Talk

I will make you mine

Daehyun decided to have a talk with Jieun after school.

Something is wrong and he can feel it. Yes, its true that JIeun is cold towards anyone but she isnt that cold hearted like earlier! There must be a reason behind her attitude.

 

After school-

Jieun packed her back and walked out of the room. She went to her locker to take some books home She spotted a blue sticky note sticked on the locker. She took it and read.

" Meet me at the Music room. I need to talk to you. "

p.s. I wont leave until you come and i mean it. 

Jieun's cold eye remained unchanged . It suddenly turned into eyes filled with anger as memories come to her mind. 

She threw the sticky note to a rubbish bin nearby and thought * you are just like him *. 

 

At the music room, Daehyun was pacing around. Biting his nails, lips and started singing some random songs while waiting for jieun.

An hour passed.....................

Two hour passed.....................

Three hour passed..........................

Daehyun grew impatient by then, is she really not coming? All students and teachers have went home. 

He walked out of the room and went to Jieun's locker. 

The sticky note was no longer there, it means that she read it. But the question is, why did she not come?

Daehyun, being the stubborn type of guy continued waiting and waiting at the music room until he fell asleep.

 

 

Next morning, Youngjae who always come to school early decided to stop by the music room first to play piano.

As he entered the room, he was shocked to see his best friend sitting on the floor sleeping.

Youngjae rushed to his side and shook him. " Daehyun, daehyun-ah. Wake up. "

" Jieun?" Daehyun called softly as he woke up. 

"ah- its you." Daehyun said , dissapointed was clear in his voice.

Youngjae frowned at him. " Are you going to continue like this?"

Daehyun looked at him." what do you mean?"

" Continue chasing Jieun and hurt yourself like this. You know that she is cold hearted right? Then why do you keep on chasing her? I told you that you are going to be hurt and its best to ignore her! Why dont you listen to me?!" Youngjae shouted.

Daehyun was shocked by his best friend outburst. " Aigoo,,,my friend. You just dont know her well yet. She is actually not that bad, but there is something that made her like that. She is actually a -"

" Stop it daehyun." YOungjae stopped him from talking. " I get it, now wash your face. You looked like someone else." He joked and daehyun smiled heading to the toilet. 

YOungjae's smile dissapeared as Daehyun closed the Music room's door.

 

When Daehyun walked out of the toilet, he saw JIeun and Jiyeon walking towards their class. He immediately ran to Jieun and called her.

" I need to talk to you now!" Daehyun said as jieun turned to look at him.

JIeun ignored him and continued to walk. JIyeon pitied the guy and held Jieun back.

"Jieun, dont ignore him." She said in a stern voice.

"but-" Jieun tried to complain.

"no buts, go. Or else-"

"Alright . I get it." JIeun said and Jiyeon smiled. 

JIyeon walked away but managed to whisper to daehyun . " Help her "

Daehyun didnt understand what she meant by that and just shrug it off.

"What do you want to talk about?" Jieun asked coldly.

" Why did you ignore me again? I thought that we were ..........friends?" Daehyun asked.

"cih.......friends? Funny. Where did you get that idea of being friends with me? Cause i never ever consider you as friend nor i did consider your existence. Now, please leave me alone and never bother me anymore. I'll say this the last time. I hate you " Jieun growled at him.

That's it.

Daehyun's heart was shattered into pieces.. 

Jieun walked past him and walked into the classroom.

*It hurts.........................a lot..........................*Daehyun thought and was about to cry when he realise that he is a man and he may not cry.

He wiped the tears that already formed and went to the Music classroom.

 

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter! I dont have time to write long chapters right now. There are too many homework.Haha.

Thank you for the comments!