~Violin Teacher!~

~~Super Junior Oneshot's~~

Today is it my first privet violin lesson, I do really like to play the violin since I were young.

My mother walked into my room if I were ready to go, I told her to Wait a few minutes. I took on my cloths. And walked Down stairs and my mother waited for me in the kitchen. We walked out to mother's car and she drive us to the place there the violin class will be.

Mother stopped the car and I stopped out from the car with a smile.

*I will come back later and pick you up, see you later Hyojin~ * My mother Said and drove away, I waved at her while she drove away. I walked inside the building and looked for the room Where the violin lesson will be in. I found the room and walked inside and the teacher weren't there yet, I sat Down on a chair in the room and waited for my teacher.

After a few minutes came a Guy  into the room. I stood up and looked at the Guy. He looked at me and smiled.

*Hi, are you Ahn Hyojin?* the Guy asked.

*Yeah..* I Said shyly.

*welcome Hyojin, i'm Henry Lau, your privet violin teacher* He Said with a bigger smile and put Down his violin on a table.

I started to blush and smiled softly, i could Believe that my teacher are so handsome. 

When I Played a little on my violin, and when I did something wrong, Henry helped me how I should hold and other things I did wrong, when he helped me he touched my hands, I started to blush a little pink on my cheeks.

The lesson ended and bowed to Henry.

*Thank you for today Seonsaengnim..* I Said with a smile and bowed.

*Please just call me Henry, and it was my pleasure Hyojin, See you tomorrow* Henry Said with a smile.

*Yeah, see you tomorrow seon- I mean Henry* I Said with a smile and walked out from the room.

I walked out from the building and saw my mother Wait for me. I walked over to her and got into the car. She started the car and drove away.

*How were the first lesson Hyojin?* She asked me with a smile.

*well.. It was great..* I Said.

*Well That's great to hear, when is the next lesson?* Mother asked me.

*Tomorrow* I Said and mother nodded her's head.

After a few minutes were we home. We got out from the car and walked inside.

~The next day~

After I woke up this morning I took  a Quick shower and brushed my hair and theet and took on my cloths. My mother called for me and told me that we most go. I walked Down stairs and walked out to the car with my mother.

We were now out side the building and I Said goodbye to my mother and walked out from the car and walked inside to the building. I walked to the room Where the lesson will be in, I opened the door and saw Henry there. He looked over at me and smiled.

*Hi Hyojin* He Said.

*Hi Henry* I Said with a shy smile.

I put my violin on the table and sat Down on a chair. I opened my violin bag and took out my violin. Henry told me which song I should practise on. I began to practise and Henry helped me again, his hands touched mine and I started to blush again.

The second lesson almost ended and I stood up and put my violin in my violin bag again, Henry told me to get something in the inventory and I walked over.

But I tripped and fell on top of Henry, my eyes were closed and when I opened my eyes I realized that my lips were on Henry's lips. I started to blush dark red and stood up.

*I'm so sorry Henry!* I said and bowed.

*it's okay, I kind of... Liked it.. * He said with a smile. My eyes got bigger and I become confused.

*W-what?* I said and blushed more.

*Yeah, I started to like you yesterday when I first saw you* Henry said with a smile and blushed a little.

*same with me... I-I started to like you to since yesterday* I said.

*Thats makes me happy* He said and walked closer to me.

I didn't say anything, I just stood there and Blushed. Henry's body were against mine and he held my hands in his. I looked into his eyes and smiled softly. He leaned closer to my face, and kissed my lips softly. I kissed him back. We were like that for a few minutes, when suddenly I got. Text on my phone, it were from mother, and it said that she were outside.

*I most go now..* I said and looked at Henry.

*Okay, see you tomorrow* Henry said with a smile.

*Yeah* I said back.

Henry leaned in and gave me a last kiss on my lips. After the kiss I took my violin bag and waved goodbye to Henry and walked out from the room and out form the building and walked over to my mother and got into the car. I smiled on the whole way home and mother asked me why I were so happy, but I just told her that it was nothing.

When we came home, I walked upstairs to my room and changed to my pajamas as and laid down in my bed and tought about what should happen tomorrow. I fell asleep a few minutes later.