Hurt

I will make you mine

Daehyun was hurt badly by Jieun's word. He doesnt have appetite to eat and always stares blankly into the space.

Youngjae cant stand this anymore and went to have a talk with Jieun.

 

Youngjae grabbed Jieun's wrist harshly when she was walking to her locker and whispered to her ear. " I need to talk.  NOW. "

JIeun was shocked by his tone. He sound so angry. She was then dragged to the park.

"Let. Me. GO. " Jieun said sternly.

" I will but i need to talk to you." YOungjae said sternly too. He does not have an interest in Jieun.

"speak up." Jieun said.

" Do you have to be that cold hearted?" YOungjae shouted.

"excuse me?"

" DId you know how bad you hurt Daehyun? He is just a pure and innocent boy who wants to befriend you and yet you pushed him away harshly with you actions!He even waited for you to come but you never come! YOu see how is he now?? He doesnt want to eat! He dont want anything! He just stares blankly. He is lifeless! I dont know what happen between you and your ex boyfriend that made you like this and i dont care. But i do care when you hurt my best friend."

" So? What is your point? Stay away from Daehyun? Well i did. " JIeun said coldly.

YOungjae was speechless. He cant argue with Jieun. Jieun is a much stronger opponent.

" If you have nothing to say anymore, i'll go ." Jieun said and walked away.

 

Jieun walked to the girl's toilet and locked herself in the restroom. She held back her tears that threatened to come out.

*He waited for me?* She thought. 

She was deeply touched by that but she doesnt want to show it. 

*sorry daehyun , but this is the best. Just hate me. * Jieun thought as she hugged her knees and tried to calm herself down.

 

 

The day ended as usual. Well, not really. Daehyun didn't bother Jieun at all which surprised everyone since everyone knows that Daehyun wanted to get Jieun's heart. Rumours about them started to spread. Some says that Daehyun found another target, some says that Daehyun thinks that Jieun is not attractive anymore and gave up on trying to get her heart. 

Jieun, as usual, took her bag, slung it over her shoulder and walked out of the classroom. At the same time, Youngjae walked into the classroom. Youngjae took a glance at Jieun and sighed as she still had that cold expression on.

He looked at his best friend who looked pale and depressed. He sighed before walking towards daehyun.

"Hey buddy." he called.

Daehyun just nodded lifelessly , muttered a goodbye and stood up, taking his bag and walked out of the classroom. Youngjae sighed as he looked at Daehyun. He has never, i repeat NEVER seen Daehyun so depressed before. He was always the arrogant, playful and happy guy. Now where did the old Daehyun go? 

 

 

Jieun sat still at the car, her eyes looking outside the window. JIyeon and the chauffer looked at each other before looking at JIeun. 

" What's wrong with jieun?" The chauffer mouthed to Jiyeon.

JIyeon shrugged and looked at her sister again. She noticed that Jieun's expression changed become sad, she looked outside the window and saw Daehyun on his motorbike. She looked at Daehyun and back to Jieun. 

* I think i know why she is acting like this * She thought.

 

Few minutes later, they arrived home. 

Jieun lazily walked up the stairs and went into her room. Jiyeon ran upstairs too and knocked on her door.

" Jieun ?" Jiyeon called.

"Open. " JIyeon heard and she opened the door to see JIeun lying on her bed with her eyes closed.

Jiyeon closed the door behind her and walked towards her bed.

She sat at the corner of the bed and began to speak. " Jieun, forget about the past. " 

" What past? I dont know what you are talking about. " Jieun replied. But Jiyeon knows that Jieun knows clearly what is the past she is referring to. 

" I know you know it jieun." Jiyeon said in a soft tone.

JIeun scoffed lightly before sitting up and glaring at Jiyeon. " Forget? You told me to forget about what he did to me? Are you in your right mind?! How could i forget?! He hurt me that bad and you told me to just forget? Impossible!"

" Well, you hurt someone else badly because of it right? " Jiyeon said.

"What do you mean?" JIeun asked, her eyes still filled with anger.

" Daehyun. You know that Him and Daehyun are different people! Why dont you give Daehyun a chance to enter your heart? I can see that he is sincere and he is VERY depressed now because of your words. " 

" I let him enter my heart just to let him break it again? No thanks sis, and what now. You are on his side ?" Jieun flared up.

" How would you know that he will just play with you like what that guy did when you keep on pushing him away? Just try to be friends with him! JUST TRY! It's up to you whether you want to be with him or what but being friends wont hurt right? Give him a chance Jieun. I am doing this for your own good. Okay? i dont want you to keep thinking that all boys are like him. No, they are not Jieun. How about Minho? Appa? the chauffer? Are they bad? No right?" Jiyeon said and made jieun speechless.

Indeed, what Jiyeon say was true. Should she give him a chance? is she ready to get hurt again?

jiyeon sighed at the sight of her sister troubled face.

" Give him a chance oh?" Jiyeon patted Jieun's shoulder and was about to walk out of the room when she heard. " i will. " Jiyeon smiled and walked out of the room.

 

Jieun stood up and walked towards her desk. She took out a letter and read it for the one last time before throwing it to the rubbish bin. 

" Goodbye bad memories. " she said before walking out of the room to eat dinner. 

' I love you my sweet little jieunnie~ '

                                           - Your prince, Park Chanyeol.

Was written on the letter that was thrown.