~The Night Club Love!~

~~Super Junior Oneshot's~~

Yesterday so forced I my bestfriend Hyuna that we will go to a Night Club and have some fun. It was really difficult to persuade her but I got her to accomandy.

~~Flashback~~

*Please Hyuna-shi you must come with me to the club tomorrow!* I said to my bestfriend Hyuna.

*No, I don't want to* She said.

*Please Unnie~~* I said while I did aegyo. She looked at me for a few seconds and after she gaved up.

*Ok, I will come with you* She said.

*Yay! You are the best Unnie~~!* I said and hugged her.

*But if we are gettingin trouble so will I not save you! Ok?* Hyuna said.

*Ok~* I said and still hugged her.

 

~~End of Flashback~~

The clock is 5 in the evening so I should get a shower and brush my hair and teeths and get some cloths. I took a shower in 15 minutes and I brushed my hair before I brushed my teeths. I walked to my room and opened my wardrobe and it were really much cloths.It took really long to find the perfect outfit, but after a few minuts so choosed i this outfit. The clock is 8pm and the club opens 9pm. I should call Hyuna and ask her if she's one.

*Hello?* Hyuna said when I called her.

*Hi Hyuna it's Hyojin* I said.

*Hi Hyojin* She said.

*Are you ready to go to the club?* I asked her.

*Yeah but I must get my make up first and after so will I pick you up* Hyuna said.

*Ok, but you must hurry it's only an hour left until the club opens* I said and hung up.

 

I waited in 15 to 20 minutes for Hyuna to pick me up at home so we can go to the night club. Hyuna sended me a massege who said that she's outside of my house, so I took my Iphone and gave my door keys to my neighbor so i would not lost my keys anywhere. I walked to Hyuna and I got into her car and she drove to the club so not we would be to late. When we were in the car so saw I Hyuna's outfit really clear and she was really pretty.

*Hyuna-shi so pretty you are~* I said with a cute smile.

*Thanks Jinnie,You are really pretty too* She said with a smile.

*Thanks~* I said with a cute voice.

It took 25 minutes for us to drive to the club and when we got there so parked Hyuna the car. We saw a few people outside and we heard loud music from inside, while we walked to the entrance so were it a guard there. We walked past the guard and Hyuna got surprised that he didn't stop us, I started to laugh a little when Hyuna were shocked and after so laughed Hyuna too. I ordered two cokes with vodka because Hyuna almost just drinks that, after we got our drinks so sat we us down at a cough with a table.

*Woah Hyojin I think a guy are staring at you~* Hyuna said and pointed over to the guy while she grinning. I looked over at the guy and I thought he was really cute but I didn't care.

*I don't care, he can stare so much as he want* I said with a evil smile and looked over at him again.

*But I can not so no to that he's cute and y~* I said and had a bigger smile and took a big sip of my drink.

*Hyojin you shouldn't drink so fast you are already a bit drunk, even we just came here* Hyuna said and laughed.

*I will just order one more drink, coming soon* I said and walked to the bar.

When I walked there so heard I that Hyuna laughed at me when I walked because I swerved when I walked, I turned around and looked at Hyuna and stuck out my tungue and she laughed even more. I came to the bar and ordered one more coke with vodka. I felt that someone putted there's arm around my neck and I looked at the person and it was he guy who had started at me since I and Hyuna came.

*Hi pretty~~* He said with a cute voice and had a y smile.

*Eh.. hi* I said and took a sip of my coke with vodka.

*Can I ask for your name sweetheart?* He said.

*My name is Ahn Hyojin* I said with a smile.

*Hyojin, my name is Lee Sungmin* He said.

I heard that Hyuna called for me so I took of Sungmin's arm frm my shoulder's and told him that I must go back to my friend. I walked back to Hyuna and he followed me. I didn't care because I like him, he's cute and I can see that he's not a pevert like all the other guys here.

*I'm back Hyuna~~* I said and sat down.

*Welcome back Jinnie, and who is this?* She said with a smile.

*This is Sungmin, he's the guy who started at me before* I said and sat closer to Hyuna.

*Oh, nice to meet you Sungmin* Hyuna said with a smile.

*Nice to meet you too Hyuna* He said with a cute smile.

*I will just go to the bar and get another drink* Said Hyuna and stood up and walked to the bar.

I and Sungmin were alone at the table and I blushed a little. Sungmin sat closer to me and I just stared at him with a smile, he put his arm around my shoulder's again. I have already fallen in love with him, his just so cute when he smiles. The club started to play a song that I really liked, but it was a slow song.

*Oh i really like this song* I said and smiled.

*You do? So if you like this song so can you dance with me wit this song* Sungmin said and stood up and took my hand.

I followed Sungmin to the dance floor and danced with him. He had his hands on my waist and I had my hands on his shoulder's. I looked down on the floor when we danced until Sungmin did that I looked at his cute face. He smiled cutely at me.

*You have beautiful eyes* Sungmin said with a bigger smile.

*Thank you~* I said and blushed.

Sungmin kept me closer than before, I started to blush more than before. Sungmin leaned his face more toward mine and I could felt his warm breath, he kissed me on the lips and I kissed him back. He leaned back and started to kiss me softly on my neck. I blushed dark red and lucky that Sungmin didn't see that I was blushing. Sungmin leaned back and kissed me again.

*I love you even we just met~* Sungmin said after the kiss.

*I love you too Sungmin~* I said and had my forehead on his forehead and my arms around his neck.

*You are the most beautiful girl I ever seen before do you know that?~* He said and kissed me softly on my lips.

*I didn't know that, and did you know that you are the most cutest guy I ever have met before?* I said and laughed a little.

*Of course~* He said and laughed and I started to laugh too.

We kissed each other again. After we stopped to kiss each other so had I forgot about Hyuna so I told Sungmin tht he most help me to find her because I didn't see her at the teble we sat at. I walked over to the table and looked over to the bar and saw Hyuna there talking to the weitress. I just laughed and walked over to her.

*Hi Unnie~ How long have you been here?* I asked her.

*Since you and Sungmin kissed each other* She said with evil smile.

*Did you saw us?!* I asked surprised.

*Of course I did~ you two look so cute with each other* She said and laughed, I laughed a little too and Sungmin come behind me and had his arms around my waist and put his chin on my shoulder.

*Unnie what is the clock?* I asked Hyuna.

*It's... 1am* She said.

*What? already?* I said surprised.

*Yeah.. the time are fast when you have fun* She said and laughed.

*Do you want to go home Unnie?* I asked her.

*I don't know... not yet..I think you should go home because you look really tired* She said.

*Yeah I think so to but i'm not really tired yet* I said.

*I will drive you home if you want to Jinnie* Said Hyuna.

*No,I can drive home her* Said Sungmin with a smile.

*Do you have a car?* Asked Hyuna.

*Yes* Said Sungmin.

*Good, yeah you can drive home her*Said Hyuna, I just stood there and listen to them.

*Shall we go Hyojin-ah?* Said Sungmin and took m hand an stated to walk outside from the club.

I jus followed him like a little lost puppy. We went inside his car and it were silent almost the whole way home. Until I said something.

*Oppa?* I said quite.

*Nae Hyojin-ah* He said.

*How old are you?* I asked quite.

*Why do you ask?* He asked with  smile.

*Because I think that i'm to young for you* I said.

*It does not matter how old you are when you love each other* He said.

*Really?* I said.

*Yes, and i'm 27 years old* He said.

*27? haha i'm just 19* I said and laughed a little.

*19?You doesn't look like 19* He said and smiling.

I didn't say anything because I didn't know what to say, I just looking at him with a smile. After a few minutes so were we at my house.

*Sungmin Oppa?* I said.

*Yes Hyojin* He said and took my hand.

*Can you stay with me tonight?* I asked.

*Sure* He said and smiled.

We got out of the car and I walked to my neighbor and asked for my keys and they gave me the keys and walked to my house and opened the door. I took off my shoes and sat down at my couch. Sungmi came over to me and sat down beside me.

*Weren't you tired?* Sungmin asked.

*No I wasn't, I just wanted to come home* I said and layed down so I had my head on Sungmin's thigh.

*Do you want to watch on a movie?* Sungmin asked.

*Sure* I said.

Sungmin choosed a comedi and romance movie. Everytime when the characters kissed each other so blushed I dark red, and Sungmin saw me blush. After the movie were done so kissed Sungmin me on the lips like he didn't want to let me go. He did that he were on top on me and kissed me. After so layed he beside me and we fell asleep really fast.