Meeting again

I will make you mine

Jieun's eyes widened as she recognized the face. The face that she knew for years, the face that she loves and the face that hurts her. she backed away a little, gaping at the person she didnt expect to meet again.
"Ji-" even before he could call jieun. She turned her heels and ran to the opposite side. Daehyun chased after her and called her name,hoping that she will stop but she didnt. Jieun ran in the girl's toilet and locked herself in one of the cubicle. Daehyun had no choice but to stop outside of the toilet with a confused face. There are so many questions turning in his head. Why did she run away? Did she know him? What is she doing inside? And most important one, who is he? 

Jiyeon was walking and chatting happily with minho when one guy caught her attention. Her expression changed to a cold one. Its rare to see her wearing that expression since she is always the cheerful and bubbly girl. "What the hell are you doing here jerk?" Jiyeon said through her gritted teeths. Her tone was cold and sharp, shocking minho who almost never seen this side of her. The guy looked at jiyeon and put on a big smile,showing his white neat teeths. 
"I'm here to take jieun back."
Jiyeon scoffed and folded her arms."do you think you can?after abandoning her like that? You still dared to come back and said that you want to take her back?! You kidding me?!" 
Minho held jiyeon back and calmed her down before anything bad happens. You could never predict what jiyeon could do when she is on fire."she is already with someone elsr so get lost!" Was what she said before she left.
The guy slumped his shoulder and sighed deeply. It seems that everyone really hate him a lot. But, being the stubborn guy, he will have to think of a way to take her back from whatever guy.
Few minutes later, jieun came out of the restroom with a little puffy eyes. Daehyun who has been waiting for her looked at her and placed his hands on her shoulder, observing her. "What's wrong? Are you crying?" Jieun didnt reply but hugged his waist and buried her face on his chest. Daehyun sensed that she doesnt want to talk about it , hence, he just patted her head and send her back home without asking her any further. He thinks that its best to wait for her to be ready to tell him about it. Jieun was so glad that he didnt ask since she is still hurt by it. She cant just completely let go what happened between her and him when he appeared all of a sudden. Jiyeon barged in her room, telling her about what happened with him earlier.
"Jiyeon-ah.i'll be okay. Did you forget that i have daehyun by my side? " jieun smiled.
Jiyeon sighed and sat on the bed, beside her."you do know that with his personality, he will never give up to get what he wants right?" Yeah, with his stubborn personality, he will definitely try his best to get her back to her side. " i got a feeling that he is going to transfer to our school!" Jiyeon said.
"Me too."jieun nodded
"You are okay with that? After what he did?" Jiyeon shrieked. Jieun shrugged and replied."well, i cant do anything about it at the monent can i?"
she sounds so calm but inside she is panicking. Worried that she will fall for him the second time. Scared that she will get hurt again. And most of all, afraid to hurt the pure and sincere hearted daehyun.

A/n: sorry for the mistakes, i havent edit this at all. School has been keeping me very busy so excuse me for my long update. I wrote this in my phone so there will be many errors. Hope you guys wil comment more and support this story till the end! Thank you!