~Who's You Owner Little Dog!~

~~Super Junior Oneshot's~~

I sitting on a bench in the park and clears my mind from school. I looked around at the park and saw children play with their's families and friends. I smiled softly while looking at the families. Suddenly I heard a little bark. I looked on the other side and saw a dog without a owner by a tree. I stood up and walked over to the dog, when I were beside the little dog I sat down on my knees.

*Come here little dog~* I said and the dog looked at me with big brown eyes.

It walked over to me and I reached out my hand so the dog could sniff on my hand and feel that I'm not dangerous. The dog sniffed on my hand and it after. I smiled and patted the dog lightly. I took up the dog in my arms and stood up.

*Who's your owner little dog?* I asked the dog and it just looked at me.

I looked around and looked at the dog again and saw that it have a coller with a tag around the neck. I looked a the tag and the dogs name where on it.

*Kkoming? So that's your name sweetie* I said and smiled.

I walked over to a bench and sat down with the dog on my knees.

*Now must we just find who's your owner* I said and looked around the park.

I stood up and walked to the grass behind the bench I sat on and put down Kkoming on the grass. I watched Kkoming play with herself, I smiled softly while I watched at Kkoming. I walked over to Kkoming and carried her in my arms again.

*Excuse me* I heard someone say behind me.

I turned around and saw a good looking guy with a dog leash in his hands. This most be Kkomings owner I thought to myself. I walked over to the guy and smiled softly.

*Are Kkoming your dog?* I asked him. He nodded.

*Yeah, she is* He said with a smile.

I nodded and handed over Kkoming to her's owner.

*Thank you for finding her, I looked away from her and when I lookdback so were she gone.So I'm really thankful* He said with a wider smile.

His smile are so beutiful, I thought to myself.

*It's nothing, I found her by that tree over there* I said and pointed at the tree.

He nodded and smiled softly and kissed Kkomings head softly.

*Your dog are really cute* I said with a smile and walked a little closer so I could pat Kkoming.

He just smiled and didn't say anything.

*My name is Kim Jongwoon by the way, but all calls me Yesung* The guy said with a smile and looked at me with beutiful eyes.

*My name is Ahn Hyojin* I said back with a smile.

*I can treat you with ice cream as a thanks for finding Kkoming* Yesung said with a smile. I smiled softly and nodded.

*Sure* I said and Yesung smiled wider.

*Then let's go* Yesung said and smiled and started to walk.

I smiled and walked beside him.

It were quite between us while we walked but I had a feeling that he looked at me sometimes.

*So.. Hyojin do you have any pets yourself?* Yesung asked after minutes of silence.

*No I haven't, but I always wanted a cute little dog like Kkoming* I said and smiled softly and looked at Yesung.

He looked down at me and smiled.

*Are Kkoming you only pet?* I asked him with a smile.

*No, I have two turtles at home and my younger brother take care of my other dog Melo* He said with a smile. I nodded.

*I have a feeling that you really likes dogs and turtles* I said with a smile and giggled.

*Yeah* Yesung said with a smile and laughed a little.

After a few minutes, wa came to a ice cream store.

*Here, take Kkoming while I buys ice cream* Yesung said with a smile and handed me Kkoming.

*O-okay* I said and carried Kkoming.

*Oh, I almoste forgot, what flavour do you want?* He asked me with a smile.

*Vanilla* I said with a smile.

He nodded and walked inside the store and I were outside with Kkoming. I patted Kkoming on her's head and smiled.

*Why are your owner so handsome Kkoming?* I asked Kkoming and looked down at her with a smile.

I looked to my side and saw Yesung come with our ice creams. I started to blush a little, he handed my ice cream to me. I took the ice cream and by accident touched I Yesungs hand with my hand.

*T-thank you* I said with a smile and still blushed.

He smiled and took Kkoming and carried her again. We eated our ice creams in silence. After a few minutes were we done with our ice creams. I looked at the clock on my phone and it have become late now.

*I'm sorry but, I most head home now* I said and took my bag.

*I will follow you home* Yesung said with a smile.

I just nodded and smiled. We started to walk out from the park. We walked in silence again, but suddenly took Yesung my hand with his free hand. I got surprised and looked up at him and I saw him smile down at me, I smiled softly back and blushed. Soon after were we outside of my house.

*Thank you for following me home* I said with a smile.

*No problem* He said back with a smile.

*So, Good night then* I said and turned around and started to walk to my door.

But I felt Yesung take my waist and pulled me back and kissed my lips, I got surprised but after a few seconds start I to kiss him back.

We pulled back and I saw Yesung smile at me and I smiled back.

*Yeah, good night* Yesung said and kissed me again softly and walked away.

I watched him leave and smiled. I turned around and walked inside. I walked upstairs to my room and changed to my pajamas and laid down in my bed. I touched my lips with my fingers softly and smiled. I closed my eyes and fall asleep.