Meeting the in-laws

Tale of the WonderBang Leaders (G-Ye)

'What?' Ye Eun almost shouted while the other girls mouth hollow out 'O'. The girls were having their breakfast together this morning.

'JiYong oppa proposed to you last night?' SoHee continued asking Sunye.

'But unnie, you are only 20 years old, you are at the peak of your career. Don't you think it is so fast?' Sunmi asked further.

'Yes I know, dear. But I don't know why I accept his proposal and his plans to marry early.' Sunye explained.

'Then, why not both of you discuss to delay the wedding. You can just get engaged first and got married later, maybe in five years time or something' YooBin suggested.

'Yeah,I did but you know, Jiyong doesn't want to wait.' Sunye answered. 'That is why I need all of your help. I wanted it to be a secret. Only, you girls know it and please don't tell it to the entertainment company. I'll promise I will work harder and won't abandon all of you' Sunye requested.

~

'You must be out of your mind? I know that you loved her so much but why you want to marry her now? I though last night was all about the surprise birthday parties, now you really make me surprise!' TOP exclaimed.

'Yeah, hyung. Can't you wait like some time later? What if YG finds out?' DaeSung said.

'No, I can't wait any longer, what if I die tomorrow? At least I want her to be mine and mine only. Do you know how many male artists are interested in her?' JiYong reasoned out.

The other boys knew that nothing can stop their leader when he has decided on something. He is well-known for his stubbornness.

'Aish jiyong, why are you so pessimist. Sunye love you as much as you love her and you know that, right?' Taeyang try to make sense to JiYong.

'But hyung, its so cool that you are marrying now. I wish I could do the same as well. How did you propose to nuna, hyung?' SeungRi asked curiously. He is the only member in Big Bang that supports JiYong, as can be expected from 'JiYong's follower'.

Jiyong just smiled back and said, 'Even, if some of you disagree, I really hope that all of you can support me and Sunye and do remember that this is only between us.'

'Ok, hyung. I promised, now can you please tell me how you propose so that I can use it for future reference.' SeungRi pestered JiYong further. JiYong saw that the other members are also curious how he proposed, as all of them waited for him to spill the beans.

~

'Oh, so he knelt down and proposed to you?' Ye Eun questioned which makes Sunye blushed.

The rest of the Wonder Girls members, like the Big Bang boys, are now interested to know what happen last night. It seems the wedding news shock was taken over quickly by the interest to know how JiYong proposed last night.

'Yah Sunye, tell us what happen exactly?' YooBin got impatient when Sunye didn't respond. SoHee and Sunmi showed the exact same interest.

'What he said to me, is a secret. I don't want to spoil the moment' Sunye answered them. All of them make disappointed faces.

'Ok, I will tell you but not now.' Sunye, finally give in to the others.

'Ok, promise unnie?' SoHee asked.

'Yeah, ok I promise'

'Now since we can't get unnie to tell how jiyong oppa proposed, would you mind tell me how are you going to get married,unnie? The wedding gown and all? Have you think about it?' Sunmi asked further.

'Nope, I don't have to worry anything about that since JiYong promised he will handle everything coz its part of our compromise thing' Sunye explained.

~

'So you will be doing the wedding preparation then, hyung?' Daesung asked.

'Yup, cos if I asked Sunye to do it, she will say that it is too much hassle and then she might delay the wedding plan' JiYong explained his reason.

'But how are you going to do it alone?' TOP asked, but then he regret asking as he looked at JiYong's face which give him the answer he don't want to hear.

'I need all of you guys help of course and maybe more help from the Wonder Girls members as well. But one thing for sure, I don't want Sunye be troubled by the preparation coz she is my queen' JiYong said with a little smug.

'So you don't mind troubling us, is it?' Taeyang teased.

'Yeah, I don't' JiYong answered jokingly.

'So what will be your first step, hyung?' SeungRi asked curiously again.

'First step.......meeting the-in laws' JiYong said, without hesitate.

~

Both of Sunye and JiYong tried their best to squeeze time to meet their respective families that same weekend. They went to Sunye's grandmother's house first and so far the situation is good.

'Oh my, Sunye, Jiyong is such a fine man. I'm happy he is with you.' Sunye's grandmother said all-smile. The three of them were on the dining table eating the food that Sunye's grandmother cooked for them.

'So you don't mind I get marry early?' Sunye asked carefully. JiYong too twitched his eyebrow in response.

'Of course not, you silly little girl! Your happiness is my happiness. I'll support whatever you do' She continued.

'Oh, grandma' Sunye hugged her grandmother and cried.

'Come, JiYong' The loving grandmother called JiYong over so that she could hugged him as well. 'Take good care of her'

'I will,' JiYong said confidently.

~

After having their lunch together, both soon-to-be-married couple headed to JiYong's family house. JiYong's sister welcome them at the door, 'Unnie, long time no see!' Sunye said to Dami, who she met last year.

JiYong's family knew about their intention that day. They didn't mind who JiYong wanted to marry but JiYong's parents think that he is too young and it is still early for him to get marry.

'Annyeong, my name is Sunye' Sunye greeted them politely with a smile. JiYong was holding Sunye's hand to erase her nervousness.

Both of JiYong's parents smiled at their future-daughter-in-law.

'JiYong, isn't she the Nation Little Sisters, the Wonder Girls, they called it?' Mr Kwon asked his son.

'Yes, father she is' JiYong chuckled at his father. Sunye just looked down shyly.

'So are you telling me that my future daughter in law will be the Nation Little Sister's Leader?' Mr Kwon asked further.

'Future daughter in law? So does that means, you agree to our marriage?' JiYong questioned, feeling too content to hide his happy feelings. He squeezed Sunye's hand, both of them hoping for something which already came true.

'It seems, that your father agreed to have Sunye as our daughter' Mrs Kwon answered, smiling at her husband.

Jiyong smiled at Sunye for the assurance.

'Its good then, now can I start planning the wedding already?' Dami, Jiyong's elder sister chirped in.

'Yeah, nuna I really need your help in this besides both of us can't really do anything publicly as we wanted a secret wedding.' Jiyong said.

'Of course I know about that, just let me do all the stuff,ok? Im super excited with the whole thing.' Dami answered.

'Thanks, unnie' Sunye expressed her gratefulness.

'So both of you are going to wed secretly?' Mr Kwon asked.

'Does your entertainment companies know about this?' Mrs Kwon then asked.

'Yes, appa and No, amma. We will get marry secretly without the knowledge of our companies because basically they will be against it.' JiYong explained.

'Well, truthfully I am also against it as well because both of you are pretty young not that I dislike Sunye to be my daughter-in-law' Mr Kwon stopped and smiled at Sunye.

'But why are you rushing it now, don't tell me~..sunye is pregnant?'

Sunye gasped at the sentence while JiYong just laughed away at his father's absurdness. Before Sunye could open to testify, Jiyong beat to her.

'Ah, I wish its true dad, but this traditional girl, right here, don't really let me get 'close' to her.' JiYong smirked at Sunye while she blushed. The soon-to-be-family then, enjoyed dinner at the Kwon's house before Jiyong sent Sunye back to her place.

~

With the first 'obstacle' has been overcome, that night Sunye slept peacefully dreaming away the night when JiYong proposed to her~

'JiYong, I~.am willing to be your wife but~' Sunye was trying to find the right word so that Jiyong wont misunderstood.

'Its ok, dear. No 'but'. As long as you are willing to marry me, I can handle the others and I know what you are going to say and all. Don't worry about it dear, I can take care of it. All you've got to do is to be my Queen for the rest of my life, deal?' Jiyong washed off the 'doubts' that he knew Sunye will ask.

Sunye give him the angelic smile which makes Jiyong heartbeat race faster. He, then, grabbed Sunye's waist before planting a kiss on her lips. They kiss for a long time.

Long enough to make Sunye smile widely in her dream.



*~*~*