Cold

I will make you mine

The next day, Daehyun thought that he had already melt jieun's heart . But, the cold jieun is back.

" Jieunnie~ Hello!" Daehyun greeted loudly when he saw Jieun coming into the classroom.

JIeun just looked straight and sat on her seat without taking a glance on him.

He was shocked again.

* Wait what? i thought that she already open up to me? * He thought.

He was about to talk to her again when the teacher came in. 

" Lower down your volume! I'm going to start the class!" the teacher said.

Daehyun had no choice but to keep quiet.

 

In the middle of the class, Jieun was still listening to the teacher attentively when something landed on her desk.

* What the-* Jieun thought annoyed.

She opened the folded paper and read it. 

" Hello! Chat with me! I am bored "

Jieun sighed and shook her head. She crumpled the paper and put it on her desk.

Daehyun saw that and of course, he doesnt give up. He wrote something in another piece of paper and throw it to her. It then hit her head.

Jieun glared at Daehyun really hard and Daehyun immediately diverted his eyes somewhere else.

Jieun opened the folded paper harshly again

" Can i borrow your pencil ?"

She looked at his table and saw that there are pencils. Why would he want to borrow hers if he already have them.

Jieun wrote a big "NO" and threw it directly on his head.

"Ow!" Daehyun groaned silently as the paper hit his head. 

He was slightly happy that Jieun replied. His smile disappeared when he saw what was written in the paper.

* aish......what a cold girl. How can i melt her icy heart? * He thought. He wrote something again and throw it to her table.

Jieun was beyond annoyed now, she doesnt like people disturbing her when she was concentrating, morever that person was Jung daehyun.

" Teacher. " jieun called and raised her hands. 

"yes?" The teacher turned to her.

" I want to change seat." 

Daehyun immediately look at her. Why would she want to change seat?

" W-why? you dont like your seat now?" the teacher asked kindly. yes, jieun is every teacher's pet. She is smart and polite, who would hate her?

" I cant concentrate here. can i move to the front?" She asked politely.

" Oh, sure" the teacher replied. 

Jieun then took her belongings and moved to sit at the front leaving daehyun at the back seat with a broken heart.

* That............hurts............* Daehyun thought. * I guess she really hates me. *

 

Author's note:

Ouh~ It seems that Daehyun is deeply hurt by that.

What will he do next?

Why is Jieun acting like that all of a sudden?

It will be revealed next chapter!

Comments are getting lesser each chapter! Is my story getting more boring??