~Love At The First Sight!~

~~Super Junior Oneshot's~~

My friend's tells me that I have been inside at my home for a long time and needs to get out a bit and have fun, I haven't been outside because my boyfreind or ex-boyfreind dumped me for a few days ago. And my friends wants me to go out with them and forget about my ex-boyfriend, they told me we will go and shopping at the new Mall. They told me that yesterday and it's now the next morning and I'm still in my bed and sleeping. My friend Yura came to my home and woke me up.

 

*Yah! Ahn Hyojin!! Wake up!!* Yura said while she shook my body.

*I'm sleepy... Leave me alone...* I said with a sleepy voice.

*No! You promised me and the other two that you will come out and go to the new Mall with us* Yura said and walked to my wardrobe and choose clothes to me and she choosed this outfit to me.

I just looked at her while I sat on my bed. She came back to me and gave me the clothes and told me to change and get ready. I tput on the clothes and brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I put on my shoes and walked to my kitchen to get my door keys and my phone. Yura called for me and said that I must hurry.

We walked to Yura's car and drove too my other two friends, Bora and Hana. After we picked them up so drove Yura to the new Mall. It the first time for all of us to be there and the Mall were really big, it were bigger than I thought.

We walked inside and it were really beautiful inside aswell. Bora and Yura dragged me and Hana too H&M because they saw cloths that they thought were pretty. After a few minutes so walked we to another cloth store, just then looked I down at the ground when I walked and Yura, Bora and Hana were a bit ahead from me. I bumped into a guy with a beautiful angel face that I had seen before, and I fell to the ground

 

*Are you OK?* The guy asked me and helped me up.

*Y-yeah, I'm OK* I said and blushed. He looked down at me with a cute dimple smile.

*Can I ask what your name is miss?* He asked me.

*M-my name is Hyojin* I said.

*Hyojin, I'm Leeteuk, Leader of Super Junior* He said with a bigger smile.

Is it why I had seen his beautiful face before? He is the leader of my favorite band.

Leeteuk saw me blush more than before and I saw that he didn't stop smile at me.

*Hyojin, do you want to have a cup of coffee with me?* He asked.

*Yeah sure* I said and texted Yura that I'm going to drink coffee so they can shop clothes, she didn't text back but I didn't care.

I and Leeteuk walked out of the Mall and walked to an Coffee shop. We walked inside and sat down after we ordered coffee.

 

*Let's get to know each other better Hyojin-shi* Leeteuk said with a smile.

*Sure, what do you want to know about me?* I asked.

*What's your favorite color?* He asked

*My favorite color is black and red! and your's?* I asked.

*Well my favorite color is white* He said with a smile.

*Oh O-ok* I said.

*Can I ask how old you are?* Leeteuk asked.

*Ehm..* I started to say.

*It's ok I'm not a or something* Leeteuk said and laughed.

*Haha, I know, I'm 20 years old* I said laughed a little and blushed.

*20? You are really young* He said and laughed.

*Yeah I know~* I said and blushed more.

We were at the Coffee shop for hours and it became late so Leeteuk followed me home. When we walked together, felt it like we were already bestfriends.

 

~~4 weeks later~~

 

I and Leeteuk have known each other for 4 weeks and we are really good friends, but it feels like I have more feelings for him, I have been in love with him since the first time I meet him. He is just so adorable, he has a angel face and his dimple are really cute.

When I sat on my couch, knocked it on the door. I walked over to the door and opened, and I saw Leeteuk there with a really cute and silly smile.

*Hi Leeteuk Oppa~* I said cutely.

*Hi Hyojin do you want to walk with me at the park?* He asked.

*Sure* I said and put on my shoes and took my door keys and walked outside with Leeteuk.

We were at the park and we saw many kids play with there parents. I leaned my body on a tree and watched the children play, until Leeteuk came up behind me and scared me and lifted me up in his arms and spoon around with me in his arms.

*Yah Oppa! let me down! I'm getting dizzy!* I said while I laughed.

*No don't wanna!* He said.

After a few seconds put he me down at the grass and he laid down beside me and had his arm around my shoulders, I laid my head on his shoulder and we were like that for a few minutes. Suddenly sat Leeteuk up and looked down at me with a smile.

*What?* I said with a smile and laughed.

*I think you are really beautiful when the sun is shining on your face* Leeteuk said while he smiled and his dimple showed.

*You really think that?* I asked and blushed.

*Yeah* He said and looked forward and looked like he thought about something.

*What do you thinking about?* I asked Leeteuk and sat up.

*It's that I have something to tell you* He said.

*What do you want to tell me?* I asked.

*It's that I... fell in love with you since the first time we meet each other*

*Really?* I asked surprised.

*Yeah, and it's ok if you don't feel the same way for me* He said and looked down at the grass.

*I have loved you since the first time I met you* I said and hugged his arm and put my head on his shoulder.

*Really?* He said.

*Nae~* I said and looked at him with a smile.

We looked at each other's eyes and leanded toward each other's faces and I felt his warm breath on my lips and we kissed each other softly and after a few seconds became the kiss more harder and we didn't get any breath. After a few minutes so stopped we the kiss and catch our breaths.

*That's was nice~* Leeteuk said with a smile.

*Yeah~*I said with a small smile. Leeteuk kissed me one more time softly.

*I love you Hyojin~* Leeteuk said.

*I love you too Teukie Oppa~* I said.

 

After a few hours followed Leeteuk me home. When we got to my home gave he me a kiss again and hugged me.

*Oppa?* I said quite.

*Nae Hyojin?* He said.

*Can you stay with me over the night?* I asked Leeteuk.

*Sure~* He said and kissed me on the lips again.

We walked inside and I told to Leeteuk that I wanted to watch a movie so we did so and he choose a scary movie and he knew that I don't really like scary movies. We sat at the couch and everytime it came a scary scene covered I my face in Leeteuk's chest and didn't want to see. Soon after fell I asleep in Leeteuk's arms