followed and saw that all the girls were dressed in beautiful beige dresses.

'Wow, all of you look amazing' Sunye said, while looking at them one by one.

Sohee and Sunmi just smiled at Sunye's praise while Yoobin said, 'Wait till you see your dress, you will find ours just the normal evening dress compare to yours'

Sunye felt anxious to see her wedding gown now. YooBin opened the door and led Sunye and the girls inside. Once inside, hanging on her closet was the most beautiful dress she had ever saw. It was exactly the one that she saw in Vera Wang's website, the one she secretly dreamed to wear and now it is in front of her.



Sunye touched the wedding gown softly and it makes her heart flutter to wear it. YooBin helped her get dress and within minutes, her body was beautifully dressed with the gown.

'Oh, I forgot about your tiara' YooBin ran out the room and came back seconds later with a simple yet amazing tiara on her hand.

'Here, you are~' Yoobin put the tiara carefully on Sunye's head as she watched her reflection in the mirror.

'You are beautiful' Yoobin complimented Sunye while she just smiled back.

'Ok, we are getting late now. Everyone is waiting for you downstairs. I'll see you down in a minute and don't forget your bouquet.' YooBin said as she hurriedly went out the room.

Sunye took one last glance at herself before walked out the door to the wedding ceremony.

As her grandmother's house isn't that big, it doesn't take long for Sunye to walk to the backyard. However, when she arrived, she almost believed that she was in a fairy tale book, because the transformation of her grandmother's garden was just unbelievable.



She glanced at her spectator, the Big Bang boys wore grey suits which compliments well with her members beige dresses. They were partnered: Sunmi with SeungRi, Taeyang with SoHee, TOP with YooBin, and YeEun with Daesung. Sunye's grandmother sat beside her father as Jiyong's family sat on the other side.

All the people that she loved were there, standing upon her arrival, but the most beautiful sight of all is the person she is going to spend her life with, her loving and caring husband. JiYong, himself, wore a matching white outfit the one that the prince charming wore in fairytales and it just suits him just fine.



As Sunye's eyes casted on JiYong, they never looked away from each other, as if the world is now evolve around them and nothing else matter. Not even the glances by their families and friends who came to witness the sacred ceremony.

There was no music nor que to signal the bride walking down the aisle, only the sounds of the bird chirping could be heard as Sunye walked gracefully to the person awaited in front of the flowered arch. Once she reached the arch, Jiyong held his hand out and a priest came forward to stand in front of them. Their eyes were still on each other and they were like in trance state as the ceremony proceeded. It was not until the priest, requested the groom to kiss the bride, that both of them finally realized they belonged together, officially.

As JiYong and Sunye released each other from the kiss, the whole garden was filled with the 'congratulatory claps' from the watching 'audiences'. Jiyong held his newly wedded wife proudly by his side as both of them smiled at their audience. Soon, they were crowded by their families and friends who clearly felt happy for them.

~

It was not until midnight after they sent their family and friends home that they finally have some time alone.

'Goodnight, grandma' both husband and wife said before they went inside Sunye's room.

They decided to have their honeymoon at Sunye's grandmother house to commemorate their first memory as husband and wife.

'Thanks oppa, it was the most beautiful wedding.' Sunye said as she looked at her husband lovingly.

'I told you I get it done perfectly' Jiyong said proudly as he pulled his wife closer to him on the bed. They were still wearing their wedding costumes.

'Oppa, why not we watch the stars outside tonight, can we?' Sunye said as she caressed her husband's hair.

'Nope, I don't want. Why should I go and watch the stars when I have the most beautiful star here with me' Jiyong said as he kissed his wife on her head which make her blushed.

'Oppa~, please for me? I want to spend my first night with my husband watching the stars' Sunye pleaded childishly which make JiYong's heart melted.

'Ok, but you have to promise me one thing first~' Jiyong trailed his sentence as he whispered the remaining words at Sunye's ears as if they were others listening to their private conversation. Sunye chuckled at Jiyong's words and nodded silently in 'agreement' to whatever her husband make her to promise.

Moments later, they were at the backyard, the garden where their wedding ceremony took place earlier. As they walked hand in hand towards the arch, Jiyong took out his phone and soon music filled the air. He slowly twirled his wife to dance along the romantic music and they danced in each other arms.

'I love you, JiYong' Sunye thought silently as she rested her head on her husband's chest.

'I love you too, Sunye' Jiyong whispered above his head.

Sunye was taken aback and lift her head up. "How did you know what I was thinking?' Sunye questioned him curiously.

'Simply because your heart is telling me what you are thinking' Jiyong answered as if it is not something to be amused about.

'And in case you didn't know, there is something my heart is trying to tell you in return~' Jiyong said but without without waiting for his wife's answer, he scooped Sunye up and carried her in 'princess-like-way' back inside the house.

~

The young husband and wife were in the bathtub minutes later and their wedding costumes were lying on the bed. They playfully splashed the water at each other while cleaning themselves up. They weren't keeping up any conversation in particular.

'Oppa~, we've been in the water for so long already, my fingers are wrinkled and I already did the promise. I think we should go dry ourselves now before we catch the cold.'Sunye said worriedly, waiting for her husband's response.

'Nope, there is one more thing I want~' Jiyong said looking straight at Sunye's curious eyes.

Sunye shivered impatiently and said, 'What is it, oppa? Its getting colder' but before she could grab the towel by the side, Jiyong cupped her face and seductively said 'I want you~'

~ and that night the newly wedded couple became one as the Heaven above smile blissfully at them.



*~*~*