The new target

I will make you mine

Cheers and screaming were heard in Daelim High School. The gate was crowded with people pushing each other.

" Jieun!" "Jiyeon!" " so cool!" "Marry me." The students all shouted as the two popular girls walked out from their luxurious car.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8CT2WEiFZ0_tA-LXVAe5   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMlRxU0aBNssVWDLp8aRw

Surprised that they look the same? I guess you would have known that they were twins. The one on the left one, is Lee Ji Eun, the ice princess. The one on the right on is Lee Jiyeon, the feminime princess. It is actually easy to identify the both of them. One of them looks tough and cold while the other one looks feminime and gentle. 

Jieun just walk past the crowd without taking a glance at even one of them, while Jiyeon keep on greeting them , bowing with a smile.

"You will hurt your back if you keep on bowing yeonie~" An arm wrapped around Jiyeon's waist all of a sudden making her yelp. She looked at the person and a smile appeared on her face.

"Min ho oppa!" Jiyeon beamed.

MInho smiled and greeted Jieun. Jieun looked at him and nodded as greeting. 

They are actually very close, but since its at the public, she acts cold. Minho understands that and they all walked to their own classes.

Jieun is in class 2-A, Jiyeon 2-B and Minho is 3-A. They were all separated. 

After Jieun took out the things she need for lesson from her locker which was full of gifts and love letters, she closed the locker and went to her seat.

The homeroom teacher came in and greeted everyone. " I guess some of you still remember Jung Daehyun right?" the teacher asked and all of the students except for her replied yes.

* Who in the world is that?* Jieun thought.

" He is back in Korea now and will continue studying here!" The teacher announced and the whole class jumped in excitement, excluding her of course.

" Be quiet lets welcome Jung Daehyun, Please come in." the teacher ordered and the door opened. Revealing a cool and handsome guy walking in the classroom and the girls and boys stared at him in awe. Ji Eun didnt even bothered to look at him, she was just looking at the birds on the branch from the window.

" Hello everyone. I am Jung Daehyun!" Jung Daehyun introduced himself and caused the class to squeal.

Jung Daehyun is the youngest son of Jung Daelim, who was the owner of the school. He actually studies here but had to move to Japan due to some personal reason last year. The reason why Jieun doesnt know him is because she just transferred last year, right after he left.

After what seems like eternity, the class finally started when the students finally quieten down. However, Jieun was annoyed, totally annoyed. Why? Because the Jung daehyun was assigned to sit beside her.

" Hello, i am jung daehyun." Daehyun faced to Jieun who was looking bored.

* I know, you just introduced yourself earlier.* Jieun thought.

" Ehem..." he cleared his throat." What is your name?" He asked. Jieun just looked at the board, ignoring him. Daehyun was taken aback. It was his first time to be ignored. Jieun wont reply or at least look at him even though he had spoke more than 100 sentences. *Hmmm....why is she ignoring me?* he thought and tried to bother her to talk to him but failed. 

 

 

"RING"

The school bell rang. Jieun immediately pack her things and went to her locker. Jung Daehyun just looked at her back, walking outside. He still doesnt understand why and how could she ignore the cool and hangsome Jung daehyun ? It was unbelieveable.

Yoo Youngjae , Daehyun's best friend came in the class and called him. Daehyun looked up and smiled.

"So how is your first day?"Youngjae asked.

"just normal.........." Daehyun sighed and leaned back."Oh right, i met this one girl, she sits here." he pointed to Jieun's desk."she isnt interested in me at all! I mean, i even tried to use my aegyo on her but she wont budge, its like i didnt exist at all! How could that be, how can she-"

"alright, i know. stop ranting. you sounds like ahjumma." youngjae said and earned a smack on his head."just joking.geez." youngjae rubbed his head.

" Its frustrating. i dont understand." daehyun ruffled his hair. its just his habit.

Youngjae thought for a while, who is the girl that could ignore someone like him. One girl immediately popped out.

"Is it Lee Ji Eun?" he asked.

" How am i supposed to know her name when she didnt even talk to me." Daehyun said. " Who is that by the way?"

" i am pretty sure its lee jieun since she is the only girl who ignores every guy. Well not every but majority.She even rejected some idols and actors. Crazy right? She is known as the ice princess in the school and rumors said that no one can melt her icy heart." Youngjae explained.

"Ice princess? Sounds interesting" Daehyun smirked.

"Yah, dont say that you are making her as your new target right?" Youngjae asked. Daehyun just smiled at him, letting him know that he IS going to make her the ne target.

"but, she is a VERY cold girl and her temper is scary too. She knows how to fight too!! Its hard to-"

"ckckkckck.Yah yoo youngjae, have you forgotten who i am? I'm Jung Daehyun, what cant i do?" he smirked and walked away with his hand in his pocket.

"Hyung! Wait me!"Youngjae shouted and chased Daehyun.. They both walked to the canteen and the girls surrounded them. Daehyun, being the mischevious and playful boy kindly greet them and asked them to let them walk too. He then spotted someone.Lee Ji Eun. 

He spots his target and went to walk towards her. Whispers was heard, youngjae who was looking at that face palmed. What is his best friend going to do?

Daehyun finally reached her table. Jieun looked up at Daehyun, giving a little glare. But daehyun didnt mind that. He like that side of her.

"Jieun, be my girlfriend." he said confidently. Jieun just stared at him, uninterested. Jiyeon and Minho who were sitting with her had their jaws dropped by the sudden confession.

" Silence means yes-"

" What makes you think i want to be your girlfriend?" Jieun finally spoke, surprising everyone. She almost never talk at school. Daehyun smirked, happy that at least he could make Jieun talk.* She has pretty voice* he thought.

" My high confidence made me think so. What is your answer then?" he asked. 

Jieun sighed , " No." she replied shortly and was ready to walk away when someone grabbed her wrist making everyone at the scene shock. Even jieun was shocked herself. No one dares to touch her. Except for the people she trust. But he was definitely not one of the people she trust.

"wait, i havent even finished talking." he said. Jieun glared at him hard. "what do you want?"

" I want you to fall for me and become my girlfriend." 

jieun looked at him in disbelief. " that will happen in your dreams." she replied coldly and shoved his hand which was on her wrist just now and walked away.

He smirked, expecting this kind of reaction. He turned to her direction and shouted. " I WILL MAKE IT A REALITY!" 

Jieun just rolled her eyes and walked away. * Like you can.......I am not an easy girl like the girls who you played around with.* She thought.

* Jus see Lee Ji Eun. I'll make you fall for me.* He thought and went to buy his food.

 

 

---------------------

First chapter is done! YOOHOO!!!

How was it? 

Comment and Subscribe if you want!

Hopefully you guys comment and subscribe or else.......................

haha. Bye Bye!