~Gangsters Love!~

~~Super Junior Oneshot's~~

I running and trying to find a hiding place, because I owe some gangsters 100.000 and I do not have the money yet. Thanks to my stupid father so most I give back the stupid money. I dosn't matter so much because I myself am a gangster.

*Yah get back here you little brat!!* One gangster said.

*No! You most catch me first!!* I said and laughed.

They got more mad and ran faster and I ran faster.

I veered to the right and come to a wall and did not get further.

*!!* I said to myself.

The gangsters came more nearer me and saw me standing by the wall and getting nowhere.

*Now do you have a little problem kid* The first gangster said and laughed.

*So give back the money that your father are own our boss* The second ganster said.

*For the first so don't I have the stupid money and second I wouldn't give you the money* I said and laughed.

*You little brat!!* The said and ran towards me and was ready to kill me, but I were to fast.

I punched the first gangster in the face so he fell to the ground. The second gangster helped the other to stand up.

*Would you two just beat a innocent girl? You know that you can't hit a young girl, You stupid bastards!!* I said and laughed hard. They stood up and one of them had a pocket knife. They attacked me. I was trying to avoid the guy with the pocket knife when he attacked me. He gave me wounds on my arms but that didn't matter.

*You guys are really cowards, you are attacking a young girl with a pocket knife and you are two guys and i'm just one girl! You little cowards!!* I said while I got attacked by them.

I stumbled and the first guy punched me in my stomach and pushed me into the wall.

*You are maybe a little girl but you a little stupid gangster!* The second guy said and had his knife in my throat.

*So give us the money and we won't hurt you* The first gangster said.

*I told you before that I do not have the ing money!* I said to them.

The first gangster grabbed my hair and the second gangster put down his knife. I kicked the first gangster between the legs and he fell to the ground, so I tried to ran away again but the second gangster had grabbed my arm. The first gangster stood up again, he didn't say anything he just punched me in the face, I got a wound on my cheek. they punched me in my stomach and face. Suddenly so came a guy, it were to dark to me to see his face. But I think that he isn't so old like the two other punks.

*What ara you doing here brat?!* The second guy said.

*I came here because my dad told me to call you over, he have a new mission for you two!* The young guy said.

*His dad?* I thought.

*But she....* The first gangster started to say.

*No but, he wants you to do the new mission... Now!* He said.

*We are not done with you yet!* The gangsters said and walked away.

I fell to the ground and coughing. The guy watched me and walked towards me, I had me face down to the ground. He grabbed my hair and looked at my face who had many wounds. I grabbed the guy hand and tried to get him let go of my hair but he didn't let go.

*You dosen't look like a gangster* He said.

*Let go of my hair!!* I said and tried to got off his greb.

*You are a tough little girl* He said with a smile and let go of my hair.

I stood up and leaned to the wall.

*So what have you done my father?* He asked.

*Nothing, it's my father who have borrowed 100.000 from him* I said and took a deep breath.

I looked up and tried to walk away, but I were to weak for that. The guy watched me fall to the ground and decided to help me.

*I will help you* He said and helped me to stand up.

*No! I do not want you help!* I said and stood up by myself.

*Just let me help you* He said and laughed a little.

*No! You are the gangsters boss son! So no!* I said and I felt that my head started to hurt.

*What is it?* He asked.

*Nothing!!* I said and took a step forwards.

*Does your head hurt?* He asked.

*Maybe!* I said and walked away and after a few steps for fained I and fell to the ground.

 

~~Two hour later~~

I woke up in a couch and looked around and did not recognize the place where I was. I looked at my body and I had plasters and bandages on my arms, and in my face, and on my stomach. I realized that I didn't have a shirt on. I heard someone come itowards me and I looked back and saw the guy.

*Good you are awake* He said with a smile and sat down in the couch.

*Were am I?* I asked him.

*You are in my house* He said.

*Why do you help me?* I asked.

*I can't let a girl begin hurt because of my father* He said with a smile.

*Aha.... thank you* I said quite.

*No problem* He said.

*I have done this before thanks to my father, I have been hurt many times before, it have been worse than this* I said.

*If there is something I can help you with so can you just ask me* He said.

*But wouldn't your father get mad?* I asked.

*Yea but I doesn't like him, so I doesn't care about it* He said.

*You maybe can help me with get 100.000 to give to your father* I said and took the blanked around my body.

*I can help you with that* He said.

*Really!?* I asked surprised

*Yeah~*He said with a smile.

*Thank you so much* I said and hugged him and he hugged back.

He walked away, and came back with a shirt.

*Here you can take this on* He said with a smile.

*Thanks* I said and took it on. He started to walk to the kitchen and stopped.

*And by the way my name is Kyuhyun* He said with a smile

*My name is Hyojin* I said with a smile.

He walked into the kitchen and I sat on the couch. I think he is cute, but he is the gangster boss son. And I know that he is a gangster too and if I'm with him outside so will I get more problem than before.

I stood up and walked to the kitchen and saw that he just stood there, I walked towards him. He saw me walk towards him.

*Oh Hyojin so you can stand up without to fall* He said and laughed.

*Yeah I can* I said and stood beside him.

He had is phone in his hand and I looked what he was doing, I could not see what he did because he was too tall, so I sat on th sink and now I saw what he did. He asked his friends for money. He looked at me with a smile.

*Why do you ask you friends for money?* I asked.

*I ask thm because I wanna help you to get 100.000* He said.

*Do you think that they wanna help?*I asked.

*Yeah, they always help me with that, we doesn't like my father so we did a new gangster group with 15 men* He said with a smile.

*I hope they can help me, or us! Because they will kill my father if they not ge the money* I said worried.

*I promies that they will help, if you want to so can we meet them* He said.

*Meet them? but i'm a girl they would think that you will just give me the money for no reason* I said.

*No if you nt tell them about what the money are for* He said.

*True* I said.

*I will tell them that go to our meet place so they can meet you* He said.

*Ok* I said.

 

After a few hour so went I and Kyuhyun to theys meeting place, I and Kyuhyun were there first and waited for the others to come, I do not know if they will be nice to me or just think that i'm a enemy.

*Hyojin you don't have to worry, they will love you* Kyuhyun said with a smile and took my hand.

*I hope so* I said and leaned my head on Kyuhyun's shoulder.

We were like that when we waited for the others. Kyuhyun looked down at me and I looked back.

*What is it?* I asked with a smile.

*You are really beautiful to be a gangster* He said with a smile.

*Thank you, I think that you are to handsome to begin a gangster* I said and laughed.

*Thank you* He said.

We looked at each other's eyes and leaned forwards and kissed each other soft on the lips and suddenly so heard we the others. We stopped the kiss and looked at the other's, I started to blush. Why am I like this, I'm usually not like this, I thought.

*So who is she?* On eof them asked and I think that is the leader of the group.

*This is Hyojin and she need's help with to give 100.000 to my father so her father not be killed* He said.

*And I really hope that you can help me with that* I said.

*We can help you* The leader said.

*Thank you so much* I said.

All the others told me they's names and now so can I they's names.

Suddenly so got I a video message. I opened the message and saw the two punks with my father, and they had more guy's with them. And they said that I have 48 hours to give them the money or will they kill my father.

*What is it?* Asked Kyuhyun.

*I most give them the money within 48 hours or will they kill my father* I said angry.

*We will get the money before 48 hours* Said Donghee

*How?* I asked.

*There are two ways, the first way are steal from other's and the secnd way are that we take all our money and see how much it is together* Said Siwon.

*We can first try too tak our money that we have an see how much it is together* Said Hyukjae.

*Yeah that is a great idea* I said.

~~The next day!~~

We all took our money and put it down on a table and counted how much it become together.

*I have 30.000 and Donghae have 20.000* Said Hyukjae.

*And together is it 50.000 and we need 50.000 more* Said Jungsoo.

*Yeah, I have 4.000* Said Donghee.

*Now we have 54.000 we need 46.000 more* I said.

*I have 20.000* Jongwoon said.

*And I have 15.000* I said.

*So we have 89.000 we need 11.000* Kyuhyun said.

*I have 11.000* Said Heechul.

*So now we have 100.000 and in 24 hours so will I go there and give them the stupid money and get my father back* I said

*Wait a second, what do you mean? you can't go there alone you do not know what they will do* Said Henry.

*Yeah I know but I do no want you guys to get hurt because of me* I said.

*We will not be hurt, we are almost the most dangerous gangster group* Youngwoon said.

*I do not want you guys to get hurt* I said.

*We will not get hurt, and if we can come with you will we maybe never see you again and I would be really sad if that's happens* Kyuhyun said and took my hands.

I didn't say anything but if I said that they can not come with m so would they not listen, so I let them come with me.

~~The next day!~~

Today so will I meet the two punks again and give them the money and I told the other's that they can show they self when I have tossed the bag with the money to the punks.

I went to the place and walked inside I saw my father sitting in a chair and had a rope around him. The two punks came towards me and their little aides also.

*Here is the stupid money!! Here take it* I said and throw the bag towards them so it and Kyuhyun andth other's came and showed they selfs. And the punks took the bag.

*So you have a little group to* Said one of the gangsters.

*Release my father* I said.

*We will* They said and walked toward my father and released him, I ran  him and helped him to stand up and walked to the other's. Suddenly so heard I a shot and realized that they shoted my father, I drop him and I saw him bleeding really much.

*Hyojin?* Said my father.

*Father please do not die* I said and cried.

*Hyojin, I love you, and you have risked your life for help me and it is time for me for leave th world* He said.

*Father please do not say that!!* I said crying and he closed his eyes and he died.

I sat there with him and suddenly so stood I up an looked at the one who shoted him, I looked at Jungsoo and whispered *Kill them* with a angry tone. He smiled and the other's too, I have a feeling that they love to fight other's.

I ran towards the punks and punched them and kicked them in the face, they bleeded really much and I didn't care, I saw that Ryeowook fighted with the guy who had the gun and I saw that Ryeowook kicked his hand and he drop the gun. I ran and took the gun and I sieved on the two punks.

*If you mov I will kill you!!* I said with a angry tone and a evil smile.

*Hyojin don't shot them!* I heard Sungmin shout.

*They deserves it!! They killed my father!!* I said and cried.

*If you kill us now so will you not be a gangster anymore!* Said one of ther punks. My eyes become bigger and I drop the gun, Sungmin took the gun and put it in his pocket.

I looked at my dead father and cried.

*You have the money, so get out of here or will I kill you for real!!* I said and looked at them.

They didn't say anything to me but they told theys associtates and they ran away and I stood there watch them run away. I looked at my dead father and walked to him and sa down on my knees beside his dead body.

*I promies that I will be the best gangster you ever known* I said and cried and hugged his dead body. I stopped to hug the dead body.

I felt that someone helped me to stand up and I looked back and saw Kyuhyun.

*What should we do with the body?* I asked.

*The best we can do are to burn it* He said.

*Ok* I said.

I looked at the other's who had wounds in theirs faces and arms, a few limped when they walked. I took the car fuel and set fire on my dead father. I watched the body and I didn't take away my eyes until the body were ash. Kyuhyun putted his arm around my shoulders and i looked at him and hugged him tight and he hugged back.

*I do not have any family anymore, i just had my da but he is dead now* I said and cried.

*I'm not going to leave you alone, i'm going to be on your side and the other's will too* He said.

*Of course we will, and I decided that you are a member in our gangster group* Said Jungsoo.

I looked at him and smiled we walked away from the place and I didn't look back on the ash from my father.

After that day so have I never been alone and I have more friends that I ever had before.