Meeting the JYP & YG

Tale of the WonderBang Leaders (G-Ye)

A month has almost passed and it is now December which marks the beginning of the year going to end and also means that both Wonder Girls and Big Bang is going to participate in the year-end gayo shows. After learning her condition, Sunye tried her best to take good care of herself but she was not alone as her loving husband, Jiyong, is always there for her. The rest of the WonderBang members too were especially thrilled as they are about to become aunties and uncles to the Leader Couple's children. All of them have secretly bought babies stuff like clothes and toys. Although Sunye was always feeling sick lately she has yet to experience any morning sickness. According to the doctor, some people have it late and some may suffer other symptoms. As Sunye approached closer to the days that she will become a mother, she feel more and more love towards her unborn children. She hopes to be the best mother in the world, protecting her love ones especially and she knew that Jiyong will always be the best father for her children.

But as usual there are always obstacle in any fairytale and in Jiyong and Sunye's story, their biggest obstacle perhaps is to tell JYP and YG about their relationship. Both of their managers advised them to confess themselves to both JYP and YG as soon as possible. So the 'dreadful' day has come, and both Jiyong and Sunye decided to go to JYP first since he is more or less like a father to Sunye.

'Come in, come in Sunye and Jiyong. What brings both of you here? Thinking of a song duet is it?' Park Jin Young asked them happily.

'This is a good sign, at least he is in his happy mood now' Sunye thought silently. Both Jiyong and Sunye looked at each other, conversing silently with their eyes.

'Well, are both of you just going to stand there and make me wait till the stars fall down from the sky is it? Come on, what is it?' Park Jin Young asked them again, seeing that he get no response from Jiyong and Sunye earlier.

'Actually, Jin Young-sshi,we want..to tell... you that~' Jiyong trailed off his sentence frequently while looking at Sunye. Sunye gave him a reassurance look and squeeze her husband's hand firmly.

Park Jin Young saw them acting quite close and thought that something might be wrong.

'What is going on here? Hurry up, tell me before I lose my patience' Park Jin Young said to them.

'Actually, Sunye and I got married last September~' Jiyong almost shouted when he said that and Sunye hold his arms tightly. They saw Park Jin Youngs expressionless face, it looks like he is going to faint any moment but then he opens his mouth to ask them, 'What did you just say?' He asked Jiyong to repeat what he had just said.

This time, gaining more confidence from don't know where, Jiyong bravely repeats his sentences just now.

There was a long pause before Park Jin Young asked Sunye, 'And now Mrs Kwon Jiyong could you please explain your irresponsible action to me?' Sunye was thrilled when Park Jin Young called her as Mrs Kwon Ji Yong but she didn't really like the question given though.

'Sorry, PD-nim. I was just~' Sunye didn't know what to answer as she looked at Jiyong for 'help'.

'Its actually my fault, Jin Young-sshi, please don't blame Sunye.' Jiyong answered on his wife's behalf.

Last thing he wants is any punishment towards his pregnant wife. Park Jin Young looked at Sunye's husband, Jiyong as if he is a stranger the first time met, but then surprisingly Park Jing Young didn't say anything about Jiyong's answer.

'Well, I guess there is nothing that I can do since both of you are legally married but what are your plans?' Park Jin Young questioned.

'Erm, Sunye still wants to continue with her singing career and do not want to announce our relationship publicly so I hope you can allow and support Sunye to continue her dreams.' Jiyong 'pleaded' for his wife, knowing that is what she wants and he wants her is to be happy.

'Of course, I will still give her support as long as she continues to give her never-ending effort in this..' Park Jin Young said.

'Oh, thank you so much, PD-nim' Sunye said, feeling relief that Park Jin Young understands her situation.

'By the way, have both of you tell YG about this?' Park Jin Young asked.

'Nope, not yet. We thought that we want to tell you first since you are like a father to Sunye' Jiyong answered.

'Well, yeah you can say that more or less I am like her father and how I wish both of you invited me to your wedding but never mind, just inform me when both of you are expecting babies..' Park Jin Young laughed at his own sentence leaving Jiyong and Sunye to look at each other not because it is funny but because of 'afraid' by his statement.

'Erm, Jin Young-sshi, actually Sunye is expecting' She is about two months pregnant now.' Jiyong said and abruptly Park Jin Young stopped his laugh.

'I did not expect that it will be this fast. Gosh, kids nowadays..' was the sentence that Park Jin Young said to them.

'Now, both of you have to do something about this, if you don't want to let the media and your fans know. Don't tell me you don't have any plans yet..besides abortion~?' he said, trailing off the last words.

'No, no, no. Sunye is not going for abortion. I plan to have our babies to be delivered in the States since Wonder Girls and myself are going there soon~' once again, Jiyong answered.

'I guess that will work out sometime and since it is not in Korea, I think Sunye will be safe from the media, she can stay over my house during her last few months of pregnancy. Well that can be arranged later, anyway there is nothing more that I could say to both of you except Congratulation, perhaps?' Park Jin Young said as he hugged both of the Leaders into his arms.

'All the best, and take good care of each other' he said before Jiyong and Sunye went out of his room.

~

Their 'confession' to JYP went well and now both Jiyong and Sunye hope that it goes well too at YG Entertainment. By the time they reached YG office, they were greeted 'especially' by him and both were called immediately to his room. Jiyong and Sunye entered his room and for the first time Jiyong feeling insecure seeing Yang Hyun Suk's face.

'My friend, Jin Young has called me and told me the whole story. You, kids, cant just be left alone it seems~' Yang Goon said before Jiyong or Sunye can opened their mouth.

'But again I cant undo things that has been done and since Jin Young-sshi didn't enforce any punishment to both of you, I will. For starters, Jiyong including the Big Bang are not allowed to be in the same event as the Wonder Girls. Big events, I mean. And that includes the upcoming Golden Disk Award and any other awards for that matter. I just do not want the MKMF incident to happen again, Jiyong, do you understand what I mean?' Yang Goon said sounds very business-like

'Yes sir, I understood.' Jiyong answered as he looked at Yang Goon's expressionless face.

'And following your plan, you are going to USA right?' Jiyong nodded silently before his President continues,'So I will announce to the media that you will go there for vacation, some of the Big Bang members will go with you as well, mainly for cover up. I think we covered most of the things that we must do, so before both of you can go, personally I will like to Congratulate both of you on your wedding and your baby!' Jiyong and Sunye smiled and thank him.

'So is it going to be a baby boy or baby girl?' Yang Goon asked.

'Actually hyung, its going to be both. Sunye is expecting twins and they are a going to be a girl and a boy.' Jiyong explained proudly.

'Whoa, well congratulate once again..' Yang Goon said before he went to pick up his call and both Jiyong and Sunye left the room with smiles across their face.

Their problem are settled for now. But put aside all that, Wonder Girls were scheduled for the Golden Disk Award while Big Bang will not be attending the award. Although, both YG and JYP tried their best not to let both groups appeared together in one event but they couldnt avoid each other or the media and tv stations will get suspicious. And their 'nightmare' came true upon the arrival of the Gayo Daejuns end-of-year shows. Constant 'begging' from the producers of the tv stations left JYP and YG with no choice but to finally gave in to KBS and MBC tv station to have both Wonder Girls and Big Bang collaboration.

However, the two Leaders of both groups are not allowed to be partnered with each other to avoid further 'speculation' by the media especially ever since the MKMF 'incident'. Thus this ended up with almost all of the other couple 'mixed up' as well but both Leaders and the rest of the WonderBang members understood and followed the plan obediently. It somehow reminisce the Wonder Girls and Big Bang first collaboration together during the KBS Music Bank Special stage in 2007, where both Leaders of the group couldn't partner with each other.

Nevertheless, both groups give their best and they celebrated New Year again together for the year 2009. It does not only mark the beginning of the year but also means that Jiyong will be busier preparing for the Big Bang's 'Big Show' concert. The Wonder Girls are also going to have their very own concert around Asia, however Sunye and her members will first take off to the America by end of January for their concert preparation.

'Take good care of yourself while you were there, honey' Jiyong said on a phone conversation, during the Big Bang concert rehearsal's break.

'Yeah, you too. Don't tire yourself so much for the concert. Eat accordingly and always have a good rest' His wife, Sunye said.

'I will dear, till then. I'm going to miss you, baby.' Jiyong said.

'Me too. Dear, got to go, my flight is about to take off. Love you' Sunye said and hung up.

'Love you too~' Jiyong trailed off though he knew his wife has hung up on him. His attention got back to the concert rehearsals. 'I miss Sunye already but its okay, I have to work harder now for my wife and my family' Jiyong silently pledged to himself.



*~*~*