Chapter 16

Demons' lair

‘The house is free… want to come over for breakfast?’ Seungho asked, as they slowly walked down the nearly empty streets.

Byunghee looked over to the blond, and smiled when he noticed the soft pink that colored his cheeks. ‘Sure. I could throw something together for you.’ he said, smile growing wider.

Seungho just nodded, leading the way.

Awkward as it may seem Byunghee was walking 10cm above the ground from happiness. He was smiling like an idiot, just thinking about the past hours made his heart flutter… and he was pretty sure he will have some nice “daydreams”...Seungho was so y…

So yeah…

He was in love and he was determined to make his prince fall for him.

And according to Jinwoon he was the number one master of charming hearts, included his…but that’s another matter.

 

Seungho opened the door to the flat and Byunghee smiled again, thinking back to their first kiss.

‘What are you smiling for? Come in.’ Seungho said, obviously knowing the reason behind the silly smile because his cheeks were red.

‘Understood.’ Byunghee saluted and stepped in, taking in the interior for the first time.

If he didn’t know who was living here he could still guess it, because no normal person had that much yellow in one place …Wooyoung. But it held the characteristic of Seungho, darker and more subtle colors and the modern but cozy style was definitely his.

‘Here is the living room.’ Seungho said, putting his shoes away and showed the way around the house. ‘The two bedrooms and the bathroom are in the back and that’s the kitchen.’

Byunghee couldn’t help, but think that he was let into something personal, somewhere closed off and his heart fluttered because of that. He wanted to know more about the blond.

‘Then let’s make breakfast.’ he chirped and made his way to the kitchen. ‘Any special wish?’ he asked.

Seungho shook his head and opened the fridge. ‘No, anything is fine.’ he said and looked over to Byunghee. ‘But I warn you I eat a lot.’ he smiled playfully.

‘If it’s just a bit less then what Chansung eats then there is no problem.’ Byunghee smiled back.

‘Nah, but I’m just a bit better than him.’ Seungho answered and took out a bottle of water for Byunghee.

‘Then how about I surprise you?’ Byunghee asked, accepting the offered bottle.

The blond just smiled at him and nodded. ‘Then I’ll take a shower.’ he said and left the kitchen.

 

Byunghee was making the table when the blond came back from his shower. He glanced up and his heart skipped a beat…

How can he be more gorgeous every time I see him? he thought as he took in the sight of Seungho.

He was in sweatpants and a baggy hoodie, his hair was still wet and a towel was draped around his neck as droplets of water trailed down his milky skin.

Byunghee caught himself wanting to follow those droplets with his mouth…

He gulped and poured coffee for the both of them.

‘Smells good.’ Seungho said as he sat down, drying his hair a bit with the towel.

‘Then have a bite.’ Byunghee said and held up his chopsticks for Seungho, smiling at the startled look of the blond.

Hesitantly, Seungho accepted the offer and hummed in satisfaction.

‘It’s really good. I didn’t know you cook this well.’ The blond said and dug in, smacking his lips after another bite.

‘Oh I do a lot of things well.’ Byunghee smiled lopsidedly, earning a side glance from the blond. ‘I cook for two growing loudmouth, so I learned quite a bit.’ he added chuckling.

They ate in silence for a while, Byunghee admiring his prince not so secretly and Seungho solely focusing on the food. These Shikshin Demons and their food…

‘Do you want to stay here?’ Seungho asked suddenly and Byunghee nearly choked on his coffee.

‘What?’ he asked back.

‘You know, sleep here.’ Seungho explained, blushing softly.

Hell yes!

‘Only if it is not a problem.’ Byunghee said instead, smiling into his yellow cup.

‘That’s why I asked.’ Seungho said, hiding his face behind his cup as well.

Byunghee, if it was even possible, smiled wider. ‘Sure I would love to.’

‘If you want to take a shower I put some clothes out for you.’ he said.

‘You were this sure of my answer?’ Byunghee asked, grinning at the blond.

‘I will do the dishes.’ Seungho ignored his question and put the empty plates together, blush still visible.

‘Thank you.’ Byunghee chuckled and leaned forward, pecking Seungho on the cheeks before skipping to the bathroom. He was ridiculously happy and his chubby lipped prince was ridiculously cute so he couldn’t help himself. He sang while taking a shower...

And tried hard not to think too much about the morning or the fact that he will wear Seungho’s boxers… and he really didn’t used the shampoo that smelled like Seungho because he wanted to etch the scent into his mind, no he really didn’t…

He was drying his hair when he stepped out of the bathroom. He was still humming to himself as he sniffed the t-shirt he got…positively Seungho, minus the scotch.

‘Hey, you in here?’ Byunghee asked, peaking into one of the bedrooms.

Seungho just hummed hugging his blankets to himself.

‘Where do you want me to sleep?’ Byunghee asked, crouching down beside the bed, resting his chin on the blonde’s pillow.

‘Where do you think?’ Seungho asked back, blinking heavily.

Byunghee grinned at the cute Panda before answering. ‘Well I can sleep in Wooyoung’s bed, though I wouldn’t and there is still the couch-‘

He got cut off when Seungho pressed a kiss against his lips.

‘You talk too much.’ he murmured and pulled Byunghee on the bed by his collar, scooting over for him.

‘If you say so.’ Byunghee chuckled and hugged the blond against his chest, spooning him and nuzzling his neck.

‘I say so.’ Seungho yawned and chuckled softly. ‘G’night.’

‘It’s 9 in the morning.’ Byunghee chuckled as well.

‘Shut up.’

‘Okay.’

 

Byunghee heard soft giggling but choose to ignore it; he was way too comfortable with Seungho in his arms…

Giggling...

He groaned and opened his eyes and sure enough Wooyoung was giggling from the door with JoKwon.

‘Hey Birdie!’ they whispered and motioned for him to come out.

Byunghee rolled his eyes and carefully detangled himself from the blond, but not before pressing a soft kiss against the sleeping prince’s temple. He stood up and tucked Seungho in, brushing a few locks behind his ear, caressing his cheeks. Then he took a deep breath before stepping out to face the viciously grinning duo.

‘I’m highly disappointed. You are not .’ Wooyoung snickered.

‘And I thought you wanted me to stay away.’ Byunghee deadpanned as he closed the door after himself.

‘I did.’ he grinned. ‘Because I knew Seungho would confront you then and I wanted him to make a move.’

Byunghee just blinked then shook his head. So that’s what his speech was for…‘Sneaky Fox.’

‘That’s what I am.’ Wooyoung smiled. ‘You can thank me later.’ he added and pulled him to the couch where JoKwon was sitting already.

‘Hey Love-Bird.’ he grinned and pinched his cheeks. ‘When were you planning to tell me about this?’ he asked, pouting mockingly.

‘Possibly… never.’

‘I love you too.’

‘Since you were busy wooing my lovely Hyung, you didn’t get Jay’s next schedule.’ Wooyoung interrupted the banter with a sweet smile.

‘Couldn’t you just text it?’ Byunghee asked, missing the other’s warmth already.

‘Nah, because we have a project meeting on Monday.’ Wooyoung answered.

‘Project meeting?’ Byunghee asked, raising an eyebrow. That sounded way too foreign for a wild, rowdy and pretty much unorganized night bar.

‘Yeah, the Lair is turning three in two weeks and Jay wants us to do a lot of special stages.’ JoKwon explained. ‘So you better come up with something amazing.’ he added and ruffled Byunghee’s hair.

‘I still don’t see why you couldn’t just text me.’ Byunghee said, narrowing his eyes suspiciously at the innocent-like duo.

‘Maybe we could, couldn’t we Wooyoung?’ JoKwon smirked, earning a similar smirk as an answer from the Fox.

‘Curious bastards.’ Byunghee sighed and chuckled at them.

‘I accept the curious part.’ Wooyoung said. ‘The bastard can be Kwon.’

‘Hey, you…’

‘So noisy…’ Seungho mumbled, rubbing his eyes as he stepped out from the bedroom.

Cute! Byunghee smiled immediately, and it didn’t go unnoticed by the others because they giggled loudly.

‘Being nosy and noisy as usual.’ Byunghee said and pinched Kwon’s cheeks, earning a smile from the blond.

Kwon stuck his tongue out. ‘Well since you know the details let’s go. I promised Jinwoonie that I’ll bring you back.’

‘So you could gossip… no thanks.’

‘Meanie.’

‘Annoying.’

‘Rude.’

‘At least not a nosy bastard.’

‘At least not a fury gruff ball.’

‘Okay, enough.’ Seungho said, smiling at the duo. ‘Go and let me sleep some more.’ he chuckled and pulled Byunghee up from the couch. ‘Let’s pack your stuff.’

‘Sure.’ Byunghee said, slightly offended by the way Seungho sent them off.

‘Sorry but he will only leave if you do.’ he smiled apologetically when they were in the bedroom again.

‘I know.’ Byunghee sighed. ‘Can I at least get a goodbye kiss?’ he asked, pulling Seungho close by the waist.

Seungho blushed at the close contact but a mischievous glint glistened in his eyes. ‘I guess you deserve one.’ he said and pulled on Byunghee’s t-shirt, smashing their lips together.

He nibbled on Byunghee’s lips, biting and and Byunghee could do nothing just give in to the passionate attack as he moaned in pleasure, eyes fluttering close. That was enough for Seungho to sneak his tongue inside the raven haired guy’s mouth, mapping out every inch, capturing the erupting moans with his lips.

Seungho gave one more to Byunghee’s lower lip and pulled back, his lips in satisfaction. ‘Was that good enough?’ he asked, smirking.

‘Better than good.’ Byunghee panted out, gaze fixed on the other’s kiss abused lips.

‘Then go before they charge in here.’ Seungho said, and gave one last peck, before stepping away and handed over Byunghee’s bag along with his clothes.

‘See you on the project meeting then.’ Byunghee said, trying to fight off his blush and everything else that talented mouth caused.

‘Hmm, sure.’ Seungho said and opened the door. ‘Have fun with the gossip queen.’

‘It won’t be fun without you.’ Byunghee grinned, stepping back and out the door.

Seungho just rolled his eyes. ‘Cheesy guy.’

‘No, just born romantic.’

‘Come on Byunghee, we still need to tank my pinky.’ JoKwon yelled, already pulling on his shoes.

‘You really want to humiliate me like that? At a gas station? With that pink motor?’ Byunghee sighed, pulling on his shoes as well.

‘Since Kwon is wearing this hideous furry coat… they might think he is your girlfriend.’ Wooyoung chuckled, barely avoiding a slipper that flew his way.

‘Don’t badmouth my poor coat.’ the Diva huffed, frowning at Wooyoung.

‘And you are not even upset about the girlfriend part…’ Byunghee deadpanned, raising an eyebrow at the offended Diva.

‘No lover boy, I’m not. Let’s go.’ he said, marching out the door, nose held high.

‘Bye.’ Wooyoung laughed and left the pair by the door.

‘Bye.’ Seungho said as well, smiling at the ordeal.

‘See you on Monday.’ Byunghee said, stealing a last peck before stepping out as well.

‘Hurry up.’ the Diva’s voice resonated through the hall and Byunghee hurriedly followed him after sending one last wink to the blond.

 

The visit to the gas station was awkward on way too many levels… Byunghee already got used to weird people given his job, but the fact that some dudes whistled after Kwon and he got praised for his y girlfriend was weird…

Weird like imagining Jihoon Hyung in a pink frilly dress.

He was pretty relieved when they finally arrived to the campus… only to find Jinwoon by the parking lot, still wearing yesterday’s clothes and sporting lipstick marks, grinning like an idiot.

‘You didn’t even change clothes?’ Byunghee reprimanded him.

‘But I see you did.’ he said wiggling his eyebrows.

‘Don’t give me that look.’

‘Don’t give me a reason to give you the look.’

‘I didn’t.’

‘Oh, but some pretty birdies chirped something else to me…’

‘So you left a girl alone to gossip about me?’

‘Not alone, I left her with her female friend.’ Jinwoon tsked, as if it was obvious.

‘Okay, let’s not go there… Still you waited here for hours just to talk me out?’ Byunghee asked, shaking his head because he already expected the answer…Why was he even trying?

‘Exactly, I’m a jealous type of boyfriend… I want to know the gossip first then your part of the story.’ Jinwoon grinned and locked arms with the widely grinning Diva, and marched away already whispering at fast speed.

Byunghee just sighed and with heavy steps he dragged himself up to their dorm… hopefully Mir was not in charge of interrogating him.

‘You are back, Hyung.’ Mir smiled, adorable and harmless, not the usual I’m-gonna-drive-you-up-the-wall smirk…maybe he got lucky.

‘Yeah, lock the doors and don’t let anyone in.’ Byunghee smiled and sat down beside Mir, who was busy scribbling down his latest lyrics.

‘Good idea.’ he grinned. ‘Don’t worry, I won’t bother you, Jinwoon hyung won’t leave you alone anyways.’

‘Geez, thanks.’

‘No problem, I will know everything by the end of the night.’

‘It’s the sad truth.’ Byunghee chuckled and leaned over to read the newest work of Mir. ‘Hmm that’s really good. Did you get inspired by that girl from yesterday?’ Byunghee grinned and Mir just grinned back in answer.

‘I have a problem here though… what would you do with this part?’ Mir asked and pointed out a quite messy part of the lyrics.

Byunghee drummed down the verse, mumbling the written lines. ‘Here is oppa’s arm for your pillow?’

‘That’s it!’ Mir exclaimed, writing it down immediately.

Byunghee continued to drum with his fingers and suddenly he started to hum a melody to it.

‘Hyung… write that down now!’ Mir said, smiling wide as he handed over a piece of paper.

If I smile, you smile too.’ Byunghee sang, jotting a few notes down.

‘If I dance, you dance too.’ Mir mumbled, writing down the next line. ‘We are making music right now.’ he chuckled.

‘Yeah we are.’ Byunghee grinned back.  ‘Who knew we could combine our powers?’

They worked on it for hours, Mir even shooed the nosy Jinwoon out. Music was more important than gossip he promptly told him.

Not like he won’t interrogate Byunghee later, but he was glad for a few bother-free hours.

‘I know you thought of Seungho and his y lips, but this will surely woo the female population as well.’ Mir grinned, holding up the lyrics proudly.

‘Like you didn’t think of anyone…’ Byunghee answered, cheeks heating up a bit. Then suddenly he sat upright, an idea popping into his mind. ‘Let’s sing it together on the Lair’s third year anniversary!’ he exclaimed and Mir grinned at the idea as well.

‘Best audience ever!’ he laughed. ‘But I won’t wear any of the skintight fancy-pants you parade around.’ he added with a lopsided grin.


I'm back~ Hope you all had an awesome Christmas time, I sure did and now I gotta hit the gym... :D