Reason behind that

I will make you mine

For the past few days, jieun kept on ignoring chanyeol like he never existed before. This is the first time chanyeol saw her this cold. The young and bubbly jieun would always sticks beside him and smile while bringing lollipops with her everywhere. Chanyeol plopped down on his bed and sighed. Did he really change jieun that much? Until this extend? What must he do to take her back? To gain her trust? 

He kept on rolling on his back before finally thought of something and he sat up while snapping his fingers.

"That's it!" He smiled and looked at the picture they took at the photobooth when they were dating. He walked over to the picture and touched it.

"it's okay, we will take a picture like this together again soon." With that, he goes to sleep with a smirk on his face.

The next day on lunch time. Daehyun wasnt beside jieun that time as he has to go for a short meeting regarding the upcoming sports event. Jiyeon and minho were not at school as they were out to the orphanage for a school project. Jieun could just bring her lunch up to the rooftop, the place where she thinks could bring her the peaceful feeling. She opened her lunch an breath in the fresh air when someone  spoke."Enjoying the wind jieunnie?"

Jieun's face changed to a hard stone. She could recognise the voice without even looking at the person. She ignored him and just looked at the scenery. 

Chanyeol was leaning on the door of the rooftop before standing up straight and walked towards her."Jieunnie, i-"

"Shut up" jieun snapped back without even looking at him and her hand formed into a fist. Clenching her teeths, she grabbed her things and was about to walk away when someone held her back.

"Wait jieun. Please listen to what i have to say!" Chanyeol begged.

"Get lost chanyeol! I dont want to hear any of your nonsense anymore or see your face!" Jieun shouted as she struggled out of his grip.

"Just listen to me first for god's sake!" Chanyeol shouted really loud. Loud enough to make jieun flinch from his voice. It's the first time he shouted at her. Jieun slowly looked up to him, seeing him panting and looking back at her."Please lee jieun? It's really important" chanyeol said in a softer voice. Jieun cant help but nod at him. Chanyeol only called her by her full name when it's serious. Chanyeol smiled, he knew that he still has a chance to get her back.

"Be fast please. I have something else to do" jieun said coldly.

"Okay" chanyeol started." Actually,wait- i know you will not believe me but...i have to say this and i hope you will believe me right? You will right? Cause i know-"

"Yeah! Yeah! Continue saying what you want to say" jieun cut him off.

Chanyeol took a deep breathe before continuing. " okay. The truth is, i didnt like her, i've never liked her a tiny bit! All my heart and mind is filled with you only jieunnie. I did that because she was diagnosed with leukaemia and her last wish is to date me and she told me to break up with you without telling you the reason behind it. I only did what she told me cause one, she threatened to make you suffer two, i didnt think it was that bad cause she was already in a very bad state that time, she wont live that long. And i believed that you would wait for me to come back but well, i was wrong about that. You moved on and totally hate me. "

Clang

That hit jieun's heart. Now she realised that chanyeol did that for her, thinking about their future. But her? She didnt even try to understand or wait for him. She just moved on and hated him all this time without knowing what really happened. She felt really guilty.

" i know that i was wrong too so...i'm sorry jieunnie, for hurting you all this time. I really dont know what to do back then. Sorry for doing that and sorry for appearing in front of you again. Sorry and goodbye." Chanyeol bowed to her and left the rooftop.

Jieun stood there. No words came out of . Her mind was blank. G-goodbye? What did he mean by that? He wasnt going to leave right? Jieun moved and ran down the stairs searching around but he was no where to be seen.

A finger suddenly came poking her shoulder. She turned back, thinking that its chanyeol but it turned out to be daehyun.

"Why? Why are you in such a hurry?" Daehyun asked.

Jieun panted and shook her head." Nothing, it's okay. Let's go back to class" 

Where is he?