~My First Teenage Love!~

~~Super Junior Oneshot's~~

When I was 14 years old so fell I in Love in a guy who are much older than me, but i can't remember is name anymore. He helped me when I got bullied at the park. I really hope i get to meet him again someday. I thought about this when I layed in my bed and I fell asleep.

~In My Dream! 7 Years Ago~

I hate my school, I hate my parents and i hate my life. I have been bullied in my whole life, I have ever had a friend in my whole life and my parents do not listen to me when I tell them that I'm getting bullied in school. So I decided to go to the park for have time for myself and no one can destroy it, besides the y girl gang who are at the park and wants to bully me outside of the school.... again.

*Oh look what we found here! It's our little friend Hyojin~* Said The first girl.

*I'm not your friend. And what do you want me?* I said angry.

*We just want to play with our little friend* The third girl said.

*Get away from me! What's your ing problem?* I said.

*Do you really want to know what the problem is little Hyojin?* Said the first girl.

*It's you, you little ugly * The second girl said and punched me so hard so I fell o the ground.

*Say something you ing !* The third girl sad and kicked my stomach.

I didn't say something because of the pain in my stomach. I got many wounds on my arms and legs. Suddenly so yelled a young man at the y girls.

*Yah! Let her be!! You stupid brats!* He said and the girls ran away. I didn't see his face because I had my face against the ground.

He helped me up and sat me down on a bench. I looked at him and I saw a beautiful face.

*Who are you?* I asked.

*My name is....* He said and I woke up.

~Woke up! In the same time again~

No! Why? Why now? I was really near to hear his name, but my alarm clock didn't want me to know his name.... again. But it was goo that my alarm clock woke me up because I will meet a guy who I chatted with on a web site. I know it sounds really wierd but it's true, and he have never seen my face before and I have never seen his face before so it will be really fun. I decided to have this outfit when I will meet the guy. We decied to meet at the park 12am and the clock is 11am now, so I will take a shower and brush my hair and teeths.

The clock is now 11:40am and it takes 5 to 10 minutes for me to walk to the park, so it best that I start to get going now. I took my keys and took on my shoes and walked to the park. Sometimes so walks I slow, but today so walked I faster. It took 5 minutes for me to walk there and the clock is 11:50 now because it took long to take on my shoes before and it took long to find my keys too.

I sat down on bench and waited at him. I waited for 7 minutes until he came. I saw guy walk towards me and I understood that it was him. He had a hobbie and a cap so I didn't see his face so well.

*Hi... Are the girl?* He asked.

*Hi.. nae* I said shyly.

*Nice to meet you, my name is Lee Donghae* He said.

Donghae? I have heard that name for a long time ago. Do not tell me that he is the man who helped me for 7 years ago and so I fell in love with?

*My name is Ahn Hyojin* I said.

I looked around and saw many other guys looking at us and I started to get worried.

*What is it? You look worried?* He asked me.

*What? I'm just nervous because it's many guys who are looking at us* I said and looked around.

*Don't worry, they are my friends and I told them that I wuld meet a girl today so they wanted to see if th girl I meet would be cute* He said with a smile.

*Really? But why do you have a cap and a hoddie? I can't see your face* I said.

*I have this because no one would recognize me* He said.

*Recognize you? Please show me your face* I said cutely and tried to take off his cap.

*Ok, ok* He said and took of his cap and showed his face. I got really shocked, because I have seen that face before.

*You are really cute* I said with a smile.

*Thanks you are the first girl who didn't jump on me* He said and laughed a little.

*Jump on you? Why?!* I said and laughed.

*Don't you recognize me? I'm a member of Super Junior* He said.

*What!? Sorry but I don't think about that* I said shocked.

*It's ok, What do you want to do?* He asked.

*I don't know, we can walk around and see what we can do* I said with a smile.

*Sure~ Let's go~* He said and took my hand and I blushed.

We walked around and his friends followed us everywhere. Donghae said so many jokes who very both funny and not funny. But he is so adorable and his voice are so cute and soft.

*Donghae? can I ask you something?* I asked him.

*Yeah sure, what?* He said and looked down at me.

*For 7 years ago did I get helped by a young man and I wonder... are you the man who helped me from the three girls?* I asked quite.

*Why do you ask?* He said with a smile.

*Because I fell in love with him* I said shyly.

*Really? did you fell in love with me?!* He said surprised.

*So you are the man?* I said surprised but relieved.

*Yes I am* He said with a smile.

*Wow... I can't belive that I met you again, but why did you help me?* I said and looked at the ground.

*Why wouldn't I help you? you needed help so I helped you* He said.

*I think this is really wierd, that I I'm still in love with you and I didn't even see that you were that Lee Donghae from Super Junior, and you saved me from the y girl gang* I said confusing.

*You can take it easy Hyojin, you are really confused now, so you can take it easy* He said and did that I sat down on a bench.

*I'm just so relieved that I met you again. And I have been in love with a man that I mt when I were just 14 years old* I said.

*14? How old are you now?* Donghae asked surprised.

*20 years old* I said.

*20? wow I'm 28 years old* He said and laughed.

*Wow, so you were really a old man when I met you the first time*I said jokely and stood up and ran away a bit from him.

*Yah! I were just 20 years old!* He said laughing and ran after me.

*That's old too!* I said and ran away from him. and laughed.

We ran almost around the whole park and I hid behind a tree and realized that it were not a good idea because he would catch me easy. I felt someone took my hand and drag me to the person body, I saw Donghae and he hugged me, I hugged back and saw his friends again.

*Donghae saw to your friends that they can sho they self now* I said and laughed.

*Haha sure* He said and laughed.

He took up his Phone and called one of them and told him that I wanted them to show thy self. He hung up and told me that I would recognize them, I became confused. Suddenly so showed they them selfs and I dropped my chin.

*So your little friends were the other's in Super Junior* I said and laughed.

*Of course, Eunhyuk Hyung told the other's that they would spy on us* Said Donghae and put his arm around my shoulder's.

I and Donghae were with the other's the whole tim after and it were really fun, they said funny jokes and did crazy things all the time.

The time pasted and I were about to go home and Donghae said to the other's that he will follow me home. We walked hand in hand and chatted the the whole way home.

*I had really fun today* I said with a smile when we were outside of my house.

*I had fun too, would you want to meet tomorrow too?* He asked.

*Yeah sure* I said with a smile.

*Great, so see you tomorrow then* He said.

*Nae* I said and turned around.

Donghae took my weist and turnd me around again and kissed me on my lips, I got shocked but I kissed him back. After the kiss so hugged he me and I hugged back.

*I love you. See you tomorrow* He said and kissed my forehead.

*I love you too, nae see you tomorrow*I said and blushed.

He walked away and I turned around and walked inside and changed into my pajamas. I layed down in my bed and thought about Donghae until I fell asleep.