Curiosity

Springtime

 

 

  • Title: Curiosity (Didn’t Kill The Cat, But It Traumatized Jongin)
  • Author: nicorobin @ AFF / Tumblr
  • Genre: if I can write it’ll be pwp ( without plot) but thankfully I can’t so it’s just… fic without plot.
  • Rating: pg-13
  • Length: 23xx words
  • Characters: Kyungsoo, Bomi, and a traumatized Jongin
  • Pairing: Kyungmi
  • A/N: This one-shot happened because one, I spend too much times on livejournal; two, sometimes I stare at Kyungsoo’s lips…; and three, ... either you know or you don't.

 


 

Jongin opened his apartment’s door, trying to balance two heavy plastic bags he carried in his hands. “Soo, Bbom!” he called out, pushing the door closed behind him with his knee, “I bought the apples—,” Jongin made the mistake of his life by turning around and faced the small living room, dropping his groceries to the floor. “THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?!”

 

The sound of rolling apples filled the room.

 

***

 

“What are you looking at,” Kyungsoo deadpanned, irked by the intense stare Jongin’s friend gave him.

 

“Nothing?” she replied, but she tilted her head slightly to the side and Kyungsoo would think it’s a tad adorable – because her ponytails swung with her movement – If only she didn’t stare at Kyungsoo’s lips like it held the world’s biggest secret.

 

“Then stop ing stare at me.”

 

Finally, freaking finally, the girl lifted her gaze and looked directly into Kyungsoo’s eyes instead. “The way you talk doesn’t match your cute face.”

 

Kyungsoo frowned deeper. The word cute was banned in front of him centuries ago, since that one time Jongin cooed at him and called him cute. He received a kick on the groan as the result. On Kyungsoo’s defense, he had a bad day – and Jongin ing petted his head. “Then it’s your god-damn problem, and if you call me ‘cute’ once again, I’ll piss on you and everything you love.”

 

“Is that…,” she stopped, thinking thoughtfully, “… your kink?”

 

There’s got to be something wrong with Jongin’s friend, Kyungsoo decided. In the end he chose not to answer and went back to his books – he had an essay to write. He had a mind to go into the peaceful sanctuary that was his room, but he already settled himself on the living room for the evening. His books, his laptop, and the countless papers all scattered around him, not to mentions the chips and the canned coffee. It would be a hassle to move all of those to his room, nope, Kyungsoo’s too lazy to do that. So he had to bear Jongin’s weird friend for the time being – until Jongin returned from his grocery shopping.

 

Her name was… Bomi, if Kyungsoo was not mistaken, and she’s Jongin classmate. Apparently the two had a project together, that’s why Jongin brought her home to his apartment with Kyungsoo so they could work on it here. But then they ran out of soda and some other they needed for their project, so Jongin went out to buy stuff, leaving his friend behind with Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo only got to read two paragraphs before Bomi opened again.

 

“Hey, Kyungsoo, right?” Kyungsoo glanced, making sure he put his -face on but Bomi didn’t seem to catch the signal, “Do you know EXO?”

 

“That gay group with too many members.”

 

“You kind of look like D.O.”

 

Kyungsoo raised his head confusedly. “What is a D.O.?”  

 

“You mean who is D.O.,” Bomi corrected him. “He’s the main vocalist. Here, let me show you.” And without asking for permission, the girl moved from her seat in front of Kyungsoo to his side, taking his laptop and started to type ‘EXO’s D.O.’ into the search bar on the browser. “See, D.O.” She said excitedly, showing Kyungsoo his laptop’s screen that now filled with pictures of some guy with bright, glittering outfits.

 

Kyungsoo supposed this D.O. guy was quite okay, but saying he looked like him must be an insult.

 

“I’m not that tiny,” he snarled, snatching his laptop away from Bomi and slammed it shut, putting it back to the coffee table. “And who the thinks D.O. is a good name?”

 

“Hey, hey, can I take a picture of you?” Bomi totally ignored his remark.

 

“What?”

 

“For my tumblr. I’ll totally get a lot of notes if I post your photo as D.O. look alike,” she explained, already taking out her phone from her pocket.

 

“No, you can’t,” Kyungsoo grabbed Bomi’s phone this time and threw it to the cushion. Bomi pouted exaggeratedly that made Kyungsoo had no remorse at all. Absolutely not. The girl was definitely not cute. Damn it, was there any other 20 years old that still styled her hair in ponytails and looked like she’s 16?!

 

Kyungsoo made it through the rest of the page before he got distracted by Bomi’s unending stare again.

 

“Stop staring! No, you can’t take my photo, I don’t give a about your tumblr.”

 

Bomi inched closer to Kyungsoo, oblivious to Kyungsoo’s scorn. “You… Do you know Kai?”

 

“… Is he another member of the gay group.”

 

The girl jumped with too much excitement in her seat and she took back Kyungsoo’s laptop, now typing ‘EXO’s Kai’ into the search bar. “Look! Don’t you think he looks like Jongin?”  

 

Kyungsoo narrowed his eyes at the pictures of Kai, all with y smirk and alluring gaze. “Jongin doesn’t look that cool.” Jongin only knew how to eat and hibernate.

 

“Well yeah, but,” Bomi whined, urging Kyungsoo to take another look.

 

Kyungsoo was irritated, but he’d do anything to shut Bomi up. “Their jaw line is similar, I guess, but aren’t the girls said Jongin looks like that SHINee kid, who, Taemin?”

 

“Kai is Taemin’s best friend and fans said they look like twins!”

 

“Okay, that’s a good information that will have no use at all in my life, now leave me alone,” Kyungsoo pushed Bomi away from him.

 

“But there’s another thing!” Bomi was stubborn and she typed another word; ‘Kaido’ this time. “Kai and D.O… are being shipped by the fans, so hard, like Eunhae of Super Junior.”

 

Kyungsoo blinked. “… I’m not following.”

 

“You know… ship,” Bomi wiggled her eyebrows – rather suggestively, why ‘ship’ had any to do with suggestive? – and she leaned the laptop screen toward Kyungsoo’s direction to see.

 

“The only ship I know is boat, so why… Why they’re holding hands… and hugging… Why— IS THAT—WHY THERE’S A PICTURE OF THEM DOING THAT,” Kyungsoo screamed, trying to move the screen away from his sight. “ , I need to clean my eyes—” He rubbed his eyes furiously.

 

“Hm?” Bomi checked the search result and she saw what made Kyungsoo fuss around. “Oooppss. My bad. This is a just fanart, by the way, they don’t do this for real. … But we sure hope they do…,” she added in a murmur. “… Huh, I never see this fanart before, I should save it.”

 

“That’s my ing laptop!”

 

“Fine, I’ll send it to my email, calm down, will you?”

 

“ALRIGHT,” Kyungsoo had enough, “Any reason WHY you expose me to those kinds of pics?”

 

“Well…,” Bomi said slowly, obviously had something evil and not making any sense in her mind, “… isn’t it interesting that Jongin and you are roommates… and you two resemble Kai and D.O. from EXO…”

 

“Whatever it is, my answer is no.”

 

“Not even a hug—”

 

“ing no.”

 

“Then just pose together—”

 

“NO PICTURES, DAMNIT.”

 

Bomi visibly disappointed, looking like a withered plan. Even her ponytails were deflated. Kyungsoo pinched the bridge of his nose, wondering when Jongin would come back so he could be free from this dangerous girl.

 

“Stop pouting,” he barked when minutes passed and Bomi was still sulking. Bomi glanced at him… and then she stared some more. “What now,” Kyungsoo groaned, giving up trying to read. It’s impossible with Bomi around.

 

“D.O. has plump lips,” Bomi blurted out. “You too.”

 

Kyungsoo cocked an eyebrow.

 

“I always wonder how it feels to bite on that lips.”

 

Kyungsoo blinked.

 

Bomi blinked.

 

“I promise I’ll stop staring,” Bomi said eagerly with hopeful eyes.

 

Screw rational mind, Kyungsoo really needed to work on his essay.

 

***

 

Ten minutes later, Jongin walked in into his living room and saw his roommate and his friend (who only met for the first time thirty minutes before) making out in the couch.

 

***

 

“She said she wonders how it feels to bite D.O.’s lips.”

 

“And you let her kiss you?!”

 

“That’s the only way she’d stop bothering me.”

 

“AND YOU LET HER KISS YOU?!”

 

Kyungsoo shrugged. Maybe someone had a for pigtails, maybe, but Jongin didn’t have to know that.

 

***

 

Jongin hesitated at first, but deciding to have faith on his roommate because Kyungsoo was supposed to be all logic and rational, he opened his apartment’s door. Still, he opened it carefully, and when he could see the living room—

 

“HOLY ING !”

 

***

 

Jongin threw worried glances back and forth between his roommate and his friend. Sure he had no problem if they’re dating but the problem was they were not and they casually made out last week upon first meeting. “So… I’ll be back soon?”

 

Bomi waved her hand cheerfully at him. “Be careful!” Meanwhile, Kyungsoo raised his hand half-heartedly, too focused to the movie he’s watching.

 

Jongin bit his lips but he really had to go, leaving Bomi with Kyungsoo once again – they were working on their project when Jongin got the call that he’s needed somewhere else.

 

As soon as Jongin left the apartment, Bomi turned her attention to Kyungsoo. “So.”

 

“No pictures,” Kyungsoo answered without even sparing a glance at the girl.

 

“Have you ever post a selca of yourself ?”

 

Kyungsoo choked on his saliva. “EXCUSE ME?!”

 

Bomi still looked as cheerful as before when she sent Jongin off. “This morning there’s a photo of D.O.’s look alike on the internet, and I wonder if it’s you.”

 

“Of course not! Why in the world I post a picture of myself on the internet?!”

 

“I don’t know, another kink?”

 

Kyungsoo tried to remind himself that it’s so wrong on many levels to smack a girl in the head. There’s got to be another way to put some sense into the girl’s brain.

 

“Can you take your shirt off?” Bomi asked.

 

Kyungsoo stared pointedly at Bomi.

 

“He really, really looks like you.”

 

Kyungsoo stared pointedly at Bomi.

 

“What if someone that knows you said on the net… ‘Hey I know this cute guy that looks D.O., it could be him’? If I know for sure it’s not you, I can clear the misunderstanding.”

 

Kyungsoo stared pointedly at Bomi.

 

“Oh wait, can you take your pants off too, cause in the pic the boy has some impressive and I’m curious.”

 

Kyungsoo stared pointedly at Bomi.

 

“I’ll probably need to measure it, but I’ll help getting it hard.”

 

“… There’s something wrong with you…,” Kyungsoo said carefully, eyeing Bomi up and down. Did she tie her hair into ponytails every day?

 

Bomi blinked innocently. “I just offered you a free .”

 

Kyungsoo stared.

 

Bomi stared.

 

Kyungsoo stared.

 

Bomi tilted her head and her ponytails swayed.

 

“... this ,” Kyungsoo groaned and started to his jeans.

 

***

 

“Ssshh,” Bomi hissed at the hysterical Jongin on the door, “He’s close, be quiet, my hand is already tired.”

 

“W-WH-WHA—” Jongin screeched off, trying to cover his eyes because the sight he just saw was so obscene – Kyungsoo’s jeans and boxer was pulled down to his ankles and Bomi sat beside him, her hand wrapped around Kyungsoo’s length and she’s pumping him.

 

“Jongin, don’t act like you never see something like this,” Bomi said as if it’s completely normal to give a to her friend’s roommate.

 

There’s a low whimper from Jongin.

 

Disturbed by all the noises when he tried to focus on the pleasure, Kyungsoo grunted, “Unless you’re going to …,” he had his eyes shut and sweat trickled down his forehead, “… Shut up.”

 

Jongin almost screamed again because Bomi had this small but sly smirk on her face and she leaned down to Kyungsoo and whatever it was she whispered to Kyungsoo, it made him come with a loud moan. The last thing Jongin needed was the image of his roommate getting off.

 

“The couch!!!” he yelled. “The carpet!!!”

 

Bomi looked around and handed tissues to Kyungsoo to clean himself while she went to the sink to wash her hands.

 

“I was gone for fifteen minutes! Can someone tell me what the happened?!” Jongin shouted after making sure Kyungsoo already pulled up his pants.

 

“EXO’s D.O. is involved in pictures scandal,” Kyungsoo said flatly, buttoning his jeans.

 

“It’s D.O.’s look alike and Kyungsoo looks like him, I just want to know if it’s him or not,” Bomi continued.

 

“By giving him a ?!”

 

Kyungsoo shrugged.

 

Bomi shrugged.

 

Jongin stomped to his laptop on the table and he opened it aggressively.

 

“What are you doing?” Bomi asked from behind his shoulder.

 

“I’m going to write to D.O.…,” Jongin clicked the mouse a couple times and then he typed furiously, “… and beg him to never involve in a tape scandal…”

 

“… Oh damn,” Bomi muttered lowly under her breath.

 

Kyungsoo glanced at her and raised his eyebrows.

 

“I forgot to measure it,” she said, looking impossibly sad and disappointed. The next second she turned her head to Kyungsoo with beaming eyes, “How fast can you get it up again?”

 

Kyungsoo already gave up his better judgment last week when he saw those ponytails. “It depends on the stimulation.”

 

Bomi smiled brightly.

 

“... Please never take a video or a picture…,” Jongin was still busy typing, “… whenever you get some… Sincerely… a concerned fan… Kim Jongin… There! Now I don’t have to worry that you two will—” He turned around right on time to see the door to Kyungsoo’s room closed. “… .”

 


 

 

Ha.

Haha.