Chapter 4

Never In A Million Years

 

"Well well well, look who we have here," a voice said.

Jungkook froze. He knew that voice. He knew it too well.

 

 

"Soojin, go find a seat for us. I'll be with you soon." Jungkook's tone changed completely. 

He pushed Soojin into the smoothie shop even before she could protest or start screaming "WHO ARE YOU TO BOSS ME AROUND LIKE THAT??!!?"

 

 

After pushing Soojin into the shop, Jungkook turned to the voice.

"What do you want, Zelo?" Jungkook asked.

"Zelo? Yah, I thought we were friends, Jungkookie," Junhong/Zelo pat Jungkook's head.

Jungkook pushed his hand away.

"Aish, I can't talk to you until AFTER the competition, dude" Jungkook touched his hair.

"Whatever. Hey, who was that girl with you? Girlfriend?" Junhong casually asked.

"N-n-no, what the hell??" Jungkook stepped back.

Junhong was shocked with Jungkook's sudden loud reply.

"Ah.... Your crush huh?" Junhong waved a finger infront of Jungkook's face.

"NO I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON HER. NO WAY. NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS, NO." Jungkook stomped his feet.

"Eyyyy, she's really pretty. You should give me her number-"

"Get out!!!!!!!!!!" Jungkook frowned.

"See you soon, loser!" Junhong punched Jungkook's shoulder lightly.

"Back at you!" Jungkook smirked and kicked Junhong's .

 

 

 

 

Soojin watched as the two tall guys talked and exchanged punches.

"Why am I so afraid of Jungkook now, oh god," she whispered to herself.

" HE'S COMING HERE, WHAT SHOULD I SAY, I JUST-" her train of thoughts were interupted by Jungkook's voice.

 

"Sorry 'bout that, let's grab our smoothies!" Jungkook smiled at her.

"Ah-ha ha... Yeah.... Uh Jungkook.... Who was that?" Soojin avoided eye contact with Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at Soojin. Why did she want to know? Did she think Junhong was handsome?

"Oh that guy just now? Uh.... A friend of mine. Why?" Jungkook warily said as he looked at the menu on the wall.

"N-n-nothing!!! Oh look, they have a new item on the menu," Soojin did not want to question him further.

 

"Please, Soojin you can't have a crush on Junhong, you can't like anyone but me." Jungkook pouted as he thought to himself.

"Wait w h A t??? I MEAN IT'S NOT LIKE I LIKE YOU OR ANYTHING HA HA HA HA AHA HA HA HA oh don't tell me I've-" 

Jungkook's thoughts were interupted by Soojin.

 

"So.... I guess we can't hang out after school for this week then? I mean, since you have to practice your rapping stuff and all,"

"Yeah, I guess. Why? Will you miss me?" Jungkook winked.

"Ugh, gross, Jeon Jungkook. Gross. Don't cross the thin line between lame and gross, alright? You stupid idiot." Soojin flicked his forehead.
 
"Ouchie, you could've just used your mouth instead of your hands, jeez." Jungkook pouted at her.
 
"Stop pouting!! What are you, a goldfish?" Soojin poked a straw between Jungkook's lips.
 
Jungkook took a HUGE sip out of Soojin's smoothie.
 
"Mmmhmm~ Thanks for that, Jinnie!" Jungkook cutely stuck his tongue out at Soojin.
 
"Ew," Soojn smiled at her dorky best friend.
 
 
 
 
The day of the compeition arrived, and Jungkook was really nervous. The poor boy could not stop biting his nails and pacing back and forth in his waiting area.
 
"Sit down, Jungkook, you're giving me a headache," Junhong said, eyes glued to his phone screen.
 
"HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM AT A TIME LIKE THIS?? I CAN'T EVEN BRING MYSELF TO TWEET SOMETHING RIGHT NOW," Jungkook kept on rambling about how he was nervous that he didnt even notice that Junhong was gone.
 
"I should just walk around outside, take a breather from that boy," Junhong went outside where all the people in the audience were waiting to get seated.
 
"Hmm? Isn't that the girl with Jungkook the other day?" Junhong looked at her. "Damn, she's really pretty. I should get her number," Junhong straightened his shirt and walked towards Soojin.
 
 
 
"Holy isn't that the guy who was fighting with Jungkook? Oh my god oh my god oh my kjrcfhskajgaks he's looking at me he's coming here oh he's pretty cute what should I do I'm so scared oh my god someone save me" Soojin thought in her head as she slowly crept away, making sure Junhong wouldn't notice.
 
 
"Who are we hiding from?" Junhong whispered behind Soojin's ear.
 
"Ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuccccccccc-" Soojin's scream was stopped by Junhong's hand.
 
"You know it's not really lady-like to curse?" Junhong chuckled at he said so.
 
"Ah... Wait, you're not gonna hurt me?"
 
"Hurt you? Why would I hurt a pretty girl like you?" Junhong genuinely smiled at her.
 
"I mean... I thought you were Jungkook's enemy... And..." Soojin blushed at Junhong's words.
 
"Enemies? HAHAHA WHO TOLD YOU THAT?" Junhong chuckled.
 
"E-e-eh? I mean.... I saw you guys hitting each other that day....?"
 
"It was a friendly punch!! I mean, it didn't look THAT hard, did it?"
 
"HAHAAH NO, NO, NO, OF COURSE NOT," Soojin was quite afraid of him.
 
"Anyway, what's your name, cutie pie?" Junhong leaned his elbow against the wall.
 
"Soojin. Kim Soojin." She answered with confidence.
 
"Ah, my name's Junhong but you can call me tonight," Junghong winked.
 
"Uh..." Soojin blushed and looked at the floor.
 
"I'm kiding! Haha, i'm Choi Junhong, my stage name's Zelo. But please, call me Junhong." Junhong smiled and pat her head.
 
"Oh. Okay Junhong! You seem like a nice guy," she mumbled the last part to herself.
 
"Sorry, what was that?" Junhong smiled, assuming that she called him nice.
 
"N-n-nothing, good luck for your performance!" she ran away.
 
Junhong smiled at her as she ran away. "She's adorable," he thought to himself.
 
 

 
a little note for you lovely people;
 

hey guys!!! Sorry for the not updating in the past few days, i was kinda busy with school and everything.

ANYWAYS, I hope you enjoyed this chapter ^__^

 

oh and today i was tlaking to my friends when suddenly i said "NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS" and i almost laughed bc-

 

 

Please comment and don't forget to subscribe, I will try my best to update everyday!!! (・∀・) 

 

 

[oh, and incase you guys were wondering why i used jello zelo as jungkook's "rival", i don't really know why AHAHA i just really love him and he's my bias in B.A.P and he's pretty young too, so i thought, why not? hehehe isn't he the cutest thing ever (¬w¬) ]

 


(credits to http://little-bunny-12.tumblr.com/ you can find the gifset here: http://little-bunny-12.tumblr.com/post/65557376810/c :-D)

 

 

 

 

Be happy guys, Monday's over!!!ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ