Chapter 18

Never In A Million Years

"We should talk.... After class." Soojin changed the playful atmosphere.

"A-ah... Yeah, we probably should........" Jungkook looked at the floor.

 

After what felt like a million years, the bell rang. Soojin walked out of class and Jungkook followed. 

 

Junhong and Yukyung were about to follow them when suddenly Soojin turned around and squinted her eyes at them. "Don't you dare follow us," she threatened.

Junhong slumped his shoulders as Yukyung stuck her tongue out at Soojin, who just chuckled at their cute actions.

 

They got to the quiet emergency staircase.

"So..." the both said at the same time.

"You first," Jungkook gave Soojin a slight push.

"Heh, well.... Okay, here goes." Soojin turned to face Jungkook.

"Do you..... Oh god this is so awkward. Do you really have a crush on me?" Soojin blushed as she avoided Jungkook's gaze.

Jungkook's ears turned pink. He coughed awkwardly. "Y-yeah... I do." He suddenly felt shy.

Soojin smiled to herself. She had to fight the huge urge to kiss Jungkook's flushing cheeks.

"Well," Soojin looked at Jungkook straight in the eye. "I think I like you too,"

Jungkook's eyes widened as his face went from being pink to red. He scratched the back of his head cutely.

"Eheehheeheh," Jungkook giggled. "Really?" 

Soojin smirked and nodded. "I guess so," she added.

"Guess so?" Jungkook pouted. Suddenly, he had an idea.

"Will this make your mind up?" Jungkook said before he quickly pecked Soojin on her forehead.

 

Soojin bit her lips. "Not really, that didn't do anything," she said as she ruffled Jungkook's hair.

"Yahhhh," Jungkook whined and tugged on her uniform sleeve.

"Wait. Does this make us a couple now?" Jungkook grinned like a 5-year-old.

"What? Of course not! Didn't we swear to be best friends forever?" Soojin teased.

Jungkook gasped. "You can't be serious,"

"You did call me a gorilla once, don't tell me you want a gorilla as your girlfriend? Such interesting taste, Jungpoo!" Soojin laughed.

"I don't care if you become a gorilla or a piece of - oh wait, you're already one,

"Get away from me you disgusting bastard!" Soojin pushed Jungkook away.

Jungkook grabbed Soojin's hands around his waist and hugged her. "I don't care whatever you are, I just want to be with you forever." 

Soojin relaxed and put her head on his shoulder. "Maybe we should slow down a little, how about we stay as friends for now, and when the time comes, we can be an official couple," Soojin said.

 

"As long as there's skinship involved, I'm in," Jungkook tightened his grip around Soojin's waist.

Soojin blushed as she hit Jungkook's back. "You dirty hoe,"

"Dirty for you and only you, Jinnie~" Jungkook chuckled.

Jungkook liked how they could still act like best friends despite the confessions. He liked every moment he spent with Soojin.

 

 

"Let's get back to class!" Soojin pushed Jungkook away.

"Ahhh~" Jungkook whined. "Can't we just stay like that for a little while longer?"

"Come on big baby," Soojin pulled Jungkook back to class.

Jungkook sneakily laced his fingers with Soojin's. He giggled quietly when he saw Soojin smiling.

 

 

When Jungkook and Soojin entered the classroom, Junhong and Yukyung stared at their hands with smug grins.

"The weather seems pretty cold, huh?" Junhong nodded his head at their hands with a smirk.

Jungkook stuck his tongue out at Junhong.

 

"So... It's official?" Yukyung nudged Soojin.

"IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME-" Junhong obnoxiously shouted.

"OH GOD CAN'T YOU SPEAK SOFTLY, CHOI JUNHONG?" Yukyung whacked Junhong's arm.

Soojin laughed before replying, "Nah, it's not exactly official but... It'll probably be official soon? Maybe."

"Tch, playing hard to get eh, Soojin?" Junhong smirked.

"Maybe," Soojin laughed and gave Junhong a highfive.

"When will you call me 'oppa' though?" Jungkook quesitoned.

"Don't be ridiculous, never in a million years would I ever call you that," Soojin scoffed.

Jungkook crossed his arms. "Hmph. Oppa is mad." 

Junhong, Yukyung and Soojin gave him a weird look.

"Hi Jungkook, does it look like I give a damn?" Soojin tapped his shoulder and batted her eyelashes at him.

Jungkook snorted. "It was worth a try, right guys?" 

Junhong rolled his eyes and put his headphones on while Yukyung pretended to stretch her arms.

"Loser~" Soojin cooed.

"A loser for you," Jungkook winked, making Soojin blush for the millionth time that day.

"Good morning class!!!!" their drama teacher entered the classroom with her arms spread out.

"Good morning Mrs Park...." the students lazily replied the overly-enthusiastic teacher.

Mrs Park tried to ignore the dull atmosphere of the class.

"Now, as you all know, this year we will be celebrating our school's 50th Anniversary!" Mrs Park jumped.

"..." Everyone in class stared at her, waiting for her to continue.

"And this year, the English department along with the Arts department decided to have a school musical!" Mrs Park clapped her hands.

Some students lifted their heads up in interest.

"It'll be a romantic musical, with singing, dancing, acting... Oh how fun!" Mrs Park squealed.

Upon hearing the word 'romantic', most of the female students started whispering among themselves. 

Junhong and Jungkook on the other hand, were interested because of the dancing part.

"Dancing is totally my forte," they both thought.

Soojin and Yukyung played with their fingers and pencils, obviously they weren't interested in musicals.

 

"Before I let you guys sign up, I need to tell you the story of our musical!" Mrs Park smiled.

 

"So, it is a story about two teenagers who were worlds apart. They didn't get along well in the beginning. Y'know, since they were interested in different things. He was outgoing and confident, she was shy and awkward. He was the cool, cute guy who was invited to many parties, while she on the other hand, preferred staying at home to watch her anime. Heehee, sounds like some of you, doesn't it?

However, after many events and crazy encounters, they start having feelings for each other. Ooooh~

In the end, she acknowledges her feelings for him and they lived happily ever after~~~~~" Mrs Park giggled.

 

The girls in class were suddenly excited about the muscial. They could only think about their crushes, and how badly they wanted to act with their crush.

 

"Will there be a kiss scene?" a boy at the back shouted across the class.

"Depends~" Mrs Park laughed.

"So, I have the sign up sheet over here, those who are interested, please step forward!" Mrs Park announced.

All the girls except Soojin and Yukyung rushed to the front where Mrs Park was at. Some boys (after seeing their crush sign up) decided to sign up too. 

 

"Hey Soojin-"

"No." 

"Come on, it'll be fun!" Jungkook tugged at the end of Soojin's sleeve.

"You just want the kiss scene to happen, don't you?" Soojin narrowed her eyes at Jungkook.

"N-nooooooo..." Jungkook nervously said.

 

Junhong nudged Yukyung and pointed at SooKook. He wiggled his eyebrows.

Yukyung got the idea and gave him an 'OK' sign. 

Yukyung sneakily crept to Mrs Park's table. Junhong smirked.

"This shall be our last gift to you before we go back to our school," Junhong thought.

 


a little note for you lovely people;

ayyy guys i wrote a longer chapter this time hehehehehe
 
i saw 8 new comments and i just *_______* COMMENTS I LOVE COMMENTZ PLS COMMENT MOOREEEEE
 
anyway i shall not talk much today bECAUSE BAPTAN COMEBACK.
 
CAN WE TALK ABOUT 1004 BECAUSE I THINK I LOST MY SOUL
 
 
AND BANGTAN'S CONCEPT PHOTOS??? 
LITERALLY NOT OK I MEAN LOOK AT THEIR STUPID FACES I-
LORD HAVE MERCY ON ME
I CAN'T WAIT FOR SKOOL LUV AFFAIR GAH.
 
 
 
Thanks so much for reading, do leave a comment!!! ♡\(≧◡≦\)