Chapter 13

Never In A Million Years

"HOLY WHAT THE HELL TAEHYUNG IS THAT YOU?" Soojin screamed.

 

"Uh... It's-" Jungkook tried to talk as he held in his laughter, but got cut off by Soojin who stormed out of the bathroom with a bathrobe on. 

"-Jungkook," he finished his sentence.

"..............."  

"YAH JUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE???!??!?!" Soojin started to hit Jungkook.

"AISH WHY CAN'T I BE HERE WERE YOU EXPECTING TAEHYUNG OR SOMETHING??" Jungkook shouted back, trying not to look at Soojin.

"NO I WAS JUST-" Soojin stepped on a small puddle of water.

"OH FUUUUC-" Soojin screamed. Jungkook caught her by the waist and their faces were about 20cm apart.

Soojin stared at Jungkook with wide eyes O__Jungkook's hands were wrapped around Soojin's waist. Soojin's hands were on his chest.

Jungkook felt himself blushing a little. He wanted to let her stand up on her own, but his hands weren't listening to his brain.

Soojin and Jungkook stared at each other as their cheeks slowly turned pink. 

"MOVE BODY, MOVE!!!!!" Soojin screamed in her head. 

Without thinking, Jungkook's head inched closer to Soojin's. Soojin was still at a lost.

Suddenly................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Seokjin opened the door as he said in a sing-song manner, "Kiddies~"

He froze when he saw what was happening infront of him.

"O-oh uhm.... I uh.... I was just you know...... Uh.... Please continue, sorry," Seokjin blushed and awkwardly giggled.

"H-huh?? OH MY GOD SEOKIE IT WASN'T WHAT YOU THINK IT WAS I SWEAR!!!!!!" Soojin pushed Jungkook away and blushed like mad.

"Hehehe, I mean, Jungkook is a teenager afterall, you know..... Hormones......" Seokjin teased. 

Before Soojin could kick him, he shut the door and ran away screaming "I WON'T TELL ANYONE~~~"

 

"Uh.... I... Uh.... See you on Monday." Jungkook avoided eye contact and ran out of Soojin's room.

"God, what was that," Soojin whispered to herself as she locked her room door.

"Eeeiish why didn't I push him away?!!?!?" Soojin screamed in her mind and screamed into a pillow.

"But was Jungkook leaning towards me? Was he trying to kiss me- AYYY WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SOOJIN HE'S YOUR BEST FRIEND WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT,"

 

 

"Yah hyung I wasn't doing anything to Soojin, really!!" Jungkook tried to explain.

"Oh no need to explain to me, kiddo, I understand that you're a growing teenager and you feel weird sometimes. It's okay pal. Hyung understands." Seokjin patted Jungkook's back.

"NO I DIDN'T-" Jungkook paused, suddenly remembering that it was him who almost initiated the kiss.

"Just don't do it with her. I will kill you. Not even joking. I guess hugging and kissing's fine but.... I swear, if you do anything more than that," Seokjin stared into Jungkook's eyes and made a slicing action on his neck.

"I..... Okay.....?" Jungkook gave up. He knew Seokjin wouldn't let him off either way, so he might as well admit defeat.

 

That night, Jungkook had trouble sleeping. 

"How am I going to face her on Monday????" he wondered.

Ring ring. Soojin's phone rang. She looked at the caller ID. Junhong. Wait, Junhong??? JUNHONG??!?!?

"Hell-"

"EXCUSE ME CHOI JUNHONG YOU AND I HAVE A LOT OF BUSINESS TO SETTLE," Soojin screamed into the phone.

"I'm sorry man, I got so terribly sick I vomitted and fainted and well, I'm actually in the hospital right now." Junhong said quietly.

"Oh.... Wait. You aren't lying right?"

"Hah, I wouldn't lie about something like that Soojin. Anyway, I'm sorry. I really am."

"Eyyy you sure know how to make me guilty. It's okay dude, I should be the one apologizing."

"Hahah, nah it's kind of my fault. Anyway how did it go? Did you get someone else to go with you?"

"Yeah, I did! Oh my gosh you will never believe what happened okay......" Soojin started to tell Junhong about the story.

"HAHAHAH DAMN GURL, can't believe I missed all of that!" Junhong laughed and coughed.

"Yeah... Oh well. It's your fault. Hehe, go rest Junhong! I shan't disturb you any further. Take care and get well soon!!"

"Thanks Soojin, I'll talk to you later. Bye!" with that, Junhong put the phone down.

 

Monday

"Heyyyyy." Jungkook awkwardly stood outside Soojin's door, waiting for her to come out so they could walk to school together like they always did. Except maybe it was a little more awkward this time....

"Heyyy." Soojin waved. 

Jungkook broke the awkward silence, "Look, about what happened on Saturday-" 

"Sorry can we not talk about it?"

"Yeah, that was exactly what I was about to say..."  

"Jungkook you're such a loser, tell her!" Jungkook thought in his mind.

"So..... Let's not be awkward like this? COME ON LET'S GO HANG OUT AFTER SCHOOL. SMOOTHIE SHOP." Soojin linked her arm with Jungkook's.

"Sounds great!!!!!!!" Jungkook smiled brightly. "I'll tell her next time....." Jungkook thought.

 

"'Sup Tae-Tae!!" Soojin whacked Taehyung's back.

"OUCH! Yah are you a man?" Taehyung frowned at Soojin.

"Tch. Manlier than you, at least!" Soojin rolled her eyes at Taehyung.

"Blehhhhhh." Taehyung childishly stuck his tongue out at Soojin. Jungkook just chuckled.

"Let's go out for smoothies after school. You don't have a choice, you're coming along no matter what." Soojin told Taehyung.

Taehyung shrugged. "Whatever,"

 

 

Soojin, Jungkook and Taehyung were in a corner of the smoothie shop, just randomly talking about . Somehow their conversation turned into pick-up lines.

"Oh, oh! I've got a good one. Baby I want to live in your socks so I can be with you in every step you take." Jungkook clapped his hands, proud of himself.

" please, I have a better one. Do you have a sunburn or are you always this hot?" Taehyung snickered.

"If you were a booger I'd pick you first." Soojin lamely said.

"BOO!!! That one's so last year, Soojin. Gosh." Jungkook spoke in a bimbotic accent.

"Whatevs, ugh" Soojin replied in the same accent. 

"My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it back!!" Taehyung suddenly exclaimed.

Soojin and Jungkook stared at him for one second and started to burst out in laughter. Taehyung smirked, feeling good because he made them laugh.

"Guys, guys, guys, I think we all know who's the pick-up line masterr now huh?" Taehyung "sweeped" the imaginary dust off his shoulders.

Soojin had an idea. "Did it hurt?" she asked.

"What? When I fell from heaven?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows, his smirk still plastered to his handsome face.

"When you emerged from the fiery pits of hell." Soojin smirked back at Taehyung.

Jungkook lost his and just burst out laughing so hard, he couldn't stop hitting the table.

"Aish whatever. That wasn't a pick-up line so I'm still the champion," Taehyung claimed.

"HAHAH, LOSER!!!" Soojin pointed at Taehyung.

 

"Guys, it's getting late we should get going," said Jungkook.

"Party pooper..." Taehyung muttered.

 

"See ya tomorrow Tae!" Soojin punched Taehyung's shoulder.

"See ya. Good luck Kookie, walking home with this monster is a big challenge," Taehyung said before walking in the opposite direction.

"Thanks, I need that luck!" Jungkook hollered.

"Piece of ," Soojin stepped on Jungkook's foot and strutted off.

 

"Soojin-ah..."

"What's up?"

"You're like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life!" Jungkook confessed.

Unfortunately, Soojin saw it as a joke and replied, "Aw thanks. Can I tie your shoelaces for you? I don't want you to fall for someone else!"

Jungkook blushed slightly, but facepalmed mentally. "Maybe I should sort my feelings out before I talk to her...." he thought.

A few months later.....

"Yo poo-brain, how was your weekend?" Soojin ruffled Jungkook's hair.

"Poo-brain? Really? Real mature, skunk face, real mature," Jungkook rolled his eyes at Soojin.

Their teacher walked into class. She looked a little too happy for no reason. Soojin looked at Jungkook and whispered, "I bet she got a boyfriend or something I mean look at that face, I have never seen her smile before,"

"Just let the lady be happy," Jungkook whispered back, chuckling.

"Good morning, class! For the next few months, we will be having students from TS High School. I want you all to be on your best behaviour and make them feel welcomed. To students from TS High, welcome! Please introduce yourselves!" their teacher announced.

Soojin laughed. "So that's why she's smiling, eh?" she nudged Jungkook. He just laughed along. "TS High? Sounds familiar...." Jungkook thoguht.

 

"Hi everyone, my name is Lee Yukyung!" a girl said. She had pretty brown hair, baby white skin and cute cherry lips. Soojin looked at her and pouted slightly. "Ah, how can one be that pretty?" she wondered as she stared at Yukyung.

"Hey everyone, I'm Choi Junhong!" Soojin snapped up. Junhong? Ah, right! He told her before that he went to TS High School.

Junhong smiled at Soojin and wiggled his eyebrows at her. She laughed silently and wiggled her eyebrows back at him. 

Jungkook pouted as he watched the both of them interacted. He did not like it. He did not like it at all.

 

Little did he know that Yukyung was staring at him, grinning by herself. "What a cute guy," she thought.

 


 

a little note for you lovely people;

hey frands!!!!! 
 
ahhhh when i logged in i saw notifications for new comments/subscribers and i got so freaking happy heheehfchkrlu krhdksgbdkshfcsk
 
yukyung's a random name i thought of, by the way! i don't think there's an idol with that name but oh well, just wanted you guys to know
 
 
oh, aND BEFORE Y'ALL GO CRAY CRAY, I'M NOT PLANNING TO MAKE YUKYUNG A BAD GIRL SO RELAX HAHAAH
 
but she might get in the way of somee....e...e....e.....e.....e..e.....eeee..e.e.e.....e  (shall not reveal what's gonna happen muAHAHAAHAHAH)
 
 
 
anyway, remember in chapter 7 when this happened?
 
"So where do you school, Junhong?"
 

"Ah, I go to TS High School,"

"Really? Whoa, no wonder you're so good looking," Soojin said quietly.

 

yES STUDENTS FROM TS HIGH ARE VERY ATTRACTIVE THUS JUNHONG AND YUKYUNG HEHEHE ok that was pretty irelevant but meh

 

here's a gif of junhong giving me you a heart

(credits to http://zelo.iloveeyou.com/, you can find the post here http://zelo.iloveeyou.com/post/67098603294/41-42-edits-gifs-of-zelo-making-my-heart-flutter)

 

 

Once again, thank you so much for subscribing! Don't forget to leave a comment below ;w;

(it doesn't even need to be related to the story like you can tell me you just ate an apple or something idk comments make me hAPP Y)