~I Love Him More Than I Love To Dance!~

~~Super Junior Oneshot's~~

 I am in the dance room and dancing to my favorite group Super Junior, I dance to the song "Dancing out". My dream are that I sometime will dance with one of the mambers hopefully with Eunhyuk, because he's the dancing machine in Super Junior and I like him the most.

I dancing to the song "Dancing out" and I am so focused so I don't see what happends around me. The song ended and I turned around and saw a guy with a face mask and a hoddie.

*How long have you been standing there?* I asked confused.

*Not so long* The guy said.

*If you are going to dance here so can I go, I would go home now anyway* I said and took my bag.

*Before you going home, would you like to have a cup of coffee with me?* He asked, I'm not sure if he smiles.

*Yeah.. Sure* I said with a smile and walked with him to a coffee shop nearby.

When we walked there so were we silent until when we came to the coffee shop. After we ordered so sat we down by a table, it were silent for a few minutes.

*Can I ask you what your name is?* The guy asked.

*My name is Ahn Hyojin and you?* I asked with a smile.

*My name is Lee Hyukjae* He said and I think he smiled.

Lee Hyukjae? Don't I heard that name before? I asked myself.

After so were it silent again. I just thought why he had a facemask and a hoddie.

*What's with the facemask and the hoddie?* I asked him.

*It's just that I do not want to be recognized by everyone* He said.

*Recognized? What do you mean by that? Can you just take it off? Please?~* I asked cutely.

*Sure but not here* He said.

*Why not here?* I asked.

*I can show you at the dance room* He said.

*Do you promies?* I asked

*I promies* He said with a smile, i think.

We sat there and drank our coffee and after so walked we back to the dance room and he had promied me to take off the facemask and the hoddie.

When we walked inside of the dance room so put I my bag on the floor and sat down on the floor.

*Before I take off my facemask can I show you my dance?* He asked.

*Sure* I said and smiled.

He started the music and he danced to "Mr.Simple" by Super Junior. I sat there and watched him dance and he danced the dance perfectly. After the song ended so clapped I my hands.

*Wow thats were really good* I said and smiled.

*Thanks* He said and sat down beside me.

*So can you take off your facemask and hoddie now?* I asked again.

*Yeah but promies me that you not will scream like a fangirl?* He said.

*I promies with my whole heart, so take it off now* I said and smiled.

He started to take off his hoddie and I recognized his hair from somewhere. After so took he off his facemask and my eyes become bigger and I dropped my chin. It most be that who did I recognized his name. He is Eunhyuk from Super Junior.

*Why don't you scream like a fangirl?* Eunhyuk asked.

*Because I'm not like the other fangirls, I'm more normal than them* I said with a smile and giggled a little.

*That's so~ When I watched you dance before so thought I that you are really good* Eunhyuk said with a smile and sat beside me and leaned to the wall.

*Really? Thank you~* I said and smiled.

*Do you want to dance with me?* He asked and stood up, He looked down at me with a smile.

*Sure~* I said and he reached his hand to me and I took it and stood up.

He started the song "Why I like you" by Super Junior. We started to dance. I can't believe that my dream are real, I dancing with Eunhyuk the dance machine in Super Junior. When we danced so were sometimes our faces really near to each other, I blushed almost all the time when we danced. The song ended and we stopped when our faces were close to each other's. I looked into Eunhyuk's eyes and smiled a litte, he looked into my eyes too and smiled. He leaned closer and kissed my lips softly and I kissed him back. My face became warmer and I blushed really much. He leaned back and put his forhead on my forhead.

*What happend just?* He asked and smiled.

*I don't know, but I liked it* I said with a smile.

*Me too~* He said and kissed me again on my lips.

We kissed each other for a few minutes and leaned back again.

*I most go home now* I said and looked at Eunhyuk's eyes.

*I will drive you home* He said and took my bag and after my hand.

*Thank you Hyukie Oppa~* I said and held his hand and smiled.

We walked out to his car and he drived me home. When he drived me home so held we hands all the way home. After a few minutes so were we outside of my house.

*Are you going to the dance room tomorrow?* I asked Eunhyuk.

*Yeah, I will be there 5 afternoon tomorrow* He said and smiled.

*Great, so see you tomorrow than~* I said and kissed his cheek and stepped out of his car and ran to the door.

I turned around and waved goodbye to Eunhyuk. He smiled and waved back and drove away. I turned around again and walked inside and ran upstairs to my room. I chanced to my pajamas and laid down in my bed. I closed my eyes and thought about what happened today.