The 'unexpected'

Tale of the WonderBang Leaders (G-Ye)

~ Flashback ~
Jiyong carry Sunye off the stage, ignoring all the confusing gazes on him. He couldn't care less what they were thinking right now, for Jiyong only cares about is Sunye, his beloved wife. He looked at her pale face and it just makes him want to protect her even more.

'Sunye, you are going to be all right baby' Jiyong whispered to Sunye who was unconscious at that time. The rest of the Wonder Girls and the Big Bang members were there to 'clean up the mess' by cooperating with each other. Both Wonder Girls and Big Bang managers had a bewildered face on them.

~

Jiyong with Sunye on his arms quickly went to the awaited van and the driver drove them to a private hospital. On the way, Jiyong took out his phone and dial a number.

'Hey sis, its me Jiyong. You watched the tv, right? I don't know what to do now'
'Sunye is still unconscious and Im bringing her to our family doctor's clinic right now. Can you come along and informed the doctor. I'll be there soon'
'Ok thanks sis, yeah I'm fine and hopefully Sunye's condition isn't serious. See you later'

With that Jiyong hung up on his sister, Dami.

Half an hour later, the van arrived at the hospital. Dami was already there waiting in front of the entrance, with a doctor and few nurses. Dami gave her brother a reassured look, signaling that everything he asked her to do has been done accordingly. The doctor and nurses carried the unconscious Sunye quickly to the emergency room to check her condition.

'Don't worry, Jiyong. She is going to be fine' he doctor said before entering the emergency room. Dami ushered her brother to sit and both of them sat side by side in front of the emergency room.

'I thought you said that she just had food poisoning.' Dami recalled what her brother said to her few days ago.

'Well that is what her reports said and hopefully it is nothing serious this time.' Jiyong answered wishfully.

'My instinct says that....-rrring-' Dami said but was interrupted by Jiyong's phone. He picked it up, it was from s.

'Yeah, Im at my family doctor's clinic now. Wait, all of you are coming? Our manager? The Wonder Girls too? Their managers as well?' Jiyong questioned endlessly.

'So our performance was cancelled but the event is still running, yeah it is illogical if the event stopped because of this. Ok, then I'll wait for all of you here.' Jiyong turned off his phone for he doesn't want any further disturbance besides he is in a clinic.

Moments later, the members and managers arrived.

'Hey bro, are you fine? You look paler than Sunye' Taeyang said.

'Oppa, how is unnie?' Sohee then intervened. Jiyong smiled at both of them and answered,

'Sunye is still in the emergency room.' The rest of the members listened to Jiyong's answer and understood what he meant.

Their respective managers were busy discussing with each other at the end of the room. Jiyong knew the time has come for him to explain everything to them and the entertainment companies, which he will and do once Sunye is conscious again. The emergency room door open and the doctor came out with a nurse.

'She is fine and I have good news to share with you~' The doctor said made everyone including the managers attentive.

'She is about four weeks pregnant.' The doctor continued. Everyone was speechless, a smile grew upon Jiyong's face and before anyone could said anything else, the doctor continued, 'and she is expecting twins, congratulations. You don't have to worry about her condition, she just need a lot of rest and she will be fine. You have to be careful though coz her pregnancy isn't stable yet.'

Jiyong smile just grew wider, 'Yes, im going to be a father and what's more, its gonna be twins. They must be lovely just like me and Sunye' Jiyong thought silently.

'But wait, if its already four weeks, how come it didn't come out in her test recently' Daesung questioned.

'Mrs Sunye has been to a check up recently?' The doctor questioned back.

'Yeah, and she was diagnosed with food poisoning due to her vomiting of foods regularly since she came back from Japan.' Ye eun explained.

'Probably a misdiagnosed, I can check back with the clinic that Mrs Sunye went but I think it is unnecessary as she is very much pregnant and her babies can be seen through the scan.' The doctor said and soon after a nurse came out passing a file and whispered something to the doctor.

'Mrs Sunye has woken but I advised that all ofyou visit in pairs as I do not want it to be overcrowded inside the room. Do keep in mind, she is still unaware of her situation and do not strained her too much' The doctor said to the whole group before taking his leave.

Dami and Jiyong went inside the room first, there Jiyong saw his wife lying on a bed, she smiled when she saw him.

'Did I scare you when I fell off on stage just now? Im so sorry,dear' Sunye said apologetically.Jiyong schooched himself on the bed next to his wife.

'No dear its no one's fault. In fact I think it is mine as I do not pay enough attention to you and caused you to be sick, but it is all good now, both you and the babies, our babies.' Jiyong said as he patted Sunye's forehead.

Dami, then held Sunye's weak hand as if she understood the confusion look on Sunye's face and said, 'Yes, you are preganant, dear. About four months and you are expecting twins' Dami explained.

Jiyong kissed Sunye's forehead and said,'Congratulations, Mrs Sunye. You are going to be a mother to two beautiful twins in about nine months time.'

'Are you serious? How can this be happening? I thought that I had food poisoning even the results said so and what about the prevention pills that I have been eaten all while~'Sunye questioned never-endingly.

'Guess, that God wants to give unexpected surprise to us, perhaps' Jiyong whispered and Dami give him a look. Jiyong knew what it meant.

'Sunye, dear. I need to go and settle our 'secret' problems with our managers and entertainment companies. You do not have to worry about a thing, okay. Everything is going to be all right. The rest of the Big Bang member and your group members are outside waiting to see you. I'll be back soon, ~kay' Jiyong said as he make his way out to the door.

Seungri and Sunmi went inside first while the others wait for their turn to go in. Jiyong called both of the managers and went towards the end of the room. 'So tell us the whole story without editing anything out, Jiyong' his manager said while the Wonder Girls' manager listened attentively.

And so Jiyong told them from the beginning how his relationship with Sunye began and ended up with marriage.

'Ok so now what are you planning to do?' Wonder Girls' Manager also known as Young Bae asked.

'Sunye and I still want to continue with our career and definitely do not want to tell the media about our relationship. I do not want to jeopardize Sunye's career especially, and please don't ask us to break off our relationship, I am willing to take up any punishment for as long as Sunye and I stay together, and again don't blame Sunye on this.' Jiyong pleaded at the two managers.

Both managers were touched by Jiyong's sincere words and promised to help him out. For now they will inform the media about Sunye's 'exhausted' condition and that the Wonder Girls will end their promotional activities on music shows. Big Bang manager will think of ways for Sunye's safe and 'secret' delivery when her time comes.

'I think im going to America, you can inform the media that I'm on vacation to widen my music knowledge or something' Jiyong suggested to his manager. 'And Sunye is going to America in January, right? The girls are going to stay there around three-four months, am I right?' Jiyong asked Young Bae-hyung(Wonder Girls' manager).

'Yes, they will. Are you planning to have her deliveries there? I think it is a good idea, coz not much people would be able to know anyway are you going to tell JYP-hyung and Yang-goon about this as well?' he asked Jiyong, Jiyong's manager was also waiting for the answer.

'Yes, I will, soon. I need to settle the problem quickly coz I don't want my wife,Sunye get worried'

"Ah~, your wife. Gosh I still cant believe that you are married not that it surprised me you got married at young age coz you said it many times ever since you debuted that you wanted to settle down as soon as possible once you find the right girl." His manager said.

'And out of all the girls, you settle down with Sunye. I don't know whether I should feel proud or not' Young Bae-hyung said.

Jiyong pat on his back and said 'Don't worry hyung, I will take good care of Sunye and her career. I know very well that Sunye and the Wonder Girls are at their peak now. I will make sure that our relationship stays private and confidential until Sunye,herself, feel ready to announce it to the media. I don't care how long it will be, even if it is going to be forever as long as Sunye is happy with me,I am happy.' Jiyong reassured the Wonder Girls' manager.

Both managers took Jiyong's word and went to do their 'work' that very night. A lot has to be done and due to their hardwork, the next day, the headline to most newspapers read 'Idol Group Leaders helping each other out at the memorable 2008 MKMF Award Event' where no much details on why Jiyong helped Sunye was revealed - exactly as what Jiyong has requested his manager to do.



*~*~*