~From Bestfriends To Lovers!~

~~Super Junior Oneshot's~~

I'm with my bestfriend Heechul at his apartment. We have been bestfriends since we were younger.

We sitting in the livingroom and playing a game on the TV. It's a game that you fight against each other untill one of us dies, and I dies everytime.

*Yah Oppa!! let me win sometime!* I said to Heechul and put away the game controller.

*Why should I?* Heechul said while laughing.

I couldn't help to laugh to. Suddenly so started my stomach to rumble. I put my hand on my stomach and sighed.

*Hyojin-ah are you hungry?* Heechul asked with a smile.

*Yeah, a little* I said with a weak smile and my stomach rumbled again.

Heechul stood up and looked down at me.

*Shall we make something to eat for us?* Heechul asked with a smile.

*Yeah* I said with a smile and stood up as well.

We walked to the kitchen and took out the ingredients we needed.

After we were done with the food so sat we down by the table and started to eat. While I eated so had I a felling that Heechul looked at me.

*What is it?* I asked and stooped to eat and looked a Heechul.

*Nothing* He said and smiled and started to eat.

I started to et again as well. While we eated to stole Heechul food from me.

*Yah! Stop it!* I said and laughed and took a bit food fom him as well. He started to laugh too.

We stole food from each other for a long time.

After we eated all the food so washed we both the plates and the chopsticks. We splashed water on each other while we washed up. We two are always like this when we are with each other.

After we had washed up so walked we back to the livingroom and Heechul sat down on the floor and I laid down on the couch.

*What could we do?* Heechul asked and sighed.

*I don't know* I said and sighed too.

We were silent for a few minutes. But suddenly so said Heechul something.

*We can play Truth or Dare!* He said and looked at me.

I looked at him for a few seconds.

*Okay, better than nothing* I said and sat up.

*I starts, Truth or Dare* He said with a smile.

*Truth* I said and looked at him.

*Okay* He said and started to think about what he would ask.

*Be nice now* I said and laughed a little.

He looked up and me and smiled.

*Do you ever had a boyfriend that I haven't met before, and are you in a realationship now?* Heechul asked with a grin.

*No, you have met all the boyfriends, and I am single right now* I said.

*You don't lying now don't you?* Heechul asked with a smirk.

*I'm not lying* I said again.

*Okay, I trust you* He said with a smile.

*Yeah, Truth or Dare?* I asked with a grin.

*Truth* Heechul said and smirked.

I nodded and started to think about what I should ask him.

*Okay, Do you like someone right now?* I asked with smirk.

*Yes, but i will not tell who it is* He said and blushed a little.

*Why? Tell me who it is!* I said and sat down on the floor beside him.

*No, I will tell you later* He said with a smile.

*Okay* I said and pouted.

*Okay, Truth or Dare?* He asked.

*Truth again* I said.

*Why are you so boring!?* Heechul said and laughed.

*I do not want a dare from you because your dares are so evil!!* I said and laughed.

*Yeah they are, okay then so, Do you like someone now then?* He asked.

*I asked that to you!* I said.

*Yeah, and now am I asked you that* He said and smriked again.

*Okay then, Yes I like someone now, but I will not tell you the name* I said and had a grin on my lips.

*I deserves that* Heechul said and laughed.

*Yeah you do, okay my turn, Truth or Dare?* I asked him.

*Dare, be nice now* He said.

*Okay, I can't promies to be nice* I said and smirked and he started to laugh.

I started to think about what dare I should give him. I got a perfect dare to him.

*Okay, you most call the person you likes and tell her your feeling to her* I said and smiked.

*Okay then* Heechul said and took up his cellphone.

I sat infront of him and smiled. Suddenly so started my phone to ring, and I took up my phone and the number was hidden.

I answered my phone and I realized that it was Heechul who called me. I looked up at Heechul and blushed.

*I like you Hyojin* He said and looked at me too.

He put away his phone and I did the same.

*Jinjja?(Really)* I said and looked at him and blushed dark red.

*Yeah* He said and smiled.

*But since when?* I asked.

*I have liked you for a long time* He said, I started t smile.

*I... I like you too Oppa* I said and eyesmiled.

*Jinjja? How long have you liked me? *He asked.

*Yeah, I have liked you for a long time too* I said and blushed.

*It makes me really happy for hear that* Heechul said and smiled.

*It makes me happy too* I said.

He moved closer to me. He leaned in and kissed my lips softly. We smiled while we kissed each other. We stopped the kiss and we started to hug each other instead.

*I love you* He said.

*I love you too Oppa* I said.

We hugged each other for a long time.

After so decided we to watch a movie instead. We sat downin he couch, I leaned my back on Heechuls chest while we watched the movie, and we held hands. After the half time of the movie were done so fell we both asleep on the couch.