~Cheating!~

~~Super Junior Oneshot's~~

shindong.jpg

I am walking in the city and on the way to buy a few things at the market. After a few minutes came I to the market. I took a basket and started to pick the things I needed. I picked a few water bottles, fruit, ramen and  vegetables. I walked to the counter and paid the goods. I walked out from the market after I paid. I started to walk home with the bags in my hands. I started to cough a little.

"I think I have got a cold because of the cold weather.." I said softly.

I looked around where I walked and found a coffee shop. I walked inside the coffee shop, I sat down by a table and put down my bags on the ground. I took off my jacket and a waistress came to me with a smile on hers lips.

"hi, what do you want to order?" She asked and I smiled.

"I want a vanilla latte, thank you~" I said and she nodded and walked away to make the latte.

After a few minutes she came back with the latte, I gave her the money and she bowed and left the table with a smile. I took a sip of my latte and I smiled softly. 

"It's so nice in here, and really warm and cozy in here~" I said with a smile and took one more sip of my latte.

After I drank up my latte I still sat by the table. I looked around the cafè with a smile until I heard the cafè door ring. I looked over to the door and I recognized a face.

"Shindong? What is he doing here?" I thought for myself.

i looked beside him and saw a girl with him. She hugged his arm and he smiled at her.

"what is this?" I asked myself quitely and my eyes got teary.

"Are they dating? No it can't be she most just be a friend of his, I most ask him.." I looked over at them when they sat down by a table.

I took on my jacket and took up my bags. I walked towards them and put my bags down. They looked at me an Shindongs eyes got bigger.

"Hyojin? What are you doing here?" He asked shocked.

"I should ask you the same thing, and who is she?!" I asked a little angry and sad.

"I..." He said.

"Shindong Oppa who is she?" The girl asked and looked at shindong and then at me.

"Are you two dating? Are you cheating on me Shindong!?!" I asked and almost yelled at him so other should hear.

"Hyojin let me explain.." He said softly.

"No! I don't want to see you again! Ever!" I said with many tears in my eyes and walked fast out from the shop with my bags.

When I came home I put all I bought in the fridge and the ramen in a dresser. After I walked I to the living room and sat down in the couch. I thought about what happen before and I started to cry really much. I had my head on my knees and cried.

"how could he?" I asked myself softly as I cried.

My phone started to ring and I looked at the ID and it said it was Shindong who called and I just looked at the phone and didn't answer the call. He leaved a voice massage.

"Hyojin please pick up, let me explain everything.. Please answer" The massage said.

I sighed heavily when I looked at my phone and a few more tears ran down my eyes.

"I can't believe this? Have I done something wrong so he cheated on me with another girl?" I asked myself as the tears ran down my eyes.

I stood up and walked to the kitchen and took out one water bottle from the fridge. I took a big sip of the water bottle and walked back to the living room with the bottle. I looked at the clock and it was 9pm.

"already 9pm?" I said.

I sighed and walked to my room and changed to my pajamas. I laid down in my bed and looked up at the roof. The tears began to run down my eyes again. I cried myself to sleep. 

~the next day, afternoon~

I have been at home the whole Day and i don't have any energy to do anything. Someone knocked on the door and my heart skipped a beat. I walked over to the door and looked out from the peephole and Shindong were outside the door. My eyes got bigger and I backed away from the door and sat down on the floor beside the door. It knocked again and tears came down me eyes.

"Hyojin I know you are there, please open the door.." Shindong said so I could hear him. 

I didn't answer him, I just sat there on the floor and cried softly. he started to speak again.

"please Hyojin.. Open the door.." He said and I looked at the door.

After almost 30 minutes he left and I looked out from the peephole again as the tears ran down my cheeks. I walked away from the door and sat down on the couch. I laid my body down on the couch after I sat down. I started to cry softly and when I didn't realise it, I fell asleep.

~A month later~

I haven't talked with Shindong in a month now, and he had come to my door and called me and texted me everyday. I miss him so much but, I am still really hurt after that day. 

I walked to the kitchen and made ramen. I sat down by the kitchen table and waited for my ramen to be done. After a few minutes it was done. I took a pair of chopsticks, I opened the fridge and took out a wetar bottle. I ate my ramen and took a sip of my water bottle. After I had eat I looked on the clock and it was 8pm. I looked outside the window and it was raining outside. I got a text on my phone and I opened the text and it said.

"Hyojin, please talk to me, I'm outside of your house, please talk to me" The text said and I looked outside the window and I saw Shindong outside and sitting on a bench infront of my house.

"He is a idiot.." I said softly.

I walked to the door and took on my shoes and took an umbrella, I was about to open the door until I stopped and my heart started to beat faster.

"I must talk to him.." I said softly and opened the door and walked towards Shindong.

Shindong saw me and walked fast up to me and I stopped to walk.

"Hyojin.. Let me explain what happen that day.." Shindong started and I nodded my head.

"go on.." I said.

"first of all.. That girl I was with was one of my friends, she likes me but I don't like her... I love you and only you Hyojin..." Shindong said softly and tears formed in his eyes.

My eyes got teary as I listened to what he wanted to say.

"I.. Love you too Shindong.. I acted the wrong way then.. I didn't let you explain what really happened... I'm sorry Oppa..." I said as the tears ran down my cheeks.

"I should be sorry.." Shindong said as he wiped away my tears with his thumps. 

I hugged him thightly and he hugged me back. He my hair with his hand as I cried softly in his arms.

"I really love you Oppa" I said as I looked up at him with a small smile on my lips.

"I love you too Hyojin" he said with a smile.

He leaned down and kissed my lips, and I kissed him back

We walked inside of my house and was soaking wet by the rain. We changed cloths to sweatpants and t-shirts. We sat down on the couch and I leaned my back on his chest as we watched a movie. After the half movie I fell asleep. And Shindong looked down at me and smiled softly.

"I love you the most in the whole world" Shindong whispered to himself and kissed my forehead and after fell he asleep.