Chapter 7

Never In A Million Years

 

In the last chapter I asked you guys whether you want the girl to have a random name or a kpop idol's name. Some of you guys said Yura (Girl's Day) and some said a random name. After doing some research, I found out that Yura isn't Yura's real name! Her real name is Kim Ahyoung. So I decided to use that instead. Y'know, BEST OF BOTH WORLDS?? ;-) LMAO. Hope you guys will understand! Thanks for sharing your feedback, guys :-)

[P.S. I know Yura's not 16-years-old, I had to make her 16 to match Jungkook HAHAHA das pretty awkward but it's fine]

 


 

 

"Oh, I didn't get your name! How rude of me, I'm Jungkook, what's your name?" Jungkook stuck his hand out for a handshake.

"Ahyoung. Kim Ahyoung." Ahyoung smiled.

"Oh, that's cute! So, Ahyoung, what do you think of my rapping skills?" Jungkook shyly asked.

"They're awesome! The best!" Ahyoung gave him two thumbs up.

"Aw, thanks," Jungkook scratched the back of his head.

 

 

"Hah! You call this thing," Soojin gestured at her whole body. "A lady?"

"Well, definitely more lady-ish than I will ever be," Junhong winked.

"Ew," Soojin laughed.

"So where do you school, Junhong?"

"Ah, I go to TS High School,"

"Really? Whoa, no wonder you're so good looking," Soojin said quietly.

"Good looking? Hahaha! Well you're not too bad yourself," Junhong winked.

"Gross. Haha, I go to Big Hit High with Jungkook," 

"How's it like being near Jungkook?"

"He kind of sometimes, but we've been friends since we were kids, so I'm used to the he produces,"

"Your choice of words are very interesting, Soojin" 

"The pleasure is mine," And they both laughed.

 

 

"So, Ahyoung-ssi, how old are you?"

"I'm sixteen! Please, call me Ahyoung. You're sixteen too, right?"

"Oh, yeah I am. Hehehe," Jungkook was feeling awkward. He wasn't really sociable. Not as sociable as Soojin, at least.

"Are you going anywhere after this?"Ahyoung asked.

"Eh.... Not really. I'll probably end up going home, hang out with my friends or something," Jungkook suddenly remembered Soojin. And Junhong.

"Oh..... Oh hey, we're here!" Ahyoung giggled.

"Ladies first," Jungkook opened the door like a gentleman.

Jungkook and Ahyoung were greeted by the sound of animal-like laughters. 

 

"Jesus Christ, Choi Junhong, you are a baboon, I SWEAR!!!!!" Soojin laughed out so loud she starting banging her head against the table.

"WHAT BABOON OH PLEASE SOOJIN YOU LOOK LIKE A RAT WHEN YOU LAUGH!" Junhong said between his laughter.

 

"Aish. Such uncivilised people. Let's find a seat, oppa" Ahyoung said as she looked at Jungkook. Oppa?

"Eh?" Jungkook got shocked by her sudden choice of words.

"Oh, sorry! I hope you won't mind, I feel like I should be polite and call you oppa, hehe" She giggled again.

Soojin and Junhong stared glared at her. Who was she to call them uncivilised? Then Soojin noticed that Jungkook was with her. She scoffed.

"Ah, that's alright. It's lady-like, unlike my friend, who's younger than me. She has never called me 'oppa' before. Rude, much?" Jungkook faked a smile.

Soojin clenched her fists. Oh, he was going to get a huge punch from her.

 

"Come on, let's go Soojin." Junhong noticed the tense atmosphere and tried to stand up.

"No, no, I'm not done with my drink yet. Sit down," Soojin pulled his hand.

"Okay....." Junhong glanced at Jungkook who did not look very pleased.

"But we shouldn't stay for long. I don't want us to spread our UNCIVLISED behaviour to everyone here." Soojin mockingly said.

"Hmph!" Ahyoung walked away, and Jungkook followed her.

"How weak. I was looking forward to having a fight with that . I'm good at words, you see," Soojin told Junhong.

"Hah, I can tell," Junhong chuckled.

"I mean, what kind of a comeback was 'hmph'? Weakling!" Soojin bit her straw in frustration. 

"Just let her be, she must be one of those rich kids, y'know?" Junhong said.

"Yeah, seems like it." Soojin made a face and drank her drink.

 

 

"Oppa, did you see that? How atrocious! I can't believe there are people like her in this world." Ahyoung pouted.

"Yeah... Hahaha, it's okay, don't think about her, it's not good to hate on others," Jungkook tried to console her.

"Ah, Jungkook oppa, you're so wise!" Ahyoung giggled. 

Jungkook was already getting used to her giggles.

 

"One caramel frappuccino, small size, no whipcream, please use low-fat milk!" Ahyoung told the barista.

"Uh... A grande sized caramel macchiato for me, thanks" Jungkook said. Damn, that girl had a lot of instructions. 

"That'll be $13.20," The guy said.

"Okay, I'll collect our drinks and you can pay, Jungkook oppa!" Ahyoung smiled and walked to the drinks collection point. Wait, what?

"Uh...." Jungkook scratched his head. Aish, he regretted asking her out for a drink. He payed the staff member and unwillingly shuffled towards Ahyoung.

 

"Thanks for the treat! Let's go sit down near the window!" Ahyoung took the drinks and walked ahead of Jungkook.

"Mmmhm, your drink tastes good!" Ahyoung suddenly said. Jungkook was shocked. Did she just take her drink way from him? Did she just take a sip? Without permission? Wow, this girl was definitely fearless.

"Haaha, yeah, it's my favourite drink. Caramel macchiato," Jungkook said. He did think Ahyoung was cute, but something about her was just.... Not right.

Jungkook pretended to check his phone.

"Ahyoung, my mum wants me to go home now, I'm sorry I can't stay!" Jungkook said, trying his best to look sad.

"Really? Oh........" Ahyoung looked at the floor. Jungkook felt guilty.

"I mean.... We could still hang out? In the future, maybe! Here, why don't we exchange numbers?" Jungkook tried to make her feel better. Such a gentleman.

"O-o-okay then," Ahoyung blushed a little.

After they exchanged numbers, Jungkook said he had to go. 

"I'll follow you on twitter! And maybe add you on Facebook, too!" Ahyoung said excitedly.

"Sure, see ya soon!" Jungkook smiled and waved goodbye. Okay, maybe he did kind of like her, but he had to admit she was pretty annoying.

 

"Hey Junhong, do you wanna like, exchange numbers of something?" Soojin casually said.

"Yeah sure," Junhong took his phone out and gave it to Soojin. Soojin did the same.

"I gotta go do some grocery shopping for my mum, wanna come along?" Junhong said.

"Nah son, I don't do groceries," Soojin raised her hand.

"Myeh, whatever. See you later, kiddo," Junhong stood up.

"Shut up, giant." Soojin waved at him.

 

On her way out, Soojin rolled her eyes at Ahyoung, who was too absorbed in her own world

 

Soojin called Jungkook. 

"Hello?"

"YAH FACE!"

"Holy crap my ears are gonna fall off if you don't-"

"Da hell was that all about? HUH? DOES YOUR GIRLFRIEND HAVE SOMETHING AGAISNT ME? SCREW THIS, I'M GOING OVER TO YOUR HOUSE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, YOU'D BETTER BE AT THE DOOR WELCOMING ME IN 5 MINUTES YOU LIL ."

 

Soojin put the phone down and ran towards Jungkook's house.

 

-5 MINUTES LATER-

"Jeon freaking Jung Kook,"

"Soojin calm your-"

"NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN, THAT OF A GIRLFRIEND OF YOURS CALLED ME UNCIVILISED. Hi hello this is Kim Soojin talking, yeah, she wants to tell Jeon Jungkook that his girlfriend is being a total tWATFACE"

"SHUT UP AND COME INSIDE FOR GOODNESS' SAKE" Jungkook pulled Soojin into his house.

"DON'T PUSH ME AROUND JEON FACE,"

"SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!" Jungkook screamed in Soojin's face.

 

"Whoa, married couple much?" Yoongi said.

"What are you doing here SugaButt?" Soojin sighed and looked at Yoongi, who was in the kitchen, eating a slice of cake.

"I happen to be Jungkook's friend too, thank you very much," Yoongi continued eating his cake.

"Anyway, Ahyoung isn't my girlfriend okay? I just met her! She's just.... A new friend I guess?" Jungkook explained.

"Whatever, she insulted me and she's about to experience hell," Soojin said and walked to Jungkook's room.

"WHO WHAT WHERE??? WHO INSULTED MY BABY SISTER??!?!?" Seokjin suddenly ran out of Jungkook's room, accidentally bumping into Soojin as he ran.

"Omo! MY BABY! I DIDN'T SEE YOU THERE, ARE YOU OKAY?" Seokjin helped Soojin stand up.

"Yeah, calm your Seokkie," Soojin laughed at her brother. Ah, protective brothers.

 

"Soojin, she's really not my girlfriend, okay? Don't be mad at meeeee" Jungkook whined.

"Aish, shut up! You're so noisy. By the way, congrats on winning," Soojin patted Jungkook's head.

"That's all I get?" Jungkook pouted.

"I wanted to give you a big bear hug but some ruined my mood, so,"

Jungkook back-hugged Soojin.

His heart was racing, but he didn't give a . He liked that feeling. It was a feeling he could get used to.

 

Soojin softened. "Congrats, buddy. I knew you could do it," Soojin said.

Suddenly, the door opened.

"Omo omo omo! Wait till Seokjin sees this, heheeheh" Hoseok screamed.

"YAH POOSEOK!" Soojin forced herself out of Jungkook's embrace and ran after Hoseok.

Unfortunately for Hoseok, Soojin was a great runner. 

"AH!!" Soojin kicked Hoseok in the .

"Yah, what are you, a man?" Hoseok cried as he sat on the floor and rubbed his .

"Manlier than you," Soojin scoffed. "Weakling." With that, Soojin strutted away.

"Damn son," Taehyung said softly as he squatted beside Hoseok.

 

 

 


 

a little note for you lovely people;

guys omg 29 subscribers already dO YOU HEAR ME CRYING
 
I was so happy when I got notifications for comments, AND THIS TIME I GOT 4 NEW COMMENTS /CRIES 
 
Y'all should comment more, I love seeing your comments!! Stuff like "'s about to go down" omg I laughed out loud when I read that hAHAHAHAH
 
 
Oh and, DID YOU GUYS WATCH THE RISE OF BANGTAN YESTERDDAY??? FUFICUFKCFUKCUFKCU I CAN'T.
 
If you haven't seen it yet, you can watch it here: 131106 쇼챔피언 방탄소년단 - 진격의 방탄 by플로라
 
 
gifs from yesterday:
 
oh dear god i can't 
 
(credits to http://b4ngtan.tumblr.com/, you can find the gifset here: http://b4ngtan.tumblr.com/post/66177775043 :-D)
 
 
omfg istg
 
 
 
 

 

 

진격의 방탄!!! ♡