Chapter 22

Demons' lair

Byunghee started to sing and moved with Junho and Mir, smirking lopsidedly. Getting the feel was easy; he just had to think of he instead of she.

My friends tell me that there are probably tons of guys chasing after her. But again, I just laugh, for real. So what? I don't care, I tell my friends.’ the brunet sang and let Junho to dance him around, then stopped him with a hand to his chest and sent a quick gaze to Seungho before turning to the front.

She is secretly staring at me and that's all I need.’

It was Mir’s turn to rap and Junho danced over to him, seducing the crowd as they acted out the lyrics.

Byunghee had time to glance around, spotting Changsun and the Giant by the door with a pretty girl. Must be Fei, he grinned and continued to dance to the rhythm and encouraged the crowd to move with him too.

Here comes the slapping. he thought and started to sing the chorus and delivered the first slap to Junho’s prized only to get one in return with an extra grind and a coquettish wink.

You can't escape me and I don't want to escape from you.

Jinwoon fought his way to the front along with Jinyoung and were cheering on the trio, bringing shame to girls with their shrieks of joy at the amount of skin ship.

Byunghee rewarded them, crouching down to the first row to sing his next part.

It feels like I will explode –‘ he sang and dragged a finger along his own lips. ‘- from your red lipstick. To your shining skin, it really makes my eyes dazzle.’ he continued and stood up again, dancing against Junho as Mir continued to rile up the crowd.

 ‘No matter what anyone says, no one can follow your shapely legs.’ he sang and Junho wrapped a leg around him. ‘You don't have a single flaw, you drive me crazy.’

‘Wild-team! We love you!’ Mom yelled, jumping up and down in his place.

Jinwoon just laughed and sent kisses to them, making Mir roll his eyes as he rapped his line. ‘Sometimes I hate myself for snorting when I hear the girls talk about me.’

That made the Demons laugh and Byunghee also sang the chorus with a wide smile, everybody singing along him.

As Mir rapped the last line both him and Byunghee grabbed the pole on the sides and with the practice of a pole-dancer, finished off the song with the last choreo Junho put together for them, making guys and girls equally week in the knees.

The kids really went Wild this time, not letting the trio off the counter as they cheered for more. So Jay decided to calm them down in the usual way, spraying them down with whisky.

Byunghee suddenly got an idea as Jinwoon got sprayed right in the face and dragged his friend up on the stage.

‘Are you wild now?’ he asked and winked at the crowd.

‘We are wild for you, baby-bird!’ came the answer along with many cat calls.

‘But who is wild enough to match with this guy here.’ Byunghee grinned and patted Jinwoon’s wet t-shirt clad six-pack.

The girls cheered and Jinwoon immediately got a hold of the whole deal.

‘What do you say… Should I take off my shirt for you all?’ Jinwoon grinned and the crowd happily played along with him, bidding on his shirt, giving him free drinks and encouraging him to show some skin.

‘25!’

‘50!’

‘150! And get his shirt off too!’ Cheondung yelled and pushed Jihoon Hyung upstage as well along with the money.

‘You heard him! Who gives more?’ Byunghee grinned as his game became more popular the moment Jihoon showed a bit of skin with a sly smirk.

Jay sent a satisfied smirk to Byunghee as he saw the increase in the orders.

‘And 500! Congratulation you win the exquisite right to take their shirts off!’ Byunghee grinned at the infamous husband-eater customer that grew on him since he started to work in the bar.

The lady trusted the 500 into Byunghee’s pocket with a wink and went ahead to undress her presents, pouring some more whisky on them to tease the other customers as well.

‘Hey kiddo.’ Jihoon said and motioned for Byunghee. ‘Turn on some music for me.’ he added with a lopsided grin.

Byunghee immediately obeyed, interested in what Hyung was about to do. He got off the counter and turned the stereo louder, shrugging his jacket off in the process.

And Hyung started to dance, better than he ever imagined, rocking the stage with the lady and Jinwoon was not lagging behind either.

 

‘Genius!’ Jay complimented Byunghee when they got to work beside each other, Kwon grinning widely from his other side as well.

‘I just got a sudden idea.’ Byunghee shrugged, eyes searching for Seungho’s gaze but he was busy helping out Wooyoung.

 ‘By the way, amazing performance.’ the Leadja added and patted him on the back. ‘I might give you extra break time tonight.’

‘Thanks, Jay.’

‘Hell yeah, you were amazing.’ the Diva chirped too, giving out drink after drink.

‘Kwon it’s already 2.15.’ Joon said, squeezing JoKwon’s shoulder and motioned Seungho and Mir over as well.

‘Already?! Boss, we will be in the back!’ the Diva shrieked and hurried to dress into the top-secret outfits he designed for this stage.

‘Finally all secrets will be revealed.’ Jay said in monotone without a hint of excitement, but the other Demons did start to get curious. They were kept in the dark for the past two weeks after all.

Seungho smiled at Byunghee as he walked past him, giving his revealed arms an appreciating glance.

‘It’s my turn to make you go wild.’ he whispered to the brunet and with a wink disappeared behind the curtains.

Byunghee just stared after him and downed the glass he was holding to calm his racing heart down. He couldn’t even imagine what was about to come, but it was damn good according to Mir.

‘Curious aren’t you?’

‘What?’ Byunghee asked, turning back to the counter to see who was talking to him. ‘Chansung! What are you doing here up front?’

‘Making sure you are safe, since Joon is in the back… plus I gave Seulong some alone time with his girlfriend.’ he added with a smirk.

‘And what is she like?’ Byunghee asked, both curious and hoping to avoid the talk about his current feelings.

‘Really cute and she loves the place, wanting to meet all of you later at breakfast.’ Chansung answered and helped Byunghee to hand out the orders. ‘But answer my original question.’

Damn them and their sharpness.  ‘I am curious… curious as hell.’

‘You'd better be! And be prepared… you might want to change into looser pants.’ he grinned and wiggled his eyebrows.

‘Shut up.’ Byunghee said, throat turning dry…

‘Time to tease Bluebird?’ Jinwoon asked, getting himself a nice spot right at the middle of the counter.

‘Let me join too.’ Mom chirped, hitting the counter next to Jinwoon along with Cheondung and Hyung. Nichkhun obviously aimed for Wooyoung.

‘Drink or get lost.’ Byunghee deadpanned then with an angelic smile gave out 3 beers to a girl.

‘Then give everyone a glass of your best whisky. I’m paying.’ Hyung said, and grinned at some girls that eyed him from the other end of the counter.

‘You are the best, Hyung!’ Jinwoon exclaimed and jumped around happily with Jinyoung, making both Byunghee and Cheondung to roll their eyes.

‘Anyways, are you having fun guys?’ Byunghee asked, preparing the glasses.

‘Yeah, it’s especially entertaining how you and Nichkhun are pinning after Seungho and Wooyoung.’ Cheondung jabbed, smirking as Chansung high-fived him.

‘Very funny.’

But before Jinwoon could start his own attack Jay jumped on the counter to announce the next performance.

‘Feeling good already?’ he asked, but his voice was drowned out by the applause of the kids. ‘Shut up! I’m talking!’ he barked loudly and stomped on the counter. ‘This time the Diva, the stylist for the day will show what he got. So… are you ready to become the animals of the dance floor?’

‘How long did he thought of that introduction?’ Junho snickered and stood beside Byunghee to see better, avoiding Jay who tried to kick him as a punishment. ‘But anyways, I really really want to see this! I can’t take it when they keep me in the dark… and Kwon is a damn master of it.’ he whined only to fall silent the moment the Diva stepped through the curtains.

Byunghee couldn’t agree more…

JoKwon went all out with the clothes. He was wearing a gold leather top that had a black, high-collared, feather, straps and spikes decorated upper half with wide shoulders. And as Jay and Wooyoung lifted him on stage not only his skin-tight gold and black pants got attention, but much rather his shoes. He was wearing 19.5cm spiked heels.

 He promised leather and spikes and he delivered it damn right.

It’s me darlings.’ he greeted as he adjusted his head mic, black fringe covering half of his face. ‘But I’m not alone tonight; greet the best dancers of the Lair!’ he said and turned around to clap for the duo, the crowd following the lead with loud cheers.

Junho scoffed a bit, but his chin dropped as the two dancers came to the front. ‘Holy mother of awesomeness!’ he exclaimed, voicing out Byunghee’s thought exactly.

Holy mother of iness… somebody hold me back. Byunghee gulped, solely focusing on his prince.

Seungho and Joon were dressed similarly but – call him biased – Byunghee found Seungho more hotter than anybody ever.

He was wearing black leather pants, black t-shirt and a leather jacket that was riveted with silver spikes, and straps hold it deliciously tight against his torso. His jet black hair was let down, falling into his mask-covered face, eyes glistening mysteriously from behind the silvery feathers that were attached to his mask. A spiked collar complemented his pale neck… and a leash was leading down from it.

He was already unbearably irresistible and all he did was walking.

Joon was dressed similarly, only his jacket was let open to show his net covered abs.

The two stepped up on the two sides of the Diva and gave their lashes to him; it was given that they got even bigger applause especially from the front-row fan-club.

 And the music started, making the trio to move immediately with fluid and smooth moves. Seducing and teasing, rising the temperature in the room.

Then Kwon started to sing and the two became wild animals, only controlled by the leashes as the moves turned more wild and y… Byunghee nearly had a heart attack as Seungho turned to him and run his hands downs his legs, showing off his perfect curves eyes boring into his. Captivating and haunting.

JoKwon on the other end did insane things in his heels, kicking out and stepping on people to show who is the real Diva off the place.

‘I’m an Animal!’ Kwon sang the first line of the chorus and let go of the leashes and let out his voice fully, blowing away everyone with it.

‘This is insanely good!’ Junho fan-boyed, copying the move of the chorus immediately.

‘More than good.’ Byunghee breathed out, falling harder for Seungho by every passing second.

They even used the poles for the choreo - damn you JoKwon – sensually dancing it around, seductive glances sent to whoever dared to look them in the eyes.

Byunghee dared and he never felt more mesmerized than in that exact moment, breath caught in his throat, heart pounding painfully in his chest, unable to look anywhere but at his prince… even though Joon and Kwon were not lacking iness either.

Mir suddenly popped up beside him and jumped on stage, rapping fierce and fast as Joon danced over to him, acting out the lyrics.

The four on stage danced the last part together and finished with a bang, getting insanely loud ovation from the club, especially from the front row and the Demons.

Hell, Junho even jumped up on the stage as well giving a big hug to the four of them, jumping around excitedly.

Jay was the one that showered them with water, whisky, beer whatever that got into his hand, ignoring the protesting shrieks of the Diva. Then grabbed his favorite loudspeaker.

‘Guess who is left to do something tonight?’ he asked, jumping on the crowded counter as well.

‘You, bastard!’

‘Exactly, damn right! But you guys need to wait- stop booing at me! Who said you are in good enough shape already? Come here and show me what you got and I will show you what I got!’ he yelled, obviously planning to get the best out of the night before calling the party off.

‘Should I take that as a challenge?’ Junho asked back, playing the bait nicely for Jay’s game.

‘Damn right!’ Jay yelled and jumped off the counter, preparing to sell every single drop of alcohol in the next 2 hours.

‘The hell… are you trying to work us to death?’ Joon asked, taking off his mask and jacket, already busy with work.

‘Yes. Bluebird, Panda have fun in your break-time, I’ll call for you later.’ Jay said nonchalantly and Byunghee let out a sigh of relief… wait.

Oh my god…

‘Come on then.’ Seungho said to him with a soft smile, seemingly appearing out of nowhere.

‘Y-yeah.’ Byunghee stuttered, still completely under the spell of his prince.

‘Yeah, have fun.’ Kwon teased, taking off the top of his outfit and trusted it into Seungho’s hands.

I will.’ Seungho said and went ahead, disappearing behind the curtains with JoKwon’s outfit.

Byunghee, face burning up, went in after him.

Seungho grabbed his hand the moment he stepped through the curtains and pulled the beat red Byunghee against him, trapping himself between the wall and the brunet. And they both become still, not attempting to escape each other’s warmth, oblivious to everything else around them…

Byunghee’s fingertips lightly brushed Seungho’s cheek as he swept his jet black hair to one side. His hand stayed there, before slowly trailing down to his neck, reaching the collar and taking it off. He could feel how his prince’s heartbeat race at the light touch.

The bar got noisier by the second, but they didn't care. Seungho stared into Byunghee’s eyes from behind the silvery mask and they were both too entranced to break the spell that had fallen between them.

Everything Byunghee'd been through with Seungho raced through his mind in a series of flashbacks. Their first meeting, him coming to his rescue, their first kiss, how he confessed, that morning in Jay’s office and every little thing they did together, every little glance, touch, smile. He remembered it all.

But the flashbacks ended as Seungho’s hand grabbed one of Byunghee’s, and he slowly pulled him closer. Byunghee just stared at him, unable to tear his gaze away.

Seungho’s warm breath tickled Byunghee’s neck, as the brunet bent his head down towards his prince. His eyes closed, and Byunghee let his own flutter shut too. Then he felt their lips’ touch, soft and sweet.

Seungho dropped the brunet’s hand and hooked his arm around his neck, pressing himself much closer to the other’s warm body.

Byunghee wrapped one arm around the slender waist and pressed his prince against the wall, balancing himself out as Seungho hooked his legs around his waist, head tilting and kiss turning much more passionate. Soft moans escaped both of their lips as shivers of pleasure ran up their spine, wanting more, needing more.

‘Byunghee.’ Seungho breathed out, breaking the kiss and rested his hands on Byunghee’s shoulder. ‘What are you doing to me?’

The brunet took a deep breath to calm down and carefully lifted Seungho’s mask off with one hand, the other supporting his prince’s legs around his waist.

‘I hope it’s the same you are doing to me.’

‘I don’t know, but I wanted to drag you off stage to keep all of you to myself…’ his prince said, eyes glinting in confusion. ‘I was jealous of everyone, especially Junho and… and I wanted you to only look at me.’

‘It’s the same.’ Byunghee smiled. ‘But I guess I have some less innocent thoughts too.’ Especially when you kiss me like that…

‘You always have.’ Seungho deadpanned, but he was still looking at Byunghee with serious eyes.

‘What?’ the brunet asked, searching for an answer in those gorgeous brown eyes.

‘I’m figuring things out.’

‘Fine then, we can stay like this while you figure things out.’ Byunghee smiled, lifting Seungho higher for a better balance and kissed the pale neck, nibbling on the soft skin lightly.

‘Then don‘t distract me…’ Seungho moaned, tightening his grip on the other’s shoulder.

‘Then stop being distracting.’ Byunghee replied, on Seungho’s collarbone, rocking his hips teasingly.

Damn it-‘ Seungho gasped, legs tightening around Byunghee’s waist, pulling him closer. ‘It was already hard enough to resist you …’ he moaned at the friction and curled his fingers into brown locks as he crashed their lips together.

‘Exactly.’ Byunghee mumbled against plush lips and grinded again, gasping together with Seungho.

‘Byunghee.’ Seungho breathed out, pulling away. ‘I-I figured it out.’ he moaned as Byunghee proceeded on to attack his neck with feverish kisses.

‘What is it?’ the brunet asked, stopping his ministrations to look up at his prince.

‘My answer for you.’


I did not just end it there... guess I did... Please don't kill me! (or who would write the last two chapter fo you guys) :D