~One Night!~

~~Super Junior Oneshot's~~

It's 20:00 and I'm walking home from the work. I heard three drunk men walk behind me and I started to walk faster and they walked faster to. I started to run and they runned after me and I came to a wall.

*You do not have to be scared little girl, we will not hurt you* The first man said.

*What do you want me!?!* I said.

*We will just have a little fun with you* The third man said and grabbed my arms and the second man grabbed my legs.

*Let go of me!* I said and cried.

The first guy took off my shirt and ed my pants. I tried to get free from the men grip but failed. Suddenl so came a guy.

*Yah let the girl go!!* Said the guy.

*Get out of here kid!* Said the first man and dropped my shirt on the ground and started to walk over to the guy.

I heard someone get a punch and i didn't know who. The two drunk men released me and I fell to the ground.

*Let them be! Let's get out of here!!* Said the first guy and they ran away.

The guy walked over to me and I had my face in my hands and were really scared. The guy took up my shirt and crouched down beside me.

*Here take this on* Said the guy.

I took the shirt slowly and took it on and looked at the guy face, it's was a really beautiful face.

*What's your name?* He asked.

*H-hyojin..* I said quite.

*I'm Youngwoon but you can call me Kangin* He said with a smile.

*How can I thank you for saving me Kangin?* I said.

*You do not need to anything Hyojin, I can buy you cafe so you not so scared anymore* Kangin said.

I didn't say anything.

*I will not hurt you, I promies. I just want to get to know you better* Kangin said with a smile.

*O-Okay* I said.

*Great, let me help you up* He said and handed me his hand and I took his hand and stood up.

We walked to a cafe shop and we were quite the all way there. When we came to the cafe shop so sat we down after we ordered. We were quite all the time, until Kangin said something.

*Why were you out this late?* He asked. I looked at him.

*I walked home from work and they came...* I said quite.

*You do not have to be afraid, no one will hurt you* Kangin said with a smile.

I just looked at him and smiled. After so came the waitress and gaved us the cafe. We talked and I started to like him even we just met each other. I looked at the clock and it was 23:20.

*I'm sorry Kangin but I most go home it's late* I said and stood up.

*I will follow you home* Kangin said and stood up.

*Sure* I said with a smile and walked out from the cafe shop.

We walked with each other and we were really close to each other. Suddenly so took Kangin my hand and I looked up at him shocked and blushed, Kangin just smiled at me and I smiled back. After 20 minutes so were we outside of my house.

*Yeah, here do I live* I said with a smile.

*It looks nice* He said with a smile and looked at my house.

*Thank you for followed me home* I said with a smile.

*No problem* He said and smiled.

*Yeah, I should get inside* I said and turned around to my house and took a step forwards.

*Wait Hyojin* Kangin said and took my hand. I turned around so I faced him.

*Yeah?* I said.

He didn't say anything, he leaned forwards and Kissed me on my lips, I kissed him back and we were like that for 5 minutes and we leaned back again.

*I love you even we just met~* Kangin said and had his forhead on my forhead.

*I love you too Kangin~* I said with a smile.

He smiled and kissed me on the lips and were like that again for more than 5 minutes.

*See you tomorrow right?* Kangin said after the kiss.

*Yeah~* I said with a smile.

He smiled and kissed my cheek and walked away. I walked inside and took of my shoes and walked to my room. I chanced to my pajamas and laid down in my bed. I got a text and I took Phone and it was from Kangin.

*Good Night my beautiful!♥ See you tomorrow!♥ //K* The text said and I smiled.

*Good Night my hero!♥ Yeah see you tomorrow!♥ //H* I texted back and put away the Phone and laid down again.

So you can be in love with someone in one night, I thought that could not happend bit it did and it is really wonderful.