Chapter 1

Never In A Million Years

It was just a normal day for everyone in BigHit High School.

I don't know what normal means to you but...... Everyone has their own definitions of "normal", right?

 

 

"Hey Kookster," Soojin waved at Jungkook, who was already at his seat.

"Did you lose weight or something?" Jungkook asked his best friend who took a seat next to him.

"What? OH MY GOD ARE YOU KIDDING ME JUNGKOOK I LOST WEIGHT? MIRACLES DO HAPP" Soojin fanned herself.

"Hmm.... Nah, I think you've put on some weight over the weekend buddy. You should go workout a little,"

"Did I ever tell you how much I wanted to punch your stupid face?"

"Just did."

Soojin rolled her eyes as she hit Jungkook's head with a book.

They both started fighting again. Yes, "again".

 

 

"Guys, it's only 7AM in the morning, must you really shout?" Taehyung ruffled his hair as he lazily looked at Jungkook and Soojin.

"Geez, I don't know Taehyung, why don't you ask Mr. Jungkook over here to stop being such a bastard?" Soojin pushed Jungkook's table away from hers.

"Yah, what are you doing!"

"I'm going to cut all ties with you because you're lame and ugly." 

Jungkook raised an eyebrow and looked at Taehyung, who just shrugged his shoulders and walked away, not giving a .

 

 

 

- 2 hours later - 

 

Lessons were over and so was the little dispute Jungkook and Soojin had. Yes, their tables were joined together again.

 

"I'm so hungry, hurry up Kookster!! I don't want to wait in line for my food let''s gooooo" Soojin pulled Jungkook's arm.

"Yeah yeah okay, hold on, let me just get my-"

"LAST ONE THERE IS A BIG FAT UGLY PIECE OF TURD" Soomi cut him off and ran away.

"YAH!!!!! KIM SOOJIN!!!!!!"

 

"But guys, what about me?" Taehyung said to himself as he watched Jungkook chase Soojin.
"It's okay babe I got your back," Hoseok said with a smirk. He loved acting lovey-dovey with Taehyung, nobody knows why.

 

 

 

 

"So.... Did anything happen over the weekend?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing much really, I just stayed at home for the whole day and watched anime. You?"

"Ah.... Well, a girl confessed to me last night and it's really awkward between the both of us now"

"YAH JUNGKOOK DON'T TELL ME YOU REJECTED HER? Come on man, it's not an everyday thing where you can find a girl who actually likes you!"

"Yah, don't you like me?"

"That would be illegal Jungkook, so no, I do not like you."

"Ah whatever. I rejected her and that's that. I'd rather date you than date her, and that is saying something. I mean come on, me, the almighty Jungkook, dating you, the little peasant in a box. So yup, I'm glad I rejected her nicely."

"Well if you don't find a girlfriend in 5 years don't come to me crying, I gave you my piece of advice already!" Soojin turned away from Jungkook.

 

Many would think that they are secretly in love with each other, but really, they're not! They really treat each other as best friends/siblings.

 

 

- After School -

Soojin invited Jungkook over to her house. Jungkook was like her long-lost brother, and everyone in Soojin's family loved Jungkook. 

It was the same for Jungkook's family too.

 

"I'm home!!!! And I brought some meat!!!" Soojin shouted as she stepped into her house.

"MEAT??? WHERE WHERE WHERE I WANT MEAT WHERE'S THE MEAT I WANT MEAT!!" Soojin's brother, Seokjin, screamed as he ran down the stairs.

"I was reffering to Jungkook HAHAH" Soojin pushed Seokjin aside.

"Oh whatever. Just tell me when you guys are offcially a couple." Seokjin walked to his room.

 

Jungkook and Soojin were left in an awkward silence. 

 

Yes, they were used to people saying things like this, but sometimes they DID think about dating each other.

But let's be honest, if they dated each other, can you imagine the mess they'd create?

BUT IT'D BE REALLY CUTE, DON'T YOU THINK?

 

"Oookkkkaaaaayyy.... Let's go play some Mario Kart!!!" Soojin linked her arm with Jungkook's.

"Ah, yes, let's!" Jungkook awkwardly laughed.

Jungkook has never felt this nervous with Soojin before.

 

Wait, what was that feeling in his chest?

 


 

 

 

a little note for you lovely people;

 

So... What do you guys think about the story so far? Cries I'm so nervous I don't know why ◉__◉