~Cooking Lessons!~

~~Super Junior Oneshot's~~

My mother had told that she wants me to start to take cooking lessons because when my mom isn't home so doesn't I eat so much because I can't cook so good. My mother told me that last week and it's today when I will be at my first cooking lesson. I'm still laying in my bed and are to lazy to get up from the bed. My mom hav called my name for a few minutes but I doesn't listening to her.

*Get up now Hyojin! It's your first cooking lesson today and you most get ready* Mother said and walked into my room and took off my blankets from my body.

*Okay..Okay!* I said and stood up and walked to the bathroom.

Mother walked out from the room and I took a quick shower and brushed my hair and teeth. After so took I on cloths and walked downstairs and mother were in the kitchen and waited for me.

*When starts the lesson?* I asked mother and sat down by the table.

*In 35 minutes, so you should get ready so I can drive you there* Mother said.

*Fine* I said and walked out from the kitchen.

I took on my shoes and my jacket, I walked to my room and took my phone and Ipod to listen to music. Mothr called for me and I ran downstairs and we walked out to mother's car. It took almost 30 minutes for drive there and the cooking lesson starts in 5 minutes. I said goodbye to mother and walked inside there the lesson will be at. When I walked inside so were it many room and I didn't remember which room number my lesson will be in. I tried to find the room and while I walked so looked I on my sides and didn't see what was in front of me. So suddenly so bumped I in someone and I fell to the ground.

*Are you okay?* The person said. I looked up and saw a cute guy.

*Yeah I'm okay* I said and stood up.

*Are you sure?* He asked.

*Yeah i'm sure. But can you tell me were it will be a cooking lesson?* I asked the guy.

*It will be in room number 127* He said with a smile.

*Thank you* I said and bowed.

*Your welcome* He said.

*Well I should get going* I said and walked away from him.

I found room 127 and walked inside, it stood a few students there who are in the cooking lesson too, but the teacher wasn't there yet. I sat down on a empty seat. I looked on my side and saw a girl in my age, she looked at me and smiled.

*Hi, so you are the new one* She said and smiled.

*Yeah, I guess so. Where is the teacher?* I asked.

*He is late almost all the time, but he will be here ina few minutes* She said.

*Aha okay... My name is Ahn Hyojin by the way* I said with a smile.

*My name is Shin Minah* She said back with a smile.

We were silent after that and waited for the teacher to come. After 2 minutes so came the teacher into the room.

*Hi everyone, and you most be the new student Hyojin, nice to meet you my name is Kim Ryeowook* He said and smiled at me. When I looked at him so were it the same guy who I bumped into earlier.

*Nice to meet you to Mr.Kim* I said and stood up and bowed.

*Just call me Ryeowook* He said and smiled. I smiled softly back.

-

The first cooking lesson is almost over and I can more about cooking now. My mother texted me nd the text said that she couldn't drive me home because she were at work. I sighed and put away my phone. The lesson were over and all in the class drove home and got drove by their's friends. I walked out and started to walk back home. Suddenly so called Ryeowook my name, I turned around and saw that he stood beside his car.

*Do you want me to drive you home?* He asked with a smile, I thought for a few seconds.

*Sure* I said with a small smile and walked over to him.

My heart beated really fast because I'm alone with the guy who are my cooking teacher. I peeked a little at him and I thought that he looks young to be a cooking teacher.

*How old are you Ryeowook?* I asked curiously.

*Why do you ask* He said.

*I think that you looks really young to be a cooking teacher* I said with a smile.

*Really? Yea.. I'm 26 years old* He said and laughed a little.

*26? Really? why are you a teacher then?* I asked.

*Because I like to cook and help other's to cook* He said with a smile.

I looked at him and smiled softly. He looked over at me and I looked away and blushed dark red. Ryeowook smiled at me when I started to blush. He stopped the car outside of my house. I opened the car door when Ryeowook took my arm lightly. I looked at him with big eyes and blushed.

*Are you free tomorrow?* He asked shyly.

*Yeah* I said quite.

*Do you want to hang tomorrow?* He asked with a smile.

*Yeah sure* I said with a smile.

*Great, so see you tomorrow then* Ryeowook said and let go of my arm.

*Yeah* I said and got of his car and closed the car door.

I waved at him when he drove away. I turned around and walked inside. I closed the door and leaned on it and blushed really hard. I took off my shoes and my jacket and walked to my room. I send my mother a text and it said that I'm home so she shouldn't get worry. I took up my phone and watched what time it was, it was 09:30 pm. I walked to my bthroom and changed to my pajamas and got to sleep.

~Next day~

My mother had woke me up and I walked to my bathroom and blushed my teeth and hair. I took on clothes and walked downstairs to my mother who was in the kitchen. I sat down by the table and my mother gave me breakfast. After I ate up my breakfast sat I in the living room and waited for Ryeowook to come. After 10 minutes so honked it outside, I stood up and took on my shoes and my jacket and walked out to Ryeowook who was in the car. I sat down in the car.

*Hi* Ryeowook said with a smile.

*Hi~* I said and smiled back.

Ryeowook started to drive and we were silent.

*Where are we going* I asked and looked at Ryeowook.

*To the park* He said with a smile.

I smiles back and blushed.

When we came to the park and Ryeowook opened the car door for me.

*Thank you* I said with a smile and got off the car.

*My pleasure* He said with a smile.

We walked beside each other at the park and talked a little. Suddenly so took Ryeowook my hand and I started to blush and I looked up at Ryeowook and he blushed as well and he looked down at me and smiled, I smiled back at him. We sat down at a bench and still held hands.

*Hyojin?* Ryeowook said.

*Yeah?* I said and looked at Ryeowook. He looked at me with cute eyes and he leaned towards me slowly and my heart beated like hell. I started to lean towards him to and we kissed each other softly.

*I love you* Ryeowoo said while he had his forhead on my forhead.

*I love you too* I said with a small smile.

He kissed me again but a little harder this time, he put his hands on my waist and I had my arms around his neck. We broke the kiss and hugged each other instead.

~Second cooking lesson~

My mother drove me to my second cooking lesson and I smiled for myself and my mother looked at me.

*Who were the guy you were with for a few days ago?* Mother asked.

*Ehm... That was my cooking teacher..* I said quite without to look at my mother.

*Your teacher? Why does he look so young?* She asked.

*He is 26 years old* I said.

*26? Do you like him?* She asked.

*Y-Yeah* I said and Mother stopped the car and I got out and walked inside.

I walked to room 127 and walked to Minah and she smiled at me.

*Hi Hyojin* Minah said with a smile.

*Hi Minah* I said with a smile.

We talked to each other and after a few minutes so came Ryeowook into the room. He told us what we students would do today and we started. I tried to not look at Ryeowook but it was to hard to not look at him. He looked at me and he smiled and I smiled back.

-

After the second lesson so walked I out and someone hugged my waist. I looked back and saw Ryeowook. I smiled at him.

*Do you want me to drive you home?* Ryeowook asked with a smile.

*Sure* I said and he took my hand and we walked to his car.

We got inside his car and he drove me home. We came outside of my house.

*See you tomorrow right?* Ryeowook asked with a smile.

*Yeah* I said with a smile.

*Great* He said and kissed my lips and I kissed him back.

I got out from his car and he opened the car window.

*Good Night Ryeowook Oppa* I said with a smile.

*Good Night Hyojin* He said and I took in my head in his car and kissed his lips and walked inside to my house.

I closed the door behind me and took off my jacket and my shoes. I walked to my room and changed to my pajamas and laid down in my bed. It knocked on my door.

*Come in* I said and my mother opened the door.

*How was the lesson today?* Mother asked with a smile.

*It was great, why do you ask?* I asked her.

*Because you look really happy with your teacher* She said and laughed a little.

*What? Did you see us?* I asked surprised.

*Yeah I did, and if you and your teacher love each other so will I not stop you* Mother said with a smile.

*Really?* I asked.

*Yeah. Go to sleep now* She said and kissed my forhead and walked out from my room and closed the door.

I laid down in my bed again and smiled for myself and fell asleep.