Epilogue

Demons' lair

‘I’m back.’ Seungho announced, locking the door after himself.

‘You are early, Ho.’ Byunghee chuckled sipping on his coffee and scribbled down notes and chops of lyrics.

‘Well, college life is easy for a prodigy dance student and I don’t have work today.’ Seungho explained, pressing a kiss to Byunghee’s lips. ‘Mmn, coffee.’ he hummed, his lips.

‘Mmn, you.’ Byunghee smirked back and pulled his prince down on his lap. ‘How was your day?’

‘Fine, the new routine is easy enough so I get to practice acrobatics more.’ Seungho said and throw his hands around Byunghee’s neck. ‘Yours?’

‘Good, there are new artists who want to get one of our songs so I have a lot to do.’ Byunghee explained and motioned vaguely at the paper stack, sitting on the top of the table. ‘You know that tomorrow is the date?’

‘Yeah I know… I haven’t seen Jay since forever and it’s already the sixth birthday of the lair.’ Seungho said, stealing Byunghee’s cup.

‘I met him a few weeks ago, he changed nothing.’ Byunghee chuckled. ‘Still nagging about how his new crew can’t compare to us.’

‘Typical.’

‘But already the sixth anniversary… I feel old.’

‘You are old.’ Seungho agreed, receiving a disapproving pout from his lover. ‘But still cute none the less.’ he grinned and pecked the pouty lips.

‘Fine… I’ll forgive you.’

‘Junho and Kwon are coming too.’

‘Yay… lucky us.’ Byunghee deadpanned. ‘I need to prepare for the noise level, because they will be in one place. Together. With Jay.’

‘You already survived a year like that.’ Seungho chuckled. ‘And Kwon will be busy telling stories about his boutique to argue with Jay.’

‘Kwon is never busy enough to not argue with Jay.’ Byunghee argued.

‘Okay, that’s true.’ Seungho agreed with an eye roll.

‘And Junho is ready to brag about how he opened his own dance school. I just know, he told me about it a few days ago… it took him about 5 hours. And I think it was the short version.’

‘Poor you. Junho and his humbleness is unbeatable.’ Seungho said and leaned back against Byunghee’s shoulder with a defeated sigh. ‘Let’s try to sit somewhere… anywhere else then him, okay?’

‘Call.’

‘How about Joonie?’ Seungho asked. ‘We couldn’t meet him last week because he had a performance.’

‘He called; he is missing his guy friends.’ Byunghee chuckled, recalling the high-pitched whines of the guy.

‘Well he shouldn’t complain. He is surrounded by female ballet dancers.’ Seungho chuckled as well, turning his head to look at Byunghee.

‘Exactly. But he is probably all shy and awkward, and the girls probably find him totally adorable.’

‘Junho will about it for sure.’

‘And Chansung will add on it some more.’ Byunghee agreed, pulling Seungho closer by the waist.

‘You would think the maknae got mature from working at the orphanage. But he is a total dork.’ Seungho said and nuzzled his nose against Byunghee’s neck.

‘I think he is living his second childhood with the kids.’ Byunghee chuckled, feeling ticklish. ‘But at least he can give some tips for Seulong when they decide to have children with Fei.’

‘Hmm, but I think Seulong still can’t believe he is married…’ Seungho smiled and glanced at the wall where the group picture from the wedding was hanging.

‘Yes, but he has to come back to earth if he wants to finish his studies and work as a psychologist.’ Byunghee said and followed Seungho’s line of vision, smiling fondly at the photo.

‘He is already our personal psychologist he is just missing a piece of paper.’

‘That mind-reader Giant.’ Byunghee chuckled and kissed Seungho on the cheeks. ‘You know what. I can’t wait to see what Hyung did with the Rising Sun. There was some pretty big renovation… probably reconstructed the whole headquarters.’

‘I think it’s the complete opposite of what Mom would have done.’ Seungho smiled.

‘And Cheondungie is not there to save the situation, he is busy modeling.’

‘A gangster-model.’ Seungho said.

‘A nagging-nasal-voiced-gangster-model.’ Byunghee corrected and scribbled some more lyrics down on his stack of paper.

‘Is this for Jinwoon?’ Seungho asked and leaned forward to peek at the mess of scribbles.

‘Yeah… his band is planning to release a new album and wants me to write a song for him.’ Byunghee explained and pointed out the title. ‘Psycho is pretty fitting for him.’

‘That was mean.’ Seungho chided with a chuckle and started to read the lyrics of the song.

‘Do you know if Wooyoung and Nichkhun will make it?’

‘Probably not. They are still in Thailand, visiting all of Nichkhun’s family.’

Seungho emphasized the all part cutely and Byunghee chuckled at him. ‘Like hell they are not on a honeymoon.’

‘Well Wooyoung is still vehemently denying it.’ Seungho smirked and glanced back at his lover.

‘And when will we go on one?’ Byunghee asked suggestively, running a hand up his prince’s leg.

‘When I don’t have school and you don’t have work to do.’ Seungho answered and stood up.

‘I can always ditch it to Mir; he is my co-composer after all.’ Byunghee chuckled and stood up as well, wounding his arms around Seungho’s waist.

‘Lazy-. Making poor Mir work in your place.’ Seungho chuckled, pulling Byunghee closer by his hoodie and kissed his lips, nibbling softly.

‘At least he can re-discover his poetic self.’ Byunghee chuckled, sneaking his hands up his lover’s shirt.

‘Rather then that…’ Seungho whispered against the other’s lips. ‘How about re-discovering the bedroom with me?’ he asked and pulled Byunghee away from the table and towards the bedroom, lips already against each other, coffee and work all forgotten. Because what was more important than the moment?


The end

 

Can’t believe we reached the end of this little story already, but we did. Hope you all enjoyed it and that it could make you smile. :)

Thank you for reading, subscribing, commenting and loving it!

 

The Demons' lair will now close its doors.

 

See you all later and thanks for all the support again, you guys are awesome! <3