Give It To Me

⌈It's Just A Four Letter Word⌋

 

Author's Note: Slightly M Rated scenes ahoy.

 



Give It To Me
27th November



 

One hand pressed against the flimsy wooden wall of the toilet cubical, the other down the side of the redhead's face. Dowsed in the crimson glow of the ceiling spotlights, the pair squeezed into the cramped stall tried to readjust themselves.

Now will you
open yourself up?
I just want to play with you...

Forcing his knee between the woman's bare thighs, Lu Han craned his head towards her ear. Nipping at the girl's lobe just above her piercings, the Senior led the delicate flesh.

I want to play with you lady.
Tell me everything you
want, baby I’ll do it for you.

Yelping, the redhead flinched at the attack. "Wha-" Taken by the mouth, KiSe was silenced. Soft fingers traced up her neck, feeling her pulse gain speed beneath the delicate skin.

Don’t compare me with
the guys from before.

Hands tangling in the wealth of fiery locks, the older male allowed the woman beneath him make short work of his shirt buttons. Long nails grazed over his bare chest and down towards his hips in the heat of the moment, sending a shiver of pleasure up his spine. She was supposed to be finding out what was going on but...

My cheeks are as red
as my red lip gloss.
Your hands that are crazy for me
are the cure.

Tightening his grip on the girl's hair, Lu Han tugged her head back to attack her neck. Leaving hot kisses in the wake of his lips, the Senior snatched the hem of his prey's dress. Pulling the tight fabric up to her waist, Lu Han examined the awaiting expression he was receiving.

I don’t know what to do.
Maybe your heart is
as black as your black suit.

Giving up on trying to hold herself together, KiSe reached out for the man's silver belt buckle only to be slammed back into the wall. Roughly flipping the woman around, the senior took her hands and held them to the barrier. With a single hand, he restrained her wrists above her head. Pushing into the female, Lu Han s his free hand around her hip. The tips of his fingers brushed against the front of the redhead's white lace teasingly, earning him a stifled mewl. The older male leaned against her back and released his .

Even above the music blearing in the main section of the building, and the girlish giggles coming from the other women waiting in line to relieve themselves, heavy breathing and fumbling in the last cubicle could be heard.

I know this but I want to be
deceived, I want to match your eyes...


The secondary glass door to the club opened to reveal yet another newcomer. Immediately clocking her group at the far end of the space, the blonde whom had arrived headed straight for the bar - She wasn't much in the mood for social merrymaking. InHyeon was never much of a people person, after all. That's not to say she had no friends - In fact, the woman had many people who enjoyed spending their time with her, it's just that she was very specific about the people she called her friends. All in all, InHyeon would say she had around two or three, give or take. To her, the definition of a friend was someone you'd give up anything for and they'd do the same and if that wasn't the relationship you had with someone, then you shouldn't even waste your time with it past brief idle stints.

Those in the surrounding area parted and shifted out of the way of the blonde in the dangerously sheer black blouse that showcased the racy red bra cupping the female's voluptuous assets. Clearly, the permanent students had heard what had happened with their resident bad boy and thought better of getting in the way of the new girl. Taking a seat on one of the high stools, the blonde called for two shots and shrugged off her leather jacket lined with a thick fur collar.

Finishing her drinks, the blonde crossed one leg over the other and brushed the imaginary lint off the black suit slacks she was wearing. She was about to repeat her order when someone inched his way into the slight gap between her and the next person along.

Waving his arm above his head, SeHun staggered a couple of steps and crashed into the bar. "Jäger for the Queen ath well." He kept his hand up until the bartender had began pouring two of the drink that the bleach blond had been ordering on rotation for the last ten minutes.

Sneering the right corner of her lips, InHyeon turned to face the speaker. "You're still on your feet." Slapping the man beside her in jest, the blonde cracked her neck to the left. "Well done, kid."

Knocking InHyeon's hand away, SeHun grumbled. "Don't call me kid."

Not offended at all by the smack of her hand or the angered tone, InHyeon fixed her company's shirt collar slowly. "Or what?" She glanced up, wondering if she'd hear anything different from the company she'd usually acquire in such situations.

Pinching his brows and the corner of his lips, SeHun stared at the seated female for a moment. Her knees were resting against the front of his thighs as he looked down on her, his vision starting to blur. "You don't even remember me, do you?"

Turning away in disinterest, the female waved her hand. "You're the lispy guy from back at JeonSang."

Still towering over the seated woman, SeHun prodded the polished worktop to the side of them. "In your Sophomore year, your tutored a workshop for high schoolers."

InHyeon looked up towards the ceiling as she tried to recall that far back. "And?"

Picking up the drink that had been placed down to his left, the boy reminded. "I was in it. You were teaching techniques to get into your desired University."

InHyeon sipped the newly appeared alcohol while keeping her eyes ahead and off her company. "Ah, I did."

Readjusting himself to also face the mirrored wall behind the shelves of liquor, the male half of the pair admitted. "You really helped me."

"And?" She was quickly becoming bored with the one-sided nostalgia.

"Most people our age tend to reserve ourselves."

"They do?" She quirked her brow.

Snapping around to face his fellow blonde, SeHun glowered. "Are you evening listening to what I'm saying?"

I’m getting thirsty and it’s not going away though I drink.
My thirst and my own thoughts are not enough.

"I am."

Face contorted, the youngest growled. "What do I need do to get your attention?"

The guys around me are immature, yeah.
They sweat over foolish attempts.

Slowly turning her head and peering up at the man waiting for some kind of reply, InHyeon her lips. "Do you really want it that bad?"

I can’t get no satisfaction;
Show me your honest reaction.

SeHun stared back at his fellow blonde. There was no shyness that she'd deny she ever saw, no inadequacy he'd ever saw in himself - Just a strange determination.

The satisfaction that I want;
Show it to me now, baby action.


Meanwhile...

Give it to me give it to me
Give it to me give it to me...

Out on the dance floor, JunMyeon flailed like a madman. His dance moves were correct - kind of - if only he'd calm the Hell down in his moment of passion.

Resting the tips of her fingers on the man's shoulders, EunAh narrowed her brows. "JunMyeon Ssi..."

My heart hurts even at the persistent sound of rain
I’m still young and soft-hearted
Innocent and soft-hearted, I have a lot of tears

The lyrics filling the club struck like an arrow.

Will you come before the morning comes?
I only look at you like a fool

"I think it's more like this." The female with her hair tied in a high bun mimicked the sensual choreography. Wisps of rich coffee coloured hair brushed the girl's face as she danced. Lost in the moment of reliving the set moves, EunAh's lids closes over her eyes as her body dipped.

I don’t know if that’s the sun or moon, I don’t know if it’s day or night
Oh baby give it to me. I’m sorry that’s all I need.

The business major paused his bodily spasms to watch the seamless movements of his dance partner. There were many woman around, but all he saw was her. There was something about her that had caught his interest and now he couldn't let it go. He wanted to know more about her.

Oh baby give it to me, oh baby give it to me.


Taking a break from the festivities, InHyeon had gone outside for a smoke and the younger boy had followed her out into the snow like a stray. He hated the cold and he didn't smoke; in fact, he could do without ever smelling the nasty habit for the rest of his life. However, he couldn't have her run away after saying what she'd said. The pair had stopped around the side of the building, away from the other students whom were indulging in the same vice. Sloshed, the male half of the pair leaned against the wall of the building for support. "I know what you do when you think nobody is watching." He watched her breath float into the darkness and cause condensation in the sparse light.

Coughing a laugh at how the statement could be twisted, InHyeon peeked up with her brow raised. "And what pray-tell is that?" Unaffected by the temperature, the woman plucked a little white stick from its box and placed it to her lips.

Trying to focus his line of sight on the blonde a few feet away, SeHun crossed his arms over his chest and rested his head back on the cold brick. "You with for something to grab hold of." He told as if he knew it for a fact.

Deadpan, the senior dared to play. "Give it to me."

Expression dropping, SeHun staggered up straight. "What?"

Smirking as she lit the end of her cigarette, InHyeon's eyes narrowed upon landing on the boy across from her. "Give me something I can grab with both hands."


Back inside at the table, JongIn stared over his Blue Lagoon cocktail, not really feeling the mellow flavour. Everyone seemed to be following their own rhythm, but he was stuck staring at a pretty neon drink with nothing else to do. What was he really doing here - why was he even chosen? He'd never admit it out loud, but he'd been asking himself the same questions since they set off from JeonSang. He worried about it a lot. Did he fit in with the geniuses and those who carved their own paths despite being told they shouldn't? He wasn't one of them, he was just popular - he didn't even know the answer to why he was popular. He hated himself for being the way he was, but even more, he hated the fact the group he'd been forced with had welcomed him so warmly. If they really knew him, would they accept him so unconditionally?

"JongIn Ssi..." JangMi slurred. "Do you want another drink?" She pointed at the man's untouched glass and shook her own empty one.

Standing up and pushing his chair our as he went, the male half of the pair bowed his respectfully. "I'll get this." Without him realizing it, JangMi had got up and followed him to the bar.

Getting closer to the bar, the pair were greeted by the backs of many of their new peers. Their cheers of glee even managed to drown out the catchy dance song. Curious about what was going on, JongIn wiggled his was through to the front and JangMi followed close behind, her boots almost scraping the back of his court shoes in order not to get separated. Halting in their tracks, the JeonSang pair gawked at what they were seeing.

Propped up a little on his elbows, BaekHyun led on the wooden worktop with his shirt open and hanging off his arms. Straddling the tops of his thighs, Ria lowered herself over him as a stranger poured a neon pink liquid down from the man's chest. Like a cat lapping up cream, the female business major cleaned up the intentional mess trickling down the subtle curvature of her Body-Shot partner's abs.

JongIn tried to tear his eyes away from the older female running her tongue up the centre of his friend's stomach. "I think we should..." Forcing himself to look away, the business major turned around and hovered his hand over his company’s shoulder without making physical contact. "...Go...Over here..." Trying to shield her from the bustling crowd, JongIn held arm out to make a –albeit feeble – barrier so the short woman could move.

Scandalized by the scene, JangMi couldn't even find her words for what was happening. Still, her feet moved her along before she became swallowed up and left to drown in the sea of scantily clad imbeciles.

 



Updated: 4th January 2019 - 21:30