Chapter 14

Never In A Million Years

sorry for not updating in such a long time, i had so many camps to attend oh gooooosh anyway, hope you guys enjoy this!! :-)


 

 

"Hi everyone, my name is Lee Yukyung!" a girl said. She had pretty brown hair, baby white skin and cute cherry lips. Soojin looked at her and pouted slightly. "Ah, how can one be that pretty?" she wondered as she stared at Yukyung.

"Hey everyone, I'm Choi Junhong!" Soojin snapped up. Junhong? Ah, right! He told her before that he went to TS High School.

Junhong smiled at Soojin and wiggled his eyebrows at her. She laughed silently and wiggled her eyebrows back at him. 

Jungkook pouted as he watched the both of them interacted. He did not like it. He did not like it at all.

Little did he know that Yukyung was staring at him, grinning by herself. "What a cute guy," she thought.

 
"Okay then," Mrs Jung, their teacher said. "Would anyone like to bring them around our school?"
 
Silence. Everyone looked around, trying to avoid Mrs Jung's eyes. Of course, it would be a huge honour to bring the TS High students around, but come on, they were so attractive that everyone felt pretty embarrassed to walk next to them.
 
Sighing, Mrs Jung continued, "Hello? If you guys don't volunteer I will pick someone......"
 
Soojin nudged Jungkook. Jungkook gave her an annoyed look. She nodded her head in Junhong's direction and Jungkook rolled his eyes. "I'll do it if you do it too," he whispered. 
 
"No way, can't you see how beautiful that Yukyung girl is? I do not want to look even more like a toad, okay?" Soojin nudged him hard. 
 
"AHH!!" Jungkook winced.
 
"Oh, how great! Jungkook, you can be their guide!" Mrs Jung smiled.
 
"Uhm Mrs Jung, I don't think-"
 
"If you're too shy you can ask a friend to come along! Soojin, would you like to help Jungkook?" Mrs Jung asked.
 
"Mrs Jung, you see, I-" Soojin tried to say no but got cut off by Mrs Jung.
 
"Great! Jungkook you can be incharge of Junhong and Soojin you can be incharge of Yukyung! Awesome! Now let's get back to work. Open your textbooks, everyone!" Mrs Jung clapped her hands.
 
 
"Jeon Jungkook you will suffer," Soojin glared at Jungkook.
 
 
It was finally time for recess and Soojin was getting nervous. "Why should I be nervous? I'm comfortable with both Jungkook and Junhong! There's nothing to worry about. But Yukyung's so.........." Soojin thought as she glanced at Yukyung, who was at the centre of attraction.
 
"So, Yukyung. Do you like calendars?" the class' flower boy asked Yukyung.
 
"Calendars? I guess so," Yukyung innocently replied.
 
"Oh. How about a date?" he smirked.
 
Soojin rolled her eyes at the boy. He was so lame that Soojin had to sit on her hands in class to stop herself from hitting him.
 
Yukyung looked around the class and found Soojin. "Please help me," she mouthed at Soojin.
 
Soojin chuckled at Yukyung's cute-ness and nodded her head. 
 
"Hey gay-boy, I don't think you're making Yukyung comfortable here," Soojin said as she walked up to the flower boy's face.
 
"Oh yeah? How would you know? You're just jealous because I'm not asking you out!" the flower boy's minions hollered as he said that.
 
"Get over yourself, I don't even remember your name." Soojin rolled her eyes. "Yukyung, do you want him to vanish?" Soojin asked.
 
"Uhm... Well..." Yukyung bit her lips.
 
"Yeah, you heard her. Scram, before I splash makeup remover all over your face." Soojin threatened.
 
"Okay, okay! God, are you homo or what....." the flower boy ran away.
 
 
"Oh my gosh, Soojin, that was hilarious!!! Thanks for helping me, I don't know how to reject guys like that." Yukyung laughed.
 
"Hahaha, it's okay, just tell me when you need help like that, most of the boys in class think I'm a boy, so they're pretty much afraid of me." Soojin felt proud of herself.
 
 
"SOOJIN AH!!!!!" Taehyung screamed and hugged Soojin's head. Yes, her head.
 
"GET OFF ME YOU BIG FAT CAT," Soojin screamed and punched Taehyung.
 
"OUCH. Not cool, man. Not cool." Taehyung said and shuffled away.
 
"Wow, who was that?" Yukyung asked.
 
"That thing's called Kim Taehyung. One of my best friends. He's really weird, please excuse him." Soojin gagged.
 
"He's cute," Yukyung stated.
 
Soojin looked at her weirdly. Well, they did seem to have different tastes.
 
"Oh hey guys!!" Jungkook waved at Soojin and Yukyung.
 
"Soojin!!!" Junhong jumped.
 
"Hey Junhong!!! Are you feeling better?" Soojin asked.
 
"No I'm almost dying that's why I decided to come to school," Junhong said as he rolled his eyes.
 
"Leave," Soojin chuckled as she punched Junhong. They started to hit each other.
 
"So... Will you guys take us around this lovely school?" Yukyung 
 
"Yeah, sure......" Jungkook said with his eyes glued to Soojin and Junhong.
 
Yukyung half smiled and half smirked as she thought, "Ooh, time to play cupid,"
 
"Okay then, let's go!!!" Yukyung linked arms with Soojin and skipped away.
 
Junhong and Jungkook shrugged as they followed the two girls.
 
"So... What are your thoughts about Jungkook?" Yukyung asked.
 
"Huh? Oh Jungkook? He's an annoying guy but I guess I'm obliged to like him because he's my best friend. Why?" Soojin replied.
 
"Oh, nothing much. I think he likes you~" Yukyung winked.
 
"Yeah of course he likes me, he has to, or I'd punch-"
 
"No! I mean he likes likes you, you know what I'm saying?" Yukyung nudged Soojin playfully.
 
"I.... Uh... N-no he doesn't!" Soojin blushed a little.
 
"Hmm, whatever you say~~~~" Yukyung let go of Soojin and skipped ahead.
 
Soojin turned around to look at Jungkook. Suddenly her heart started beating faster. When was Jungkook this attractive?
 
Jungkook looked at Soojin and smiled. As he and Junhong ran in Soojin's direction, Soojin stared at Jungkook.
 
Everything seemed to happen in slow motion. Soojin watched as Jungkook's fluffy hair bounced up and down, revealing his beautiful forehead shortly before his bangs fell right above his eyebrows again.
 
She watched as he laughed cutely.
 
 
Wait, what was he laughing at?
 
Soojin snapped out of her little daydream.
 
"Yah, close your mouth. A fly might fly in." Jungkook lifted Soojin's chin up and closed .
 
"Oh my god, did I really stare at Jungkook with my mouth opened? God what was that," Soojin said in her head as she cringed.
 
"Do I, by any chance, look more attractive today?" Jungkook smirked as he put a hand below his chin.
 
"Shut up, let's go find Yukyung before she skips too far ahead." Soojin punched Jungkook's chest.
 
Junhong watched Jungkook and Soojin and smirked. "I think I know what Yukyung is up to...."
 
 
After school, Mrs Jung approached Junhong and Yukyung and asked, "So, do you guys like it here?" 
 
"Oh yeah! We love it! Everyone's been so nice to us! Soojin and Jungkook are such awesome tour guides," Yukyung said.
 
"Yeah, what she said!" Junhong sheepishly smiled.
 
"That's good to know. Hope you enjoy the remaining time you spend in our school!" Mrs Jung patted their backs.
 
"We deffinitely will!" Junhong and Yukyung said with a bow.
 
 
"Do you guys wanna go eat burgers?" Jungkook asked as he packed his books in his bag.
 
"Yo man I would never turn down a burger offe-" Junhong tried to say but got cut off by Yukyung who quickly said "SORRY JUNGKOOK WE CAN'T GO CUZ WE NEED TO GO BACK TO OUR SCHOOL FOR A LITTLE WHILE AND HAHAHA YOU SHOULD JUST GO WITH SOOJIN AM I RIGHT YES LET'S GO JUNHONG,"
 
"Yeah.... Okay........." Jungkook raised his eyebrow.
 
"Shall we go then?" Jungkook turned to Soojin and asked.
 
"Sure," Soojin shrugged.
 
"See you guys tomorrow!" Soojin and Jungkook waved goodbye.
 
 
 
After Soojin and Jungkook left, Yukyung looked at Junhong with a smirk.
 
"Please do not tell me you're thinking about what I think you're thinking," Junhong covered his face in his palms.
 
Yukyung only nodded enthusiastically. "You know what to do, right?" she asked Junhong.
 
Yukyung and Junhong were best friends too. They'd play cupid in TS High and help people get together. 
 
"Are you sure you wanna do this? If we fail, we might ruin their relationship. What if they turn into strangers because of us?"
 
"Yes, yes, I know we've been helping people who aren't best friends like SooKook, and things might get a little risky but hey! When did we ever fail?" Yukyung wiggled her eyebrows at Junhong.
 
"Wow you even thought of a ship name already and well, we did fail badly in that project we did together," 
 
"CHOI JUNHONG YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN,"
 
"Yeah, yeah, okay.... But if we fail, I'm blaming it on you!"
 
"And if we succeed?"
 
"Sadly, I don't think that'll happen." Junhong gave Yukyung an exaggerated pout.
 
"Ugh, stop getting on my nerves Choi Jelly." Yukyung rolled her eyes and walked away.
 
 
"So what do you wanna order? My treat." Jungkook smiled at Soojin, who was busy looking up at the menu board.
 
"Whoa, really? Your treat? Well then I'll have that big set meal over there," Soojin pointed at the set meal that costed $15 ($15 for fast-food is expensive right? right? am i right? lmaO IDRK TBH-)
 
"$15??? Aish you pig.... Fine, whatever, go find a seat for us," Jungkook pushed Soojin away.
 
"Heheheh, thank you, my lovely Jungkook~" Soojin tried to act cute.
 
"Just go," Jungkook rolled his eyes.
 
 
 
"Yo, food's here," Jungkook set the tray of food on the table.
 
"ZOO-WEE-MAMA!!" Soojin exclaimed.
 
Jungkook choked on his drink. 
 
"What the actual... ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW????" Jungkook said as he choked and laughed because of Soojin.
 
"I can't- The tears- the tears are flowing!!! Zoo-wee-mama.... I just- Jesus Christ someone call the ambulance...." Jungkook held onto his stomach and laughed, hitting the table.
 
"Shut up, . Eat your fries!!" Soojin stuffed a bunch of fries up Jungkook's mouth, causing him to choke even more.
 
That made Soojin laugh too and soon, the both of them were laughing so hard that no sound came out of their mouths.
 
 
"Oppa, why can't we be as cute as them?" a girl sitting behind Soojin whispered rather loudly.
 
"Eyyyyy, aren't we cute enough?" the boy whined and hugged his girlfriend who giggled in response.
 
 
Jungkook blushed and tried to stop laughing before he died. 
 
 
"Stop laughing!!! Come on, let's eat before someone kicks us out," Jungkook said as he tried to contain his laughter.
 
"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Soojin wiped her tears off as she gave Jungkook a smile that made him stop breathing for awhile.
 
 
Jeon Jungkook almost died that day.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

a little note for you lovely people;

omg guys i am crying????? 90 subscribers??? ;_______; sobs.
 
 
sorry for the long break, i had trouble writing this chapter 'cause i couldnt think of ideas ahhhh but ayways, here i am!!! :-)
 
and yo guys i told you yukyung's not gonna be the bad girl hurhrurh
 
 
 
gODDAMMIT JEON JUGNKDOK KSDFHDFBA 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for subscribing, everyone!!! Do leave a comment :-)