Life after marriage

Tale of the WonderBang Leaders (G-Ye)

After becoming husband and wife, life as an artist didn't change. They still live separately in the dorm provided by their respective entertainment company. They were just few days married yet they need to get back to work, the best of all they will work together for the Chuseok Special with MBC. They didn't have time to go for their honeymoon yet. JiYong and the boys are still involved with the mini-album promotion and especially JiYong is busy producing songs for his record label.

That night, JiYong was sleeping over at the Wonder Girls house since he has an off-day tomorrow.

'He sleeps like a baby' Sunye said as she patted her husband of just few days.

She run her fingers over her husband's sleeping face. Jiyong's eyebrow twitched but his eyes remained close. Slowly, Sunye try to free her hand from Jiyong. She turned over her bedside table to check on the time. It was 5.30 am in the morning. 'Oh, Its time for me to prepare breakfast for the others' Sunye said to herself and try to get out of the bed quietly without waking her sleeping husband.

'Sunye ah~' Sunye was startled when a voice called out her name, though she knew it was from her husband.

'You wake up already? Its still early dear, you can sleep some more. Its your off day today.'Sunye said to her husband lovingly.

'Hmmm, what time is it now? And where are you going?' Jiyong asked sleepily. 'Its about 5.30 am and I'm just going to prepare breakfast for the girls' Sunye said as she picked up the clothes that were lying on the floor.

JiYong sat up lazily on the bed and said, 'Baby, its still early and beside why must it always be you that have to wake up early and make breakfast for them? For once, let them do their breakfast themselves and you chill out with me.'

Sunye smiled and looked at her husband, 'Oppa~, Its my job to prepare breakfast especially during the weekdays coz the girls are attending schools and college while I have nothing to do and besides we spend a lot of time together, not to mention that I didn't get any good sleep last night because of you.' Sunye try to reason out with her childish husband, but she turned red when she said the last sentence.

Jiyong stood up and when Sunye thought that he wanted to wear his clothes back and passed his clothes to him, Jiyong suddenly pulled Sunye to the bed with him.

'So, you didn't get a good sleep last night, huh? Why not you go and sleep now while I make breakfast for them.' Jiyong volunteered for his Queen coz he knew partly it was his fault that Sunye didn't get to sleep last night, well he didn't get to sleep either because they were both 'busy'.

'Its ok dear, I can manage it. Once I prepare for them, I'll get back to sleep. Now you should enjoy your holiday and get back to sleep, oppa~' Sunye said and tried to get up but her husband didn't let go.

'I said you just get back to sleep and I'll do the breakfast' Jiyong said and pull the comforter to Sunye while he get out from the bed. 'Thanks oppa, but erm~ at least where your clothes first if you don't want the girls to think that you are ert.' Sunye reminded her husband.

Jiyong smiled at Sunye and went to the bathroom. She soon fall asleep, catching the lost sleep last night.

As soon as Jiyong cleaned himself up, he went out and saw his wife fast asleep. He smiled to himself, 'Guess my wife is really tired' and went out of the room quietly.

No one is awake yet and so he went to the kitchen looking for the foods in the refrigerator. He was feeling tired himself as he didn't get enough sleep last night and when he found the cereal, he smile widely at it.'Problem solved, the kids could just eat cereal and go to school.' And so Jiyong prepare the bowls, cereals and milk on the table. He was proud at himself to prepare the simple breakfast.

'Oppa~, what are you doing in the kitchen?' Sun mi asked.

'Finding for breakfast is it?' So Hee who was also there asked.

'Nope, im preparing breakfast for you girls coz my wife is sleeping' Jiyong said proudly. The two teenage girls giggled at Jiyong when he said the word 'wife'.

'So what do we have for breakfast, brother-in-law?' Sunmi asked.

'Cereals, of course. Simple yet good for the brain.' Jiyong answered the MiSo.

'Oh no, I don't want cereal, Sunye-unnie always cook for us rice. I want rice!' So Hee whined.

'Yeah, me too!' Sunmi agreed.

Jiyong scratched his head and said 'But oppa don't know how to cook rice and Sunye unnie is sleeping. She is tired therefore im making the breakfast instead of her...'

'What's the commotion all about?' YooBin went out of the room and asked them. YeEun yawned and followed close behind.

'Nothing unnie. Jiyong oppa is preparing breakfast for us.' Sunmi answered.

'Good then, whats for breakfast?' Yeeun intervened and asked.

'Now, that's the problem. Oppa wants us to eat cereal' So Hee said with a disappointed face.

'Its okay, then I can cook rice for you, kids. Jiyong, you can just get back to sleep. I wonder why Sunye is so tired. I thought both of you went to bed early last night' YooBin said sarcastically.

Jiyong's face blushed at YooBin's tease while the other girls laugh quietly at the conversation. 'Thanks, YooBin. I owe you a lot but can you girls just said to Sunye that I prepare the breakfast, please? I promised her I'll do the breakfast for you girls'

All of the girls agreed at their brother-in-law. Secretly, they felt happy that Jiyong is treating Sunye nicely.

~

After the girls ate their breakfast, they cleaned up and get ready to go to school. Jiyong bade them farewell and went back to Sunye's room. She was still sound asleep and slowly Jiyong crept inside the comforter beside her, trying not to wake her up. He wanted to sleep but didn't feel sleepy and so he studied his wife's face.

'Ah,my wife looks like an angel when she is sleeping' Jiyong thought silently and he couldn't help himself to caress his wife's beautiful face. Sunye moved but Jiyong hugged her closer, cuddling her back to sleep.

'You prepare the breakfast already?' Sunye asked with her eyes still closed.

'Yes, dear' Jiyong answered as he kissed his wife on her forehead.

'Oppa~, can you get the pills on the table for me' Sunye asked sleepily while her hand pointed at her dressing table opposite the table. Obediently, Jiyong took it for her and passed the pills to his wife.

'Do you have to eat the pills everytime we make out?' Jiyong asked as he sat down on the bed beside Sunye. She got up and was pouring the water to the glass.

'Yes oppa~, we cant risk ourselves. What if I got pregnant?' Sunye said as she took the prevention pills from her husband.

'Well, I don't mind you get pregnant and deliver baby for me, our babies' Jiyong answered childishly.

'Oppa~, we've gone through this thing again and again before we got married, right? Its not that I don't want to have kids but you know clearly what situation we are in right now, don't you?' Sunye asked rhetorically. Both of them knew the 'answer'.

'Then I shall wait till that time but still no matter what, I want five kids!' Jiyong said jokingly, trying to lighten up the atmosphere that was brought every time they discussed about this 'pill thing'.

'We'll see about that, dear' Sunye said and gulped down the pills.

~

In the weekend, both Wonder Girls and Big Bang had the recordings for the MBC Trot special. The secret couple was on opposite team while battling for their group and judged by the veteran trot singers. Throughout the performance, both husband and wife tried their best to be professional on camera and avoid each other gazes.

However, one thing they cant control was other people 'gazes' especially during the dance intermission of Wonder Girls. Sunye and the girls were as usual, dancing when they were asked to do but unexpectedly Boom oppa who was present there as well got excited watching their performance and danced with Sunye. Jiyong couldn't stand to watch his wife's dance ily, and worst, guys were trying to get at her. He looked away during his wife and the Wonder Girls performance all the time, couldn't bare to see all the 'naughty glances' from the men. Taeyang and SeungRi were by his side trying to 'calm' him down because they knew exactly why Jiyong 'looked away'. Luckily, Jiyong was able to control his emotion from creating a big commotion out of the whole thing.

'You know, I don't like it when you dance y in front of the guys like that' Jiyong said to Sunye. They were in his room, at the Big Bang's boys house. Its Sunye turn to sleep over at his husband's house.

'Don't start about this again, you know that its for the show' Sunye looked at her husband, bewildered.

Both of them had experienced this 'situation' before which had cause a huge misunderstanding between them. Jiyong and Sunye do not want to go through the 'painful' misunderstanding again.

'Yeah, you are right. Its just that I can't stand watching guys 'throwing themselves' at you, you know what I mean, right?' Jiyong said with a gloomy face.

'Aww my hubby is sad now, what shall I do?' Sunye said childishly and poked her husband cheek.

Jiyong smiled and said,'Do whatever I asked you to do!'

'Of course, dear. What is it?' Sunye asked curiously.

"Don't go to New York for the festival' Jiyong said with a serious face on him.

'You know I cant do that,oppa. Its in our schedule. Besides I already promised that we spend our first Chuseok together, alone, for the first time as husband and wife that is' Sunye answered hesitantly, worried that she is hurting her husband's feeling.

'I was just joking, dear' Jiyong said as he saw his wife worried face. 'You should get to sleep now, dear. You will fly to New York tomorrow night and I dont want you to look tired' Jiyong continued.

'I'm not really sleepy right now and I was expecting earlier that you asked me to do something else but you didn't' Sunye said as he wrapped her arms around Jiyong's neck.

Jiyong looked at his wife lovingly. 'Well, I was just trying to be understanding since I know you'll be needing lots of sleep'

Sunye kissed Jiyong lightly on his lips and said, 'Well, I can always sleep at the plane' ~ and Jiyong deepened the kiss as he understood what his wife meant.



*~*~*