Telling him

I will make you mine
A/N: Hello!
      Before reading, can you please vote first? DaeU or ChanU? I can't decide. Thanks :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The sunlight shined through the window to jieun's room. Jieun groaned at the brightness. She turned her body so that her back will be facing the window. Slowly, her eyes began to open. She blinked a couple of times before sitting up and rubbing her eyes sleepily. She stretched and yawned. Just then, loud footsteps were heard and her door banged open." lee jieun! Wake up right now and get ready!" Jiyeon came in barging into her room and shouted like a mother.Jieun didnt respond to her and just get back in to the blanket, trying to get more sleep.
 
Jiyeon sighed and walked over to jieun. Taking the blankets away from jieun, she shouted." Your Boyfriend is already waiting for u outside the house gurl!".Hearing that, jieun shot up and dashed to the bathroom to do her daily routine.About 10 minutes later, jieun ran out of the room, heading downstairs to see Daehyun there sitting on the couch smiling back at her."Morning"
 
 
Jieun blushed. Oh god! His morning smile. Jieun shook her head to remove those thoughts."Morning" jieun replied cooly while walking to sit beside him.
 
 
"Ck! Act cool huh. Haigoo..." Jiyeon, who was helping her mother to prepare breakfast, shook her head.
 
"I'm glad that she's able to let go of chanyeol." Her mother said, relieved. Jiyeon nodded and they brought the breakfast out.
 
"Kids, eat first." Her mother called after putting down the plates."Neh!" Jieun and daehyun said in unison. They walked to the dining table and sat down.
 
 
Before eating, Mrs lee looked at daehyun. Daehyun looked back and smiled awkwardly, mrs lee returned the smile and told them to eat. Daehyun nodded and began eating. Jieun chewed on her food and glanced at daehyun. She smiled at the sight of daehyun with her family. 
 
 
-after eating-
 
"Jieun-ah" her mother called. 
 
"Yes?" Jieun replied. Her mother walked closer to her." Can i have a talk with daehyun for a moment?" She whispered. Jieun blinked a couple of times before nodding. Jieun and jiyeon walked out of the house first. 
 
"Take a seat" her mother gestured daehyun to sit at the couch in front f her. Daehyun nodded and sat on it.
 
" jung daehyun right?" 
 
"Yes mrs lee "daehyun replied. He gulped down his saliva and the awkwardness is killing him. He never felt so nervous before. Its like this is the meeting of him and his mother in law, well, she probably would be her mother in law but still, he is so nervous.
Mrs lee chuckled." You dont need to be so awkward and afraid of me. I dont bite" she joked. Daehyun smiled, and tried to be more comfortable.
 
" do you know park chanyeol?" Her mom questioned.
 
" no." Daehyun replied after thinking for a while.
 
Mrs lee sighed, thinking of the past." I guess jieun hasnt tell you yet huh." Daehyun shook his head. What is it?
" park chanyeol is jieun's ex boyfriend."
 
*Ahhh... So he is the one who broke jieun's heart? Park chanyeol. I'll remember your name forever and hunt you and skin you alive.* Daehyun thought
 
 
" they knew each other since young. Jieun, always looked up on chanyeol. Chanyeol was like the prince charming in those fairytales. They then fall for each other and date.Well, who wouldn't fall in love with a guy that spends like about 13 years with you? " she chuckled."They were together forabout 2 years. But, one day, when jieun and jiyeon went to shopping , they saw chanyeol and a girl, called soomin jieun's biggest enemy, kissing. After that, chanyeol suddenly wanted to break up and harshly pushed jieun away like she was no one important for him. Since then, jieun became very cold and doesnt trust people easily." 
 
After hearing that, daehyun felt his heart boil. How could he do that to jieun." i am very thankful that u are able to open her heart once again. I hope you will protect her and cherish her. Please dont leave her again. As her mother, it pains me to see her like that." Her mother started to tear up a little. 
 
 
Daehyun panic and took out some tissue for her."Thanks" her mother thanked and wiped her tears." dont worry , i wont let you down" daehyun smiled.
 
 
" i trust you" her mother smiled."oh, its not early anymore, you guys better go to school" .Daehyun looked at his watch. "Oh! 10 minutes more. I'm going to get going first uhh..." He stopped, not knowing what to call her.
 
" call me omonim."
 
"Neh, omonim. Bye. See you next time" he waved and bowed before going out of the house.Mrs lee waved too and smiled. Jieun, i think you chose the right man this time.
 
"What did you guys talk about?" Jieun asked as she saw daehyun coming out of the house.
 
" huh? Uhh...secret. Lets go! We are late" daehyun stuttered. Jieun titled her head but ride on his motorcycle anyway and they drove to the school.
 
Students were shocked at the appearance of jieun and daehyun coming together hand in hand. Jieun blushed, cursing daehyun for suggesting this idea. Daehyun on the other side just smiled. He announced their relationship in front of everyone and they all clapped. Although some of them felt sad, they cant deny the fact that they looked good together.The whole day, the news of jieun and daehyun dating were being talked by all. Jieun did care at first but soon, she got used to it. 
 
-after school-
 
"Jieun, are you done?" Daehyun walked over to jieun.
 
"Yeah, almost." Jieun said as she write some notes on her notebook. "Done!"she smiled contentedly.Daehyun looked at her notes and was amazed by it." Why are your notes so many?!".Jieun closed her notebooks before looking at daehyun."because I didnt just copy the notes that the teacher wrote, I wrote down some important notes when the teacher explains."
 
 
"Ohh...no wonder you always got good grades" Daehyun then looked at jieun with pleading eye." Borrow me copy please~"
Jieun rolled her eyes and handed him her notebook. "Thanks" he leaned in and pecked her cheeks lightly making her blush. 
 
" wow... The cold princess could blush too~"
 
"Shut up!" Jieun hissed and walked away leaving daehyun laughing behind. Daehyun slung his backpack over his shoulder and ran after jieun.
 
" you blushed~you blushed~" daehyun sang.
 
" i did not~ i did not~" jieun sang too. They kept on singing until jieun accidently bumped on someone when she turned to the right.
 
"S-sorry" she, and the person who bumped into her said in unison. Huh? That voice...dont tell me...
 
"Jieun?" A voice called out.
 
 
 
A/N:
Uh-oh... It's just a short chapter though. haha. Cliffhangers~