Chapter 5

Never In A Million Years

"Yah, where have you been, how could you leave me alone like that," Jungkook whacked Junhong's arm.

"AH! Aish, I went out because you were talking so much. Oh, I met your friend, Soojin!" 

"SOOJIN? MY SOOJIN!!! Wait, how do you know her name?" Jungkook stood up.

"I talked to her, duh" Junhong opened his bottle of water.

"What did she say?" Jungkook inched closer to Junhong. He didn't want to admit it, but he felt a little jealous.

"Ask her yourself," Junhong smirked.

"EVERYONE, WE'RE STARTING IN FIVE MINUTES, PLEASE PREPARE YOURSELF AND WHEN THE MC CALLS YOUR NAME, JUST RUN OUT ONTO THE STAGE, OKAY?" the coordinater screamed.

"Okay!!!!" everyone shouted in reply.

"Don't worry Kook, I won't take your girl away from you," Junhong nudged Jungkook.

"Yeah you'd better not!" Jungkook pouted. Wait, what did Junhong say?

"SHE'S NOT MY GIRL!!! YAH JUNHONG!" Jungkook kicked Junhong's .

"It's Zelo, kiddo. Time to battle," Junhong Zelo smirked.  

"Oh, it's on, loser," Jungkook smirked back.

 

 

"WHOOOOOO!!!!!! YEAH!!! GO JUNGKOOK!! YEAHHHHH!!!" Soojin waved her hands around like a mad chicken when the MC announced Jungkook's name. Apparently he had a fan club.

 

"JUNGKOOK JUNGKOOK HE'S THE BEST, JUNGKOOK JUNGKOOK HE'S NUMBER ONE" Jungkook's fangirls cheered.

"What even...." Soojin whispered to herself as she looked at Jungkook's fangirls. They were screaming all over the place, waving their JUNGKOOK OPPA SARANGHAE boards around. Wow, they sure came prepared.

 

"Next up, we have our fastest rapper, Zelo!!!!" the MC screamed.

 

"Z-E-L-O  SHOW 'EM WHAT YOU'RE ALL ABOUT Z-E-L-O YOU'RE GONNA WIN WITHOUT A DOUBT!" Zelo's fangirls screamed.

Soojin almost laughed out loud. She didn't want to get beaten up by the fangirls, so keeping her laughter in was the best thing to do.

 

After a few battles, the only two contestants were left - Jungkook and Zelo.

 

"JUNGKOOK JUNGKOOK-"

"Z-E-L-O SHOW 'EM-"

 

The two fandoms were screaming at each other, not caring about what other people think.

 

"GIRLS, GIRLS, STOP IT. If you all continue fighting like that, we'll end the competition and NONE of your oppars get the prize. Is that what you want?" the MC screamed.

 

".....No....." everyone was embarrassed.

"Okay. Now let's get on with the competition. HERE'S JUNGKOOK AND ZELO EVERYONE!!!" 

 

"KYAA!!!"

"GO JUNGKOOK!!"

"ZELO OPPA!!!!!!!!!"

 

Soojin heard all the fangirls scream. Hmm, why weren't there any guys? The other boys weren't here either. Where did Taehyung go?

 

Suddenly, Soojin heard a really fast rapper. Zelo, huh? She watched in awe as Zelo did his LTE rap. She didn't know what to say. He was really good, and she couldn't deny it.

 

Then Soojin heard Jungkook "attack" him. Although Jungkook's LTE rap wasn't as fast as Zelo's, she could tell that he practised really hard.

Jungkook was running out of words to rap to. While Zelo was rapping with a smirk, he looked at the audience, only to find Soojin looking at him with a "don't be discouraged" face. That inspiried Jungkook to beat Zelo.

 

Jungkook let the words come out of his mouth, and not only did they shock Zelo, it made him shocked too. How did he this idea all of a sudden?

 

In the end, Jungkook was crowned as the winner. 

"Nice one, Jungkook," Junhong smiled at Jungkook as he ruffled Jungkook's hair.

"Thanks, you did well too," they shared a fist-bump before Jungkook recieved his prize.

 

 

Soojin went to the waiting area to wait for Jungkook to come out of his dressing room. She couldn't wait to surprise him with a great big bear hug.

 Soojin was trying to find JUngkook when suddenly she heard screams.

"KYAAA!! JUNGKOOK OPPA IS OUT!!!"

 

All the fangirls surrounded Jungkook before Soojin could even say hi.

 

"JUNGKOOK OPPA PLEASE ACCEPT MY GIFT"

"JUNGKOOK MARRY ME"

"JUNGKOOK I LOVE YOU!!!"

 

Soojin pouted. When she wanted to actually genuinely hug him and congratulate Jungkook, he was unavailable. 

 

"Hey you, turn that frown upside down," Junhong said beside Soojin's ear.

"Oh my god, you scared me again!" She held onto her chest.

"Hahaha, you little cutie pie," Junhong ruffled her hair.

You glanced at where Jungkook was standing.

 

"OPPA CAN I HUG YOU?"

"Oh, uh... Of course!" Jungkook blushed and hugged the girl.

 

Soojin scoffed. Hah, did he like that girl? Oh okay then, forget about being best friends.

 

"Seems like your boyfriend's cheating on you huh?" Junhong pointed at Jungkook who was talking to a fan.

"NO, HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND." Soojin crossed her arms across her chest.

"Hah, so you wouldn't mind if I asked you out for some coffee would you? I mean, Starbucks?" Junhong awkwardly asked.

"I wouldn't mind, but.... What about your fans?" Soojin wondered. If Jungkook had a mini celebration with his fans, why didn't Zelo have one?

"Ah, it seems like they've gone to Jungkook's side," Junhong looked at his "fans" who were holding "ZELO OPPA JJANG" boards but were surrounding Jungkook.

"Damn... You know what? I'm your fan. You don't need them, YOU'VE GOT ME, BROTHA!" Soojin playfully punched Junhong's arm.

"Really? I mean... We just met and-"

"I really really honestly like your rapping. Your LTE rap? That cray," Soojin placed her hand on Junhong's tall shoulder, reassuring him.

"Come on, let's get our coffee. My treat, for my one and only fan," Junhong smiled and took Soojin's hand.

"O-o-okay," Soojin blushed. Hey, it isn't an everyday thing where a handsome boy holds your hand.

 

"Damn I never knew I had that many fans... Hold on. Is that Soojin and Junhong? ARE THEY HOLDING HANDS? WHAT IS GOING ON?" Jungkook thought to himself.

 

"JUNGKOOK OPPA PLEASE SIGN MY SHIRT!!!"

"Oh, okay...." Jungkook faked a smile.

 


 

a little note for you lovely people;

yo guys!!!!!!! okay so here's my update for today and I REALLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN RAP COMPETITIONS, SO PLS FORGIVE MEEEEE

 

So yes. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

 

I ABSOLUTELY HATE H8 H9 H8 HATE HA T E IT WHEN JUNGKOOK DOES THE THING:

(credits to you http://vhyung.tumblr.com/ , you can find the gifset here: http://vhyung.tumblr.com/post/59320075351)

 

 

 

Please comment and don't forget to subscribe, I will try my best to update everyday!!! (・∀・)