~Rainy Day!~

~~Super Junior Oneshot's~~

choi_siwon_by_mariamteukangel-d4pxbmo.jp

I'm on my way home from school. I looks up to the sky and I Think it will start rain soon 'I most hurry home before the rain comes' I thought.

the rain started and I ran to the nearest place to stand under.

*Oh no, how am I suppose to come home now?* I said and sighed heavily.

I watched the rain hit the ground and wished the rain would stop soon. Suddenly saw I a guy came up to me with a smile. I looked at the guy and thought he were really handsome.

*Hi, a girl like you would take a umbrella with you when it rains* The guy said with a smile.

*I-I was walking home from school and the rain started and realized that I had no umbrella..* I said and sighed.

The guy looked at me an still have a smile on his lips.

*Can I treat you with some coffee? It is a coffee shop near by here* The guy said and I started to blush a little.

I nodded my head slowly and he told me that I can share umbrella with him. I walked up to him and stood beside him under the umbrella. I felt his arm around my waist, so I shouldn't get wet from the rain.

We arrived to the coffee shop and we walked inside. The guy ordered two coffes and we both sat down by a table. He looked at me and I started to blush.

*I didn't get your name before?* He said with a smile.

*My name is Ahn Hyojin* I said with a smile and blushed a little.

*My name is Choi Siwon* He said and still smiled. 

'He is so handsome when he smiles' I thought.

We got our coffee and we talked about what we likes to do and other thing about ourselfs.

The hours past by and I looked on my clock and I were supposed to be home right now. I looked out from the window and it still rained.

*I'm sorry I most go now, my mother are maybe worried* I said and stood up and grabbed my school bag.

*I will follow you home then, cause I don't want you to get wet by the rain* Siwon said with a smile and stood up as well.

I smiled softly and we walked out from the coffee shop. I walked beside Siwon under the umbrella and he had his arm around my waist again.

After a few minutes we were outside if my house. We walked with me to my doorstep.

*Thank you for the coffee and for helped me. Before* I said with a smile.

*It was my pleasure* He said with a smile.

*Well goodbye then* I said and turned around.

I were about to open my door when suddenly Siwon turned me around and kissed me on the lips and after a few seconds, kissed I him back.

*Before I go.. Can I have your phonenumber?* Siwon asked after he kissed me.

I nodded with a smile and we got each other's phonenumbers and kissed each other again and said goodbye. 

I watched Siwon walk away and I turned around and walked inside. My mother asked why I was late and I said that I didn't have a umbrella, so it took long for me to come home. She nodded and told me that the dinner was ready. I ate the dinner slowly and mother asked me how it were in school, I said it were like always. She nodded and smiled. My father and my younger brother came into the kitchen. My brother Jaejin came up to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and kissed him on his head.

*Have you missed me?* I asked Jaejin.

*Yeah!* Jaejin said happy.

I smiled and hugged him again.

After dinner walked I upstairs to my room and changed to my pajamas. My mother called for me and I walked down stairs. She asked me if I could help her with clean the disk. I helped her to Clean the disk and we talked meanwhile.

*Hyojin, who was the Guy you walked home with?* My mother asked me. My eyes got bigger.

*It was a friend of mine and he helped me, even we just* I Said.

*Oh really, if it is your friend, why did you kiss each other?* She asked again and smiled.

*You saw?* I asked shocked and blushed.

*Yeah* She Said.

*I-I... Even we just met each other, I really like him, please don't be mad at me* I said and blushed.

*I'm not mad at you, if you two like each other, will I not stop you* She said and smiled.

*Really, thank you mother, but don't tell father about this wait for a few weeks* I said and smiled and hugged my mother.

*I will not tell him yet* She said.

After the disk were cleaned it were 10pm and I walked upstairs to my room and took my Phone and I got a text from Siwon. I opened the text and smiled.

*Goodnight Hyojin, After school maybe We can go somewhere? I will drive you home afterwards <3 // S* The text said and I smiled more.

*Goodnight, yeah that sounds fun Siwon Oppa, see you tomorrow Oppa* I texted back and put away my phone and laid down in my bed and thought about what would happen tomorrow.